El Paso Texas Blood Sweat Cheers!

1601602603604605607»

Comments

• virgilvirgil Joined: Posts: 284Registered
    posting from my new computer.... first desktop ever. i might not see the light of day for awhile....
    I am a B Tree disciple.
  • sergiosergio BE PERFECT Joined: Posts: 247Registered
    virgil said:
    posting from my new computer.... first desktop ever. i might not see the light of day for awhile....
    lol SWEET! 
    K.O.
  • JCLJCL Senior Member Joined: Posts: 1,056Registered
    This website keeps getting better and better!

Gamenight Tuesday 8pm
    That's real talk....
  • CesarCesar Shin no chikara, misete miyo!!! Joined: Posts: 562Registered
    ah yea
    Sir Charles Chaplin - Limelight....the awesome Calvero!
  • NozdorNozdor Joined: Posts: 109Registered
    virgil said:
    wtf?! first desktop? lol...so what have you been playing? 
  • virgilvirgil Joined: Posts: 284Registered
    Nozdor said:
    virgil said:
    wtf?! first desktop? lol...so what have you been playing? 
    Right now just been gettin on DAT STWEET FITU FO SON!
    I am a B Tree disciple.
  • vegeta123vegeta123 Joined: Posts: 61Registered
    ggs to all yesterday mike when you get a chance post the video
  • Onslaught2000Onslaught2000 Student of Sentinel Joined: Posts: 3,093Registered
    edited February 2013
    I guess we can't embed videos into SRK anymore? :(

edit: nvm, I guess it automatic now!
  • PerthoPertho Me on the left. Joined: Posts: 7,709Registered
    Peter needs to stick to doing j. s with Morrigan.

Also, where the smileys at?
    Pertho said:
    Peter needs to stick to doing j. s with Morrigan.

Also, where the smileys at?lol nice but morrigan and magneto are hard to playh online so i wanna built an online team thanks to eric im learning wesker  and want to try vergi, spencer or hawkeye with doom

wtf happen to my message it fused with yours frank nice also thanks for the vid mike
  • PerthoPertho Me on the left. Joined: Posts: 7,709Registered
    SRK is trying to give you my awesome posting power. If you're gonna go through all that trouble, just straight out steal my team. ToDs and safe DHCs for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

Although in all honesty you should learn PR Rogs team. That thing is nuts.
  • RemoraRemora SRK Remora Joined: Posts: 29Registered
    Hi, I've been in El paso for a YEAR without playing anyone, i'm looking to make some waves. When do you guys usually get together and play?
    Team Hate

-Teaching niggas to block since 02/17/09-
  • mikeoharamikeohara Joined: Posts: 144Registered
    Hey guys, I'll be in El Paso over spring break (Wife is going across into Mexico for a medical procedure) and I'm interested in getting some games in. When do you guys meet, where, etc etc.
  • Onslaught2000Onslaught2000 Student of Sentinel Joined: Posts: 3,093Registered
    edited March 2013
    @ Mike and Remora: We usually play locally locally.  I don't wanna personally give his info out but we usually play every Tuesday night.
    am i the only one whos hyped for injustuice?!?!?!?!
    K.O.
    sergio said:
    am i the only one whos hyped for injustice?!?!?!?!

K.O.
  • geo00geo00 Joined: Posts: 63Registered
    sergio said:
    sergio said:
    am i the only one whos hyped for injustice?!?!?!?!

Yup
  • Kingdom3671Kingdom3671 Peace is a lie, there is only passion... Joined: Posts: 44Registered

Damn !!!!!!!!!! I never realized these niggas loved dick so much.8=======D  LOL!

Lick that shit yo.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion...
  • Kingdom3671Kingdom3671 Peace is a lie, there is only passion... Joined: Posts: 44Registered
    And yes for the record i was talking about that injustice tippppppp.
  • JCLJCL Senior Member Joined: Posts: 1,056Registered
    @ Mike and Remora We play on Tuesdays and my place pm me for directions.

Game night is still Tuesday this week. 7:30pm
    That's real talk....

Damn !!!!!!!!!! I never realized these niggas loved dick so much.8=======D  LOL!

Lick that shit yo.

ur not black bro lol...

K.O.
     well see how injustice turns out could be descent but could also suck... im willing to give it a chance and hope for the best
    K.O.
    yeah actually serg im kinda excited to play it. i've always been a fan of the mk series. and ive noticed that injustice has the same mechanics plus some cool new tweaks. so yeah im one of those niggas on that tippppppp. lol. and yes i know im not black.
    yeah actually serg im kinda excited to play it. i've always been a fan of the mk series. and ive noticed that injustice has the same mechanics plus some cool new tweaks. so yeah im one of those niggas on that tippppppp. lol. and yes i know im not black.

sweet man i just dig dc more than marvel.. im a big dc fan i guess thats why im hyped for the game .. chuy just laughs at me when i ask if hes gonna play it lol .. im almost certain its gonna be good i can sense it mk wasnt all that horrible but it did have some flaws ..i actually like mk too you should have said something man we could have played some matches! .. but im betting my money on injustice! im sure it wont disappoint well see though

K.O.