How to do DP from block stance? (analog)

TJ-WorksTJ-Works Joined: Posts: 9Registered
This question is really aiming at anyone that plays fighters with analog stock (on default ps3 controller). How the f$@# do you execute a DP reversal move in between blocking attacks? I cant seem to do it for the life of me, as it feels to awkward to do. and when i DO try to do it, the wrong move comes out.

Its killing me. D:
SSFIV: Rufus, Cody
SFxT: Law/Yoshimitsu/Bryan, Abel/Cammy/Rufus
PSN Name: TJ-Works, GMT: +0:00 (UK)

Comments

• KikuichimonjiKikuichimonji Watch out, I know frame data Joined: Posts: 4,213Registered
    Depending on whether or not there's a gap in between the moves, it may not be possible to reversal in between certain moves.

Honestly the answer is just learning the timing better. Have the training dummy do a string and practice the reversal.

Of course, once you show that you're able to uppercut there, they will bait you and then you'll feel dumb.
    Domination 101 by Seth Killian - Why the hell haven't you read this yet?

Maj's Footsies Handbook - It's like the Bible, but for Street Fighter.
  • PhobosPhobos Old Man with a BIG stick Joined: Posts: 368Registered
    Or you could negative edge it. dp motion,hold punch and release. Might be easier on your hands and thumbs. Also after in block stun let go of stick , dp motion ,punch... practice that in training mode.
    For you the day that M.Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday!

" I perfer touch of women on my member ". ryuBESTman
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 4,195Registered
    Or you can just mash it out if you really want to commit to it.