Southwest SSF4: AE Online League

2»

Comments

• SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX TO of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 6,955Registered
    Strangely enough this thread got stickied while the other one didn't. Anyway, the League is down right now because Panda's baby was just born. It'll be back at a later time.
  • solidxpandasolidxpanda Panda Express Baby! Joined: Posts: 2,980Registered
    Strangely enough this thread got stickied while the other one didn't. Anyway, the League is down right now because Panda's baby was just born. It'll be back at a later time.
    lol I noticed that a couple of days ago. The official League thread was stickied before, but this one replaced it. Weird... Anyways, my son was just born this past Friday. Things are pretty hectic right now, so I've had to halt this thing in the mean time. Once I have time, I'll post back in here and get things going again.
    It's not active right now, but if you guys want to check out the Arkansas Fighting Game Network's website, you can view all of the League's details and current rankings.
    www.arfgn.com
    Navigate to the League tab after you spend some time checking out our site!
    PandaxGaming
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my stream page for tournaments, events and online lobbies
  • vegta12vegta12 Joined: Posts: 585Registered
    ok why not
  • Hideo117Hideo117 Close, but no cigar. Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    My gamertag is in signature. Add me if you like. I would like to make friend ^^. Thank you.
    XBL Gamertag : Hideo117
    Playing : SSF4 AE
  • simon phoenixsimon phoenix is it cold in here, or is it just me...? Joined: Posts: 18Registered
    AWWW HELLS YEAH FINALLY SOME LOVE. IM IN SOUTHER CALIFORNIA AND NEED SOME PEOPLE TO PLAY
  • Dr. VillainDr. Villain Only Villain dares to dream! All others serve! Joined: Posts: 141Registered
    I like.
    LIVE GT- SATSUJIN STYLE
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx So....you think you're untouchable? Joined: Posts: 647Registered
    If its for 360 then I'd be more than happy to join. Just a warning that I'm kind of a noob at this game so if I do get in I'll probably be in the lowest ranks. My gamertag is my sig.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    We Wanna Win Mode...Activated!!!
  • solidxpandasolidxpanda Panda Express Baby! Joined: Posts: 2,980Registered
    If its for 360 then I'd be more than happy to join. Just a warning that I'm kind of a noob at this game so if I do get in I'll probably be in the lowest ranks. My gamertag is my sig.
    This league has kind of taken a break, but I'm looking into getting things started again very soon. Going to change the whole format on how it works, so this current system will be useless. My son was born a couple of months ago and I've been too busy to run this thing, haha. I have a lot of good ideas for it though. Keep checking back here!
    PandaxGaming
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my stream page for tournaments, events and online lobbies
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx So....you think you're untouchable? Joined: Posts: 647Registered
    This league has kind of taken a break, but I'm looking into getting things started again very soon. Going to change the whole format on how it works, so this current system will be useless. My son was born a couple of months ago and I've been too busy to run this thing, haha. I have a lot of good ideas for it though. Keep checking back here!

Oh alright thats cool oh and congrats man.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    We Wanna Win Mode...Activated!!!
  • IdentityIdentity Joined: Posts: 40Registered
    I'm interested if this kicks back off.
  • QueenBBBQueenBBB I am 3/5ths Brown. Joined: Posts: 248Registered
    yes! what other games would there be though?
    popcicles are just fucking delicious - r3y
  • BrowardBroward Joined: Posts: 78Registered
    Yeah, if this league thing kicks back off I wouldn't mind joining in.

BTW, congrats on the kid Panda!
  • Samuel VelazquezSamuel Velazquez Joined: Posts: 6Registered
    I would be very glad to join if it is on psn
  • Viewtiful_SamViewtiful_Sam Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    This is another account i had to make because i messed up something :( but i would be very glad to join if it is on psn
  • H2O teaCherH2O teaCher Joined: Posts: 56Registered
  • eddieWeddieW Ninjaturtle elw Joined: Posts: 606Registered
  • IdentityIdentity Joined: Posts: 40Registered
    Is this still a thing?