SSF4AE PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• monkeygigabuster92monkeygigabuster92 Haunted by Wesker Joined: Posts: 440Registered
    edited March 2013
    Alff said:
    Print. Was already working with this idea long before you and posting here. Shortly after my post with the scenario you used the idea and posted the same thing but for different game, of course.

Too much coincidence, among many scenarios, just put something like what I did well and after my posting.
    See page 195 in your copy of the forum.
    Meh,I was intend to argue with you for a while but I don't think I should flood this thread by pointless personal arguments between us so I'll keep silent about this from now on.
    And I sincerely appologize if my mods didn't please you

• AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 97Registered
    Okay, page 195 is there for all to see.
  • monkeygigabuster92monkeygigabuster92 Haunted by Wesker Joined: Posts: 440Registered
    edited March 2013
    can people in the stages be made for any sf4 or sfxt characters?
    I had seen that the girls were beautiful in drive in at night stage.
    I don't think this would be a good idea since she is a single mesh which is 1 EMG in her Emo files only
    Not to mention those people from the stages don't have normal map
    Alff said:
    Okay, page 195 is there for all to see.
    So does with page 193.I'm done
    So OK, now became clear. It was just a big coincidence of ideas. But still I'm watching, the worst thing, in my opinion, is the person working on something and someone came after getting the idea without even giving credit to whoever did.

I will try to do your request tomorrow.

• siegfried1siegfried1 Joined: Posts: 114Registered

Lady Deadpool the Pooltastic Edition

download tomorrow

• bsannicolasbsannicolas Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    edited March 2013
    Hello Everyone,

Created new 8-bit music files for the following stages in Super Street Fighter VI: Arcade Edition

Balrog's Theme by coNsPirAcy83

Cammy's Theme by coNsPirAcy83

Guile's Theme by coNsPirAcy83

• cerberusfxcerberusfx Timekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,295Registered
    omg my dream is coming to life :o
    Power is nothing without skill
    R.I.P Joshua Colon (sksksksksk222)
    **Oh god images in signatures--not approving at all >_>!**
  • Anish SinghAnish Singh Joined: Posts: 189Registered
    edited March 2013
    Heard that he was the leader of shadaloo in sf4.So made the shadaloo suit/Dictator's uniform for him.
    http://gpsingh6375.deviantart.com/art/Abel-s-Clone-Shadaloo-Suit-357625863?ga_submit_new=10%3A1362385871
    Post edited by Anish Singh on
  • GeForceFXGeForceFX Joined: Posts: 46Registered
    edited March 2013
    Alff said:
    @Anish
    If I understand you correctly, you are asking if we can use people from a stage at any stage of SSFIV AE or SF x TK. If that's the question, the answer is YES.

STAGE MOD SSFIV AE PC: MISHIMA ESTATE IN NIGHT (DEMO)

Just a demo to colleagues.
    Music:Gouken theme.

How do I make this my SF4 training stage? If I change STG_JPX -> STG_TRN then everything is black in the background.
    [edit] (why cant i delete this Q_Q) ok. so you just hex edit every value in the files from JPX to TRN. :D 
    Post edited by GeForceFX on
    What I want? Thats easy. To be like Sako. <(^.^<)
  • Somersault_JusticeSomersault_Justice Joined: Posts: 10Registered
    Hello everyone.  I am back with a new mod that is surprisingly not related to Mario.  This is something I made for my friend, who is a big fan of the game Fire Emblem.

imageChun Li as Lyndis

- Uses Chun Li's C1
    - Uses parts from Wes Mordine and BrutalAce's "realistic legs" mod
    - Clothes, boots, and leg color are customizable
    - Has some partial rigging on the ponytail so it's not as static as some of my other mods.

Download

Issues:
    - I rigged the ponytail to the head, chest, and waist. Because of this, the ponytail looks odd in some poses and clips the back of her dress a lot. I spent several days working on it, and I think it's as good as it will ever get so please bear with it.
    - There are some holes in the model around the wrists and under the neck that I couldn't get rid of completely. Luckily they aren't too noticeable during gameplay.

I hope you all enjoy this mod.  I made sure to test it more thoroughly to minimize the need for fixes.  Let me know if any issues come up when using this.
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Joined: Posts: 135Registered
    @Monkey

Thanks man, it was my pleasure and looking forward to the day when we create a mod together :)
    GeForceFX said:
    Alff said:
    @Anish
    If I understand you correctly, you are asking if we can use people from a stage at any stage of SSFIV AE or SF x TK. If that's the question, the answer is YES.

STAGE MOD SSFIV AE PC: MISHIMA ESTATE IN NIGHT (DEMO)

Just a demo to colleagues.
    Music:Gouken theme.

How do I make this my SF4 training stage? If I change STG_JPX -> STG_TRN then everything is black in the background.
    [edit] (why cant i delete this Q_Q) ok. so you just hex edit every value in the files from JPX to TRN. :D 
    This issue can be resolved by consulting the tutorial Hunterk site:

http://filthypants.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/how-to-swap-stages-in-ssf4ae.html

In short, just open the files of the scenario with the HEX editor and replace all of the initial scenario (JPN) by the initial stage to be replaced (TRN). Remember when you save the changed file, and save as STG_TRN.emz STG_TRN.tex.emz to play with the new scenario in place of traning stage.

• MaesterWarMaesterWar Me in a Bikini..!!!! Joined: Posts: 370Registered

Zangief Krogan Warlord Sentinel download:http://www.mediafire.com/?l1i3o7n77vta1

I was trying to clean up the model a bit.I still suck at rigging hands and weight painting. For those of you who like Krogans and Mass Effect enjoy.
  • ArklionheartArklionheart You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance. Joined: Posts: 17Registered
    Does anyone know how or what can I do to change the AE announcer with the SFIV one?
  • hollykilljoyhollykilljoy ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 240Registered
    Guys, I just can't find this Chun-Li one anywhere!
    pimZ7fn.jpg
    Could someone be so kind to recreate it for SFxT? You'd be my hero!
  • somebody2978somebody2978 殺意の波動に目覚めたリュウ Joined: Posts: 195Registered
    edited March 2013
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 600Registered
    edited March 2013
    @Aquashark

amazing job!!!!!!!!!!   PM so I can teach you to swap!!!!

Please somebody port this stage to AE!!

Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
  • salimsalim Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    Request of FighterFreak04" Ibuki Gi"
    with his original legs and bandage in order to give him his own imprint
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zc731h6bddld06d

• hollykilljoyhollykilljoy ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 240Registered
    Thanks pal! I had a feeling it was one I overlooked but didn't know the name or modder. It's beautiful!
  • salimsalim Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    Anish, tried to do what you asked, but unfortunately it is not always possible to get to the stage of Africa without illumination as if always at night. The process used to change the illumination of the scene not funciona.Veja, for example, as set by having used ficouo an illumination similar to that of Mishima Estate in Night. The scenario of Africa remains lit as if it were day.

Surely there is a way to do what you asked, but particularly not know the procedure.
  • FighterFreak04FighterFreak04 Joined: Posts: 50Registered
    salim said:
    Oh snap her feet are a lot bigger than I expected. Still great though...but the feet kinda shine. Is there anyway you can fix that?
  • Ian SullivanIan Sullivan Joined: Posts: 47Registered
    Aquashark said:
    @hecz, your work is greatly appreciated on the gameplay modding thread.
    here's a gameplay mod for your Rolento backport for AE:

can you please port some more characters (mainly Elena/Hugo/Poison) or write a tutorial on how you do it?
    Something I've wanted to see for a while is a gemless 1v1 version of SFxT. If that means porting them all to the SFIV engine, that's fine by me haha. Would love to see a tutorial about this, and maybe a community project? I'd love to join in if anyone wants to start one... Unfortunately, the only thing I'm good for is modeling.
  • Will SmithWill Smith The Fresh Prince Joined: Posts: 89Registered
    edited March 2013
    hecz said:
    @Aquashark

amazing job!!!!!!!!!!   PM so I can teach you to swap!!!!

Ok, so you ported Kazuya's model to SF4 using Ryu as a base, but would I be able to use this model to add Kazuya's moveset into SF4? As it stands now, when I try to add his animations into SF4, his skeleton looks very wonky. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You just can't handle the fresh prince.
    SSF4 AE: Yun, Guile, Guy, Hakan
    MvC2: Dhalsim/Doom/Cyclops, Iron Man/Magneto/Sentinel
    UMvC3: Dante/Dormmamu/Strider, Magneto/Storm/Doom
  • madman1973madman1973 Joined: Posts: 99Registered
    @Salim

Love the Nina Gi look, but as FF said, her feet are freakin' huge. They look like they came from Makoto's model- why not use the feet or body that Sloth86 used in his Tekken P1 costume mod? Her feet were perfect there (even up close), and should be used again. Here's the mod in case you forgot about it...

I'm a lover, not a modder.
  • CrystalCoreCrystalCore Joined: Posts: 144Registered
    edited March 2013
    Alff said:
    In fact the girl's stage looks like the photo. Capcom also, to my knowledge, has the habit of doing some characters based on real people. Feilong based on Bruce Lee, Mike Tyson and M.Bison on others who do not remember right now. As the information, thank you, Anish. I wanted to know how to use the information to improve scenarios, now I know how to do. Thanks.

Dictator is based off of a fictional character from the 11-volume Japanese novel "Teito Monogatari," specifically the character Yasunori Kato, an evil onmyoji (sorcerer), who wishes to destroy Tokyo because one of Japan's emperors killed his family.  

Dictator/Yasunori Kato wears that military uniform because Yasunori was a veteran of the 1890s Sino-Japanese war that ended with the Treaty of Shimonoseki.

Teito Monogatari was made into a live action movie in the late 1980s and a 3-part anime OVA by Rintaro, if you're interested in watching it.

• FighterFreak04FighterFreak04 Joined: Posts: 50Registered
    @Salim

Love the Nina Gi look, but as FF said, her feet are freakin' huge. They look like they came from Makoto's model- why not use the feet or body that Sloth86 used in his Tekken P1 costume mod? Her feet were perfect there (even up close), and should be used again. Here's the mod in case you forgot about it...

actually they did. I asked for that. I kinda figure since Makoto's feet were so big why not give them to every girl? Sorry if that upset everyone ^^; I know Ibuki's are thinner...but still pretty bug in a sense. From now on if its a girl I will ask salim to make slim and Makoto/ibuki foot types. Sorry for all the trouble 
  • Anish SinghAnish Singh Joined: Posts: 189Registered
    @aiff
    I was told that maybe it is controlled by one of the lua scripts.I don't know which one.