SSF4 Hyper Arrange Costume project

JigsawJigsaw Joined: Posts: 103Registered
Sup folks. I'm currently working on a personal project for fun as well as drawing/character design practice - creating a "Hyper" arrange costume for each of the characters in SSF4. That's 37 characters altogether - more if any other characters will be added to the game before I'm finished with the project... To figure out where the hell to start, and also to prevent myself from doing my favourite characters first leaving me with all the boring ones left, I decided to simply follow the example set by Capcom's actual costume DLC packs and do them in groups of five, in the same order.

So without any further ado, here is the first batch: Hyper Challengers 1 (Hakan, Makoto, Guy, Dudley, Dee Jay)

As you may have figured out, the next batch will be the Hyper Shoryuken pack (Ryu, Ken, Gouki, Dan, Gouken). I'm done with all the drawings, and should hopefully be able to scan them tomorrow and get them coloured by the end of the weekend.

I'm grateful for all kinds of comments and feedback. I'll be updating the gallery and this thread whenever I complete the next set of pictures. Thanks for looking!

Comments