Where is trading post?

VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire!Joined: Posts: 880Registered, Premium
I saw it before I logged in and now that I've logged in I can't see the forum anymore. Obv can't comment or anything if I'm logged in so no point in viewing forum while logged out. Thanks.

Comments

• FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond Joined: Posts: 737Registered
    edited February 2013
    I wonder if it's anything like you can see it until you've made a post. Maybe I should check now. lol

EDIT: Nope.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion. :clapdos:

Misterbeef: I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"
  • Pnoy PrydePnoy Pryde Suicidal tendencies bring out the other self Joined: Posts: 415Registered
    It's back up now, but looks like all seller feedback is gone.
  • Nucking Futs!Nucking Futs! Joined: Posts: 948Registered

WTH happened to the feedback section of my account? The last 2 overhauls has made me lose ~50 of them!

- Jimmy

Current fav's the Hori VLX Diamond! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
  • Pnoy PrydePnoy Pryde Suicidal tendencies bring out the other self Joined: Posts: 415Registered

WTH happened to the feedback section of my account? The last 2 overhauls has made me lose ~50 of them!

Everybody's is gone, but I guess we get nice little level 1 stars as compensation