DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE: Guild Event After Town Invasion Wednesday! (Nexon DFO)

1555657585961»

Comments

• VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 898Registered
    Not sure if I was lit but I knew Raha picked King for Void. My thought process was "Well Raha and Rev runs this shit daily, and even though we are exo short with Az never been to OV3, they must got this shit, so I'll just STFU." This vote of confidence was immediately shot down when Rev says "we'll never get pass room 5".  Fun times. 
    Like 2D FG's and Final Fantasy RPG? Join the SRK guild on http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 4,897Registered
    Damn Raha, are you like intentionally trying to be worst player.
    SRK Information and Link Tree (major updates for new members):
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167530
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 100Registered
    edited March 2013
    Hahahahahahha! Hey we got you a striker piece in there, and we got a set piece to drop. It wasn't all for naught! 
    Fresh to death!
  • NocturnalistVNocturnalistV having that lazor lock focus Joined: Posts: 80Registered
    Vestax said:
    I actually made a level 70 MNEN within 3 weeks of release. He's quite fun to play but struggles a little in end game PvE. I've heard they are godlike in PvP though. What happen to your sader??? 
    im waiting for nexon to change my email for the account so i can actually reset my goblin pin and such.so im using another account to pass the time...whats this rumor i hear about nexon closing dfo and i noticed a lot of people quitting.
    BrotherHood of Justice~ Sgt Knee
    Nocturnalist/Nor Cal Smasher
    DFO- (lvl 59 Paladin)Makyto

707 - "talk shit & eat food"
  • NocturnalistVNocturnalistV having that lazor lock focus Joined: Posts: 80Registered

• BakekangBakekang Joined: Posts: 6Registered

Hey guys I left the guild and probably DFO for a while :(

Auction hall is down, some channels are laggy, and im dirt poor, ..

and I broke my weapon Elder D:

I'm just frustrated right now sigh

sorry guys for my rant and leaving without notice thanks for everything. This is a great guild. Bye. 

• KingAtRandomKingAtRandom Hammerhead Joined: Posts: 42Registered

Sageon confirmed DFO is very much alive. If DFO was going to be taken down, we would of received emails that DFO was closing down months ago. They have done this with the games they have taken down. The "at least you tried" part is about people trying to quiet the people whining about the wait.

All Nexon games have had dry spells like this without word, but only had everything fixed and showered in love. Be patient and stop being so pessimistic about the future of DFO!
    Remember the Saikyo arts! It blows your style away!
    i didnt even know they took down any games at all.

• kin3tixkin3tix pizza jeppa Joined: Posts: 1,167Registered
    Vestax wrote: »
    Not sure if I was lit but I knew Raha picked King for Void. My thought process was "Well Raha and Rev runs this shit daily, and even though we are exo short with Az never been to OV3, they must got this shit, so I'll just STFU." This vote of confidence was immediately shot down when Rev says "we'll never get pass room 5".  Fun times. 

I felt like something was wrong when I was tickling the mobs in room 1...
    III. Fujr.
  • Running WildRunning Wild Get To Da Choppah Joined: Posts: 1,450Registered
    What time are you guys gonna run OV again?
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of crazy and random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various poverty fighting games.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 4,897Registered
    edited March 2013
    Guild event will be either Wednesday an hour before town invasion or Friday an hour before fair arena event, I will let you guys know Wednesday.

I'm also running a public event, check my thread on Nexon forums in general discussion.
    SRK Information and Link Tree (major updates for new members):
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167530
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 100Registered
    edited March 2013
    What time are you guys gonna run OV again?

Tonight we are getting you in there. Prepare your cheeks please!! Like around 8-9pm EST sounds bout right.

Fresh to death!