Hakan Video Thread: Ready for Action!

Comments

• gaosergaoser MY DAWTERS R SO PRTY Joined: Posts: 814Registered
    all i see is mashing

and empty jump into grab

lol ^_^
    -- "having aduken is advantageous, using aduken is chicken, and abusing aduken is winning." - brucelee-kid
  • BronzefistBronzefist Spews random garbage Joined: Posts: 1,570Registered
    actually if the EX 360+P is invuln to strikes then coward crouch (D+PPP)-->EX 360 will be a fun gimmick :lol:
    THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH...
    MvC3: She Hulk, Thor, Hulk, Haggar lariat assist, Arthur dagger assist
    SSF4: Gen, Makoto, Adon...all at scrub level :sad:
  • UltraDavidUltraDavid commenta..ttorney?? Joined: Posts: 5,967Registered
    slides after block to throw (framedisadvantage on slight)
    You mean when he did slide, the opponent blocked, and he went for immediate command grab (and got it)? I think that might be an important shenanigan.
    Your legal insider in entertainment and video games!
    www.dpgatlaw.com
    www.twitter.com/UltraDavid
    www.facebook.com/UltraDavidFB
    Cody vs Hakan (starts 4:20)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/shady08
    -- "having aduken is advantageous, using aduken is chicken, and abusing aduken is winning." - brucelee-kid
  • reaper2507reaper2507 Joined: Posts: 984Registered
    You mean when he did slide, the opponent blocked, and he went for immediate command grab (and got it)? I think that might be an important shenanigan.

Im not so sure i assume its like Greenhand into SPD i assume it does not hafe the right framedata for such a shenanigan; i hope more for knockdowns +slide/kickgrab into meetygrab or even empty slide but i assume not on block
    How to play Zangief. A Zangief Tutorial:
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=189468
  • gahrlinggahrling NeoEmpire.com Joined: Posts: 2,581Registered
    The Golden Gunman (Dudley) vs Hadoshrooms (Hakan) - Super SF4 Preview London

Nice Hakan gameplay. :tup:

When you consider that Hadoshrooms only had a few hours practice with a brand new character, I think he did pretty good. Not to mention that the monitors being used all suffered from unacceptable levels of lag.
    Slide seems unsafe, but by only a few frames. Kinda like Honda's buttslam, you have to depend on your opponent to make the wrong decision :p

we'll see when the game comes out.

2 more weeks!
  • gahrlinggahrling NeoEmpire.com Joined: Posts: 2,581Registered
    Slide is unsafe.
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 2,086Registered
    Note to would-be Hakan players: Never activate U2 in front of Dee Jay's U1. :lol:

"Jury duty is a complete waste of time. I would rather count the wrinkles on my dog's balls than sit on a jury." - Eric Slye of Montana
  • n0thingmann0thingman Nothin Joined: Posts: 560Registered

some good oil up techniques in that one
    nothing is eternal.
    i am nothing.
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Years of practice couldn't have prepared me Joined: Posts: 3,632Registered
    Damn, I didn't know yellow book played street fighter too.
    Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!
  • k4polok4polo Your Lethal Assassin Joined: Posts: 3,132Registered
    This is soem of the cicada stream of decent Hakan play. I too lazy to find all the ones but posting one.

http://www.justin.tv/cicadatehl337/b/262428651
    "Where there is light, there's a shadow"
    SSFIV:AE Chun, Rose, Juri, Seth, Sakura
    UMvC3: Iron Fist/Jill/Trish. Nemesis/Felicia/Strider
    SCV: Ivy, Ezio, Omega Pyrrha
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Hakan Trials:
    "Jury duty is a complete waste of time. I would rather count the wrinkles on my dog's balls than sit on a jury." - Eric Slye of Montana
  • T3stikillsT3stikills Joined: Posts: 309Registered

Hakan vs Hakan mirror

Hakan vs Guy/Cody

Hakan/T.Hawk vs Dudley/M.Bison
    MvC3: Deadpool. Magneto. Sentinel
    SSF4AE- Oni, Vega
    3rd Strike - Ryu, Akuma, Yang, Makoto
  • STANGSTANG Joined: Posts: 628Registered
    Hakan trials as performed by Detrimantix at Vesper Arcade
  • skipjackskipjack Joined: Posts: 18Registered
    Hakan Trials:
  • TheGlowTheGlow Inverted Reverse Fall-away Master Joined: Posts: 415Registered
    Im not that great but I did Hakans 4 in the morning, half awake. theyre very easy. Only good thing is shows jumpin mp can be juggled with a slide.
  • UltraDavidUltraDavid commenta..ttorney?? Joined: Posts: 5,967Registered
    Early crisco shenanigans:
    Your legal insider in entertainment and video games!
    www.dpgatlaw.com
    www.twitter.com/UltraDavid
    www.facebook.com/UltraDavidFB
  • The Lone DragonThe Lone Dragon perverted feminist Joined: Posts: 2,483Registered
    Early crisco shenanigans:

Does he have any kara specials? Crisco in to kara-grab could be scary.
    HELP SUPPORT ELENA FOR SFxT and TxSF! http://youtube.com/watch?v=gliaSdqmg2k
    VIEW my artwork and music: http://emezie.com AND http://youtube.com/Xykes
    READ my sister's book- http://nnedi.com
    Nod, many thanx UltraDavid. I wanted to change up a bit since using Gief almost exclusively since A2 and Hakan sounded perfect.
    But I feel the same way, Im thinking hes ok, then great, then ehh, then great. So much info still flying around with him.
    Although I dont get the storyline on why he has red skin, looks like an onimusha demon and has no pupils. Apparently this is a side effect of working with his demonic crisco?
    And with a hot wife and a crapload of kids. and wtf is with his hair?!
  • reaper2507reaper2507 Joined: Posts: 984Registered
    he is Turkish that explain all of it all Turks look like this thats normal!
    How to play Zangief. A Zangief Tutorial:
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=189468
    he is Turkish that explain all of it all Turks look like this thats normal!

Ahh, many thanx... :)
  • zirconstzirconst Joined: Posts: 32Registered
    So, a bit of an unusual request; can anyone identify the videos where the line "looks like it's time to oil up" is used? I know it's in his reveal trailer, but I'm looking for a cleaner recording (less BGM/sfx.)
  • Unknown Joined:
    I'm loving Hakan so much right now. I don't even play grapplers but his playstyle is so much fun like El Fuerte's .
  • sephi22sephi22 Flowchart Fuerte Joined: Posts: 123Registered
    I'm loving Hakan so much right now. I don't even play grapplers but his playstyle is so much fun like El Fuerte's .
    Really? How so?
    Elf is my current main in regular SFIV and I'm eyeballing Hakan as a new main.
  • Unknown Joined:
    He just doesn't play like a typical SF character in my opinion. I posted up a couple of vids. I'm not pro player, but I'm learning...

• BrettBrett Dibi-dibi-dis Joined: Posts: 404Registered
    Being that this is the very beginning of super, I cannot criticize you much. I would just avoid doing oil dive on wake up. Anyone who sees that can know to just duck until you are forced to jump and you will potentially eat big damage.
  • FROG55JONFROG55JON Top Tier??? Joined: Posts: 713Registered
    trying to learn hakans game play
    www.youtube.com/user/FROG55JQN www.youtube.com/user/FGC2012
    SSF4 - Chun Li, Bison UMVC3 - Vergil, Wesker, Magneto - MK9 Rain & Jax SC5 Nightmare, Pyrrha, Tira.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Yeah it's a beginners bad habit. A gimmick that I've been abusing as of late. I just hope we can all help eachother and make Hakan a deadly force!