3rd Italdan

MvC2
1st Spiral Guy
2nd Ex-Matt
3rd DaflipMasta

Tournament Archive can be found here:
http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/348311556

-Shouts Outs-

Vince and Josephine for holding down the forth in streaming. I can always count on both of you to be there and make sure the players who cannot attend can watch the show from their comfy beds.

Jared: For running an awesome job with AE and UMvC3 brackets. Good Job.

Moon: For Running P4 and GG brackets. Awesome work as well.

-Volunteers-

Oliver, Jin & Trey: Thank you guys for helping out. You guys are certainly getting the hang of running brackets.

====
Game Shoutouts:

ExeCaptain: Good match. Your Zero and Vergil team is certainly something to be careful of in the future.

Goa: I hate you. I will create better combos and even better resets for you next time. I wanted to switch to Deadpool so much but I had to learn with Strider the hard way.

Chokehold: Man, my heart was raising when we fought that match. The dog saves the day against your team. No fraudulence on my end as well since I had no factor.

Luis: Dude, good job on gettign 3rd. Another good job on beating the 2 players that you lost to a week before. You've got the skills but fortify it even better to place higher and compete with the best.

Thanks to everyone who came for Final Impact. It was a nice turnout and hopefully everyone had fun. Next tournament from TTT will be in February. Please let me know if there are any feedbacks or concerns and I will certainly address them. Send them to russell@torontotoptiers.com
NeoRussell
Whoever created Megaman's Taunt, I salute you.
www.torontotoptiers.com

Comments

• Nagata Lock IINagata Lock II Godfather Of The GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,965Registered
    Thanks to A&C World for hosting, NeoRussell for organizing, Watchtower for directing and RXS for streaming.

Shout outs to ItalDan. I loved watching his Oni go to work on people. I wish we could've played some casual games outside of 3rd Strike.

Blitz & Saco; had fun playing casual games with two strong players I rarely get to see anymore.

Nice to see EX Matt. It's been... 2 years? Longer?

Good to see everyone. Enjoy the upcoming holiday season.
    The Innovator Of Throwing Violence.
    Blog: http://www.justinbaisden.com
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/The_Jmoney
    Words to live by: DON'T FALL FOR HIS GIMMICKS!