The Transformers comic thread. FURMAN RETURNS!

124»

Comments

• Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 867Registered
    The idw more then meets the eye and robots in disguise has been pretty entertaining
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
  • SanoSano I'm on the PSP! Joined: Posts: 12,260Registered, Moderators
    REGENERATION OOOOOOOONE!!!!!1001010!!!!!!!!
    Oh snap Optimus Prime killed Megatron while using Kup as a UMvC 3 Assist Card lol! And that woke up altetnate reality Galvatron! Joint was a better Megs / Galvy transition then the animated movie! Sniff sniff, I love this comic. :cool:

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk 2
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 5,035Registered
    Wonder how long Megs is gonna stay dead?
    And I find it funny, while TRGO Megs is dead, Megs makes his return to Cybertron in the latest RID and Arcee continues to be playing multiple sides, giving some information to Starscream while letting him know she knows where Dirge is hiding and if she feels like it rat him out to Prowl. Hard to tell who's on the side of the demons right now, Starscream or Prowl.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    Well they did bill the fight as Megatron and Optimus' final fight ever and they do have Galvatron. I guess you can never say never but I don't think you'll see him in TRO for a looong time.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk 2
    Man lots of bombshells in Tf comics
    Optimus's plan works and the explosive Matrix is replaced with a non lethal one, unfortunatley the corrupt Sentaors are able to hold a few of Pax's crew hostage and Pax's Sentaor friend turns himself in to save them. Pax and Chromedome go to the Institute but sadly learn that thsi is just one of many Institutes. At the end of the issue the Sentaor who has remained unnamed is going through a Shadowplay operation to have his emmory wiped and Empurata, a punishment in which a bots hand and head are replaced, and we learn the Sentaors name SHOCKWAVE!
    Yo Sano, you read the latest Regeneration? Haven't had the chance to myself.

And read the previews for Spotlight: Orion Pax and the newest RID, both look dope.
    Yeah I read it. Good stuff!
    Soundwave was in a base that he thought Hot Rod might blow up and he was all like "Nah man he doesn't have the balls to do something like that, he a scrub." Next thing you know, KABLOOEY! HA HA go Hot Rod! I wonder if Soundwave survived. Spike told the Autobots to get the fuck off Earth, it's their fault that joint is messed up in the first place. :lol: I don't know why I find all of this stuff and the end of world all funny as hell. I must have a really dark sense of humor. :rofl:
    I gotta say, while I'm not uper interested in Regeneration *Picked up two issues so far and I'm just gonna wait for a trade* the covers are fucking sick.