New ads are the worst.

1234568»

Comments

• RampageRampage Join Date: Mar 2010 Joined: Posts: 3,850Registered
    :rofl: yeah, they're really hit or miss. Sometimes they try to sell me games, Netflix subscriptions, or herbal vaporizers (for aromatherapy, obviously!). All A-OK with me!

Then sometimes they try to sell me women's clothing, or memberships to Curves gym. :eek:
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 1,386Registered
    Why are ads STILL unmuted by default?
    PSN: rayplay
    Currently a practitioner of the Kitchen Fist Fire Chaos Style!
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight." - T.O.M.
  • hellbox9hellbox9 Joined: Posts: 206Registered
    yep, I have no problem with you guys having ads but man that M&M's song makes me want to murder puppies. run the video, fine, but i shouldnt have to hear that garbage just by looking up sagat frame data
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 7,593Registered
    Nice to see the shitty ads followed into the new servers.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 857Registered
    rayplay said:

Why are ads STILL unmuted by default?

So many times this. I don't mind ads when they aren't intrusive. But, I'm pretty sure I've said this in this thread even. Ads that are loud as hell as soon as the page opens and these nonsense pop out ads that cover half the screen if my cursor goes to the top 1/3 of the screen are terrible.

Seriously, is there nothing that can be done to tone this down? Is the only way to get paid by these ads is having them drown out my music and then cover up half the screen when I'm trying to read whatever is on the page?

...but what do I know?
  • FakeSteveFakeSteve Mayhem Enthusiast Joined: Posts: 1,756Registered
    just got redirected to a 'you have won!!' splash page after navigating to the forum index. please get in contact with your ad provider and deal with this bullshit, that's not cool :(
    HOT DOG KING
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 3,964Registered
    Exodus. wrote: »
    Seriously, is there nothing that can be done to tone this down?

not unless you wanna front srk's bills

welcome to 2013 bitches, this is how ad companies roll now
    and then i saw video three