Killeen/Cove/Heights- KTB Centex Platinum Edition

1632633634635636638»

Comments

• ubertranceubertrance Joined: Posts: 65Registered
    Besides hitting no less than 5 deer, crashing into the dorms and 7 blown out tires; everything went peachy. I think I might have scared him with my awesome driving -_-
    Sounds like normal night driving in Central Texas
    SSF4AEv.2012: Akuma, Sakura, and others (only a bit)/3s: Akuma, Chun-Li, Q
    UMvC3: Ryu, Sentinel, Vergil (some others too)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
  • RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,480Registered
    Anything going on this Friday? (Ranbats-wise) Hit up on the FB page because SRK is moving back to the older forum server and will be down until Tuesday. Thanks. - Management

-Rotendo
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012*
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
  • ubertranceubertrance Joined: Posts: 65Registered
    Anything going on this Friday? (Ranbats-wise) Hit up on the FB page because SRK is moving back to the older forum server and will be down until Tuesday. Thanks. - Management

-Rotendo
    Yea it was supposed to go down last night but it still hasnt happened
    SSF4AEv.2012: Akuma, Sakura, and others (only a bit)/3s: Akuma, Chun-Li, Q
    UMvC3: Ryu, Sentinel, Vergil (some others too)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
  • duddersdudders Anti-Fun Joined: Posts: 211Registered
    Also paul is your headset thing a astro a40?
    "This game is stupid" -dudders
  • Tha ShizzleTha Shizzle Squeeze Just Cuz Joined: Posts: 779Registered
    what sorcery is this, that hast changed thine forum?!!?
    Blazblue CS) Iron Tager Valkenhayn
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    MvC3) Magneto Dormammu/Frank Wesker
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,452Registered
    Yeah it looks really weird now. I also realized that we have the most pages of stuff.
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten YGO/3S/VSav/SG Player Joined: Posts: 4,094Registered
    This forum has a "like" and "agree" button. At the same time.

What's the point of having both?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Skullgirls Character guides! Download here!
    Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3199507 Deviantart: http://kid-goten.deviantart.com/
    I...

concur!

-Rotendo

P.S. This is weird. :lol: < emoticon check
  • Herman WattsHerman Watts Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    Hey guys im not dead yet! I have just been busy with school and stuff.
  • kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,100Registered
    bump...
    "creativity comes out of imperfection"

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
    Does anyone know if we can change the theme color?  Blue and white is hard for me to see...
  • Caveman1094Caveman1094 Joined: Posts: 21Registered
    ihiryu said:
    Does anyone know if we can change the theme color?  Blue and white is hard for me to see...
    From what I gather it doesn't seem like you can change the color outside of css browser changes.
    However, they seem to be working on a dark theme with the ability to switch between it and the current one. -Source- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/176022/upcoming-site-improvements
    edited February 2013
    One other thing is possible. If you use Mozilla Firefox (as they write programs to help with those that have disabilities or impairments) you can go to - 
    The Firefox Menu button at the top left -> Options -> Options again -> Content -> Colors.
    You can manually change the text and background colors of any well coded website you visit.
    Make sure that after you change the colors to the desired ones you UNCHECK "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above".

*Also note that this will affect every website you visit*
    I apologize for multiple postings but I did some searching and there is an addon for both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox that should help you out.
    Google Chrome - Webpage Decorator Addon
    Mozilla Firefox - Color That Site! Addon
    These addons should do what my previous post was talking about but are easier to use.
  • Frozen RiceFrozen Rice Joined: Posts: 139Registered
    UMVC3 Tier List
    I am also taking into account the "Has Faults" and "Well-Rounded" parts.
    So best character in my opinion is Vergil and worst is Hsien Ko.
  • duddersdudders Anti-Fun Joined: Posts: 211Registered
    So best character in my opinion is Vergil and worst is Hsien Ko.
    Boooooooo.
    also happy late ass birthday Bryan.
    I live under a rock so sue me
    "This game is stupid" -dudders
    HAHA character loyalty "usually" means you have the worst character. :O

And... SFxT is... such a superior game now! The broken BS is gone! Now its regular BS like in any other fighting game. Also I'm getting back into KOF13 so if anyone wants to eat daimon's neomax all day, (Thank you BASED HD MODE) come and play. <---- Best game EVAR!
    SSF4AE: Deejay, Yun
    UMVC3: No more lol
    P4A: Kanji
    Hey if anybody wants to play me online? KOF, SF, or MARVEL online which ever. DEEP CROW OH NO is the gamertag. Its my roommates live account. hook me up. I'm not gonna be in town this weekend. Probably just gonna study and listen to some NOTORIOUS B.I.G :P
    SSF4AE: Deejay, Yun
    UMVC3: No more lol
    P4A: Kanji

Chris loyalty checking in.

Law told me I should play Zero, Spencer, and Task.  I told him what MGX tells people, "Go fuck yourself".  Not in so many words though...well maybe more words then I should have.

• kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,100Registered

strider/doom loyalty...in that order...

uh...so tapatalk no longer works on srk...boo.  i don't get the emails that people post here either...when is it gonna be like before...when the forum was awesome...

"creativity comes out of imperfection"

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
    Probably awhile as this was a better forum theme to use but it set them back a bit.
    On another note they implemented the dark and light themes (can be selected at the top of the page).

I know, I'm so hype!  It's nice that I no longer have to hit CTRL+A to read everything!

Last night we were talking about EVO.  It seems so long ago, but good memories.  Can't wait for 2012, hopefully we have an entire crew of dope people.  And I hope I don't drink 'til I don't remember.  Cause when August rolls around I don't want a cake that has a picture of me lying down dead on it

First time on SRK on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note). Not bad, but forums just isn't the same. I prefer our new FB interface. Clean. Simple. Pic and videos can be posted, and games can be played! 

I think you mean 2013, Steve. Anyway, no we won't have you  on a cake this year getting K.O.'ed by Chris.  Maybe a pic of your shrine (read the FB post to get the inside joke) or of Paul... in his many hairdos. 
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten YGO/3S/VSav/SG Player Joined: Posts: 4,094Registered
    Started playing Street Fighter IV and Skullgirls again. I need to get back into this again.
    Skullgirls Character guides! Download here!
    Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3199507 Deviantart: http://kid-goten.deviantart.com/
    Still no Marvel?