Guilty Gear XX Accent Core PLUS R: New update for GGXX! coming to Arcade, PSN, XBLA and now Vita!

1444546474850»

Comments

• tatakitataki Non-SF4/MVC3 FG news: twitter.com/#!/novriltataki Joined: Posts: 4,809Registered
    edited February 2013
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Joined: Posts: 133Registered

@Raz0r said:
    You're no fun at this. :(
    I've lost the desire to be competitive at fighting games over the last year and half. Being better just doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
    Same here.  I bought Tag 2 and GGAC+ on PSN.  I no longer have the drive I once had.  I used to play GG for 6 hours a damn day.  I had days when I played from 12am to 6am before going to school.  I even added a bunch of people to my PSN FL for FGs.   Now I look at the shelf that holds my games.  Vanquish.  Deus EX HR.  Batman AC.  Godhand.  Shinobi. Neir. Demon's Soul.  Dark Souls.  

Great single player games I've neglected for some time now.  My last save in Deus EX was in November 2011.  God damn.
    Exactly that.
  • CrimsonMoonMistCrimsonMoonMist Joined: Posts: 307Registered
    Played fighters non-stop for years,
    barely touched a singe one this year.
    Sleeping Dogs, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection/4, Persona 4 etc. Only been playing single-player titles.
    I'm hoping Darkstalkers Resurrection will be the game to reignite my interest as it was my first fighter to begin with.

@Raz0r said:
    I've lost the desire to be competitive at fighting games over the last year and half. Being better just doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
    Same here.  I bought Tag 2 and GGAC+ on PSN.  I no longer have the drive I once had.  I used to play GG for 6 hours a damn day.  I had days when I played from 12am to 6am before going to school.  I even added a bunch of people to my PSN FL for FGs.   Now I look at the shelf that holds my games.  Vanquish.  Deus EX HR.  Batman AC.  Godhand.  Shinobi. Neir. Demon's Soul.  Dark Souls.  

Great single player games I've neglected for some time now.  My last save in Deus EX was in November 2011.  God damn.
    Exactly that.

• CrimsonMoonMistCrimsonMoonMist Joined: Posts: 307Registered
    Played fighters non-stop for years,
    barely touched a singe one this year.
    Sleeping Dogs, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection/4, Persona 4 etc. Only been playing single-player titles.
    I'm hoping Darkstalkers Resurrection will be the game to reignite my interest as it was my first fighter to begin with.

@Raz0r said:

Exactly that.

Ok, this thread REALLY doesn't need to become "Oh fighting games, how I've grown up passed you"

In fact, you all have probably missed @tataki's informative video about Venom.
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 6,870Registered
    Ok, this thread REALLY doesn't need to become "Oh fighting games, how I've grown up passed you"

Mixah... your heart flows within' my veins.
    I'll become the woman you've always wanted!!!!
    My Blog, please don't read it - PonyAndDrugs.blogspot.com
    PozerWolf said:

Mixah... your heart flows within' my veins.
    I'll become the woman you've always wanted!!!!
    Bitch playze, I gotz my exotic middle-eastern/Indian woman. PFFT
  • HecatomHecatom 'dat plot Joined: Posts: 8,032Registered
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!