College Station Thread: Anyone in this college town??

1192021222325»

Comments

• RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Aspiring Fighter Joined: Posts: 96Registered
    I'm 360 but I have a dual stick, and that's what I use to play AE now. I can just check out an Xbox until you get there, and then we can switch out the Xbox for a PS3 if you can bring your copy of AE. I'll be free until noon or so Friday, and my week schedule is pretty loose.
    Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

• xlxlxlxlxlxlxlxl Fuck you I'm an... uh... FUCK YOU Joined: Posts: 1,550Registered
    I'm 360 but I have a dual stick, and that's what I use to play AE now. I can just check out an Xbox until you get there, and then we can switch out the Xbox for a PS3 if you can bring your copy of AE. I'll be free until noon or so Friday, and my week schedule is pretty loose.
    I only have my stick, and not the game. I won't be able to play on Friday until after 8 pm most likely. I'll send you a text with the times I'm free.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    PSN ID: xlxlxlxl123

Play this http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-chapter-1/
  • ATP2014ATP2014 Joined: Posts: 20Registered
    FINALS ARE DONE. Now, I'm down for any kind of casuals of any sort. My phone is dead, but I'll be in town until the 20th and then back by the Jan 2nd/3rd. Just let me know
    Possibility of an Ultimate tournament at Clockwork Gaming on January 12th. I need a head count of people who would go. If there aren't many people, we might as well not do it. Not sure of details like time, entry fee, etc...
    Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

Possibility of an Ultimate tournament at Clockwork Gaming on January 12th. I need a head count of people who would go. If there aren't many people, we might as well not do it. Not sure of details like time, entry fee, etc...

Hmmmm, I need to check my schedule, but I think I could go.
    Clockwork Gaming
    2:00 PM
    January 12
    Ultimate Marvel 3 tournament is the secondary tournament, the main one is Smash.
    Entry: $5
    I'll post back in a few days about the prizes.

Entry to Clockwork is $5 and the Marvel tournament is another $5
    Prizes are:
    1st - MvC3 shirt
    2nd - Larger giftcard (not sure what for)
    3rd - Smaller giftcard (also not sure what for)

Hey Fuzz text me your number. And a shirt? Seems kinda underwhelming.
  • AMP187AMP187 Joined: Posts: 143Registered
    What's up all

I finally have free time now that school's over... finally graduated. I haven't played SF in forever but I want to get going again, any interest in AE?
    XBL: MonsterZero SRK
    --Don't Get Cocky--
    I'm kinda meh at SF but I'll play it. I don't have SF4 right now because my friend borrowed it for christmas break. If you have 3rd Strike I'll play you sometime. Gamertag: The G 39

The tournament at clockwork tonight went really well. If marvel's not your thing, we'd be fine with adding street fighter or anything else to the lineup. The next one's scheduled for mid February, I'll post details as I get them.

ATP me and a few other friends are gonna set up umvc3 at the MSC tomorrow about 1. Anyone's welcome to come play some casuals with us.