Calgary Thread 2013

1838485868789»

Comments

• RaidenthaShockaRaidenthaShocka captain obvious Joined: Posts: 2,532Registered
    Nos99 said:...he makes sure to drop the n-bomb too.
    Nap time?
    Shampoo is betta it goes on first and cleans da hair!
  • Scrub SaibotScrub Saibot Raffle Cup Joined: Posts: 1,052Registered
    Nos99 said:
    This probably isn't good for SF4 and SFxT in the IPL tournament season.
    Undisputed Canada Cup Raffle Champion (2011-2012)
    EVO2012 Skullgirls 9th Place
    Gamertag/PSN: Scrub Saibot
  • Shanghai KidShanghai Kid Joined: Posts: 1,183Registered
    Final Mass Effect 3 DLC trailer.  Looks pretty sick.  The gang is all here. 

• thebestthebest CUHRAYZEE Joined: Posts: 4,257Registered
    Nos99 wrote: »
    So I'm taking the bus home after clocking in some OT at work.. Now I've seen people drink beers on the bus before, but this dude makes a fucking bloody caesar right in front of me. Wtf

You guys should also hear about the old white dude who recently figured out the best way to get people to hate you and lose your job. He was on a plane with the crying baby, so of course after a couple drinks to loosen up he goes up and slaps the baby in the face. It was also a black baby, so like a true champ he makes sure to drop the n-bomb too. He did all this on a fucking PLANE, like he wouldn't get gang jumped by the rest of the plane or something.

I can't think of a better way to completely fuck yourself and I think it's friggin' hilarious. What a moron! So anyway, there's charges against him, lost his jarb, his lawyer is receiving death threats, yada yada.

thebest wrote: »
    Nos99 wrote: »
    So I'm taking the bus home after clocking in some OT at work.. Now I've seen people drink beers on the bus before, but this dude makes a fucking bloody caesar right in front of me. Wtf

You guys should also hear about the old white dude who recently figured out the best way to get people to hate you and lose your job. He was on a plane with the crying baby, so of course after a couple drinks to loosen up he goes up and slaps the baby in the face. It was also a black baby, so like a true champ he makes sure to drop the n-bomb too. He did all this on a fucking PLANE, like he wouldn't get gang jumped by the rest of the plane or something.

I can't think of a better way to completely fuck yourself and I think it's friggin' hilarious. What a moron! So anyway, there's charges against him, lost his jarb, his lawyer is receiving death threats, yada yada.

All i think of when i hear "N bomb" or "N word"
  • InfilInfil Waiting for shoryuken.com... Joined: Posts: 4,893Registered
    Jozhear wrote: »
    fuck fighting games! Arghhhh! Get out while you have the chance! 

Not sure how facetious this is, but... yeah, it's easy to have this thought sometimes. :\ That said, it's still a great hobby and I play often with friends, but when I keep hearing talk from the top players about "man this generation needs to get hungrier to win", all I can think about is... why? If I'm gonna spend that much time in something (at this point in my life), it's gonna be something like golf, a hobby I can leverage for the rest of my life and maybe use in business connections, etc. Have you permanently given up on FGs Jamie?
    That was the antithesis of sick.
  • zakkyzakky rawr Joined: Posts: 921Registered
    I wouldn't worry Ricky, I'm sure it's just an attempt to dodge me in SFxT. Jamie is starting to come to grips with the mistake he's made in challenging my might.
  • JozhearJozhear Densetsu no Jozhear Joined: Posts: 5,577Registered
    have i permanently given up on FGs? As far as going to any tournament outside this area code, yeah. Even some of the ones in calgary are not that motivating. I debated not entering anything at the fight pub tournaments a few weeks ago.

It is a pretty facetious thought but i mean... fighting games can't take you anywhere. bottom line.

And Zakk i'm more ready than I've ever been. This fight tomorrow is gonna be pretty hyped up. What do you say we make it a ft5 for $10 or a shot
  • fogerfoger lame is good Joined: Posts: 3,763Registered
    sent will always be my fav char
    Nos99 said:

i think he said, and i quote: "shut that nigger baby up" and then slapped the poor kid lmao ps not going to tubbies this weds, going to THE CALGARY FLAMES BABYYYYYY
  • TMNTempsTMNTemps brozhear as abel Joined: Posts: 2,356Registered
    holy shit that looks so awesome
    Marvel :: Mags/D.Rider/Drones
  • VanillaVanilla Combo into jab pizza slice Joined: Posts: 1,581Registered
    Dat Hulkbuster.
    QUADFORCE! ~ Kenny Rogers Roasters
    SFxT - Lars x Nina / SF4 - El Fuerte / UMvC3 Nova x Spencer x Doom
  • JozhearJozhear Densetsu no Jozhear Joined: Posts: 5,577Registered
    are comments centered for you guys too

pretty amusing
    I dont know shit about this Mandarin fella, but the wiki makes him sound pretty cool
    Do want nigga, do want!