// All 35 Characters // SSF4 Wallpaper 56k warning

Comments

• LogixLogix Joined: Posts: 251Registered
    yeah you are right im thinking of doing a v2 if i do one everyone will be visible
    Street fighter news and lan results // www.shadowloo.com
    GFX // www.bosslogic.deviantart.com - www.theshadowloo.deviantart.com - www.dabosslogic.com
  • KeresKeres (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Joined: Posts: 741Registered
    My jaw dropped. I will be using the Cody graphic as my wallpaper for months.

My only request would be a version of that one at 1920x1080 (or thereabouts). You seem to be pretty bogged down with requests, though, so no worries if you can't do it.

Thanks a lot, these are all amazing!
    XBL: AIAB Keres / twitter: @cloudymusic
    SF4/P4A/3S
    My jaw dropped. I will be using the Cody graphic as my wallpaper for months.

My only request would be a version of that one at 1920x1080 (or thereabouts). You seem to be pretty bogged down with requests, though, so no worries if you can't do it.

Thanks a lot, these are all amazing!

here you go buddy
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/da-bo55/codyxwallpaper1920.jpg
    GFX // www.bosslogic.deviantart.com - www.theshadowloo.deviantart.com - www.dabosslogic.com
  • NikkowarNikkowar Insane Psychopath Joined: Posts: 840Registered
    Sweet, when I get home, I'm gonna use the Abel one :D

actually, question, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but is it ok if I request an Abel, Charlie and Cody wallpaper, they're my mains ^_^
    My Fei-Long is moving on up!
    http://www.facebook.com/smalllady
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nikkorz
    -New Videos: Trident, Triptykon-
  • xGUNGRAVExGUNGRAVE Beyond The Grave Joined: Posts: 14Registered
    Those are some great work! There all good :D I wanna use the ibuki one on my TE but the face gets cut off by the buttons, could u move the Ibuki art so that it won't be blocked. Kinda how u did the handcuffs with the cody one, it would be cool if u can do like a kunai version for Ibuki. I'm an amateur at photoshop, thats why im asking for some help. I'm trying to make an ibuki themed template.

I would seriously pay some cash or Microsoft points for some of you work, thanks for giving alot of it for free!
    SSF4: Ibuki, Ryu, Cammy / BlazBlue: Noel / Tekken: Lars
    i would change it bro put i did not save the psd file aka the layer file if you dont know what that is
    but i am going to make some stick art for you guys soon so if you want to wait for them, but feel free to use that one atm
    Sweet, when I get home, I'm gonna use the Abel one :D

actually, question, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but is it ok if I request an Abel, Charlie and Cody wallpaper, they're my mains ^_^

I will take that req as soon as i finish some things first champ :)
  • Dr. WilhelmDr. Wilhelm Most call me Doc. Joined: Posts: 1,021Registered
    Awesome that you did every single character. Using the Sim one now. :tup:
    I'm plugging my Twitter account right here.
    i had to :D
  • NikkowarNikkowar Insane Psychopath Joined: Posts: 840Registered
    I will take that req as soon as i finish some things first champ :)

Squee! Thanks :D
    My Fei-Long is moving on up!
    http://www.facebook.com/smalllady
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nikkorz
    -New Videos: Trident, Triptykon-
  • Super mooseSuper moose Swag on a hunnid thousand... hunnid trillion! Joined: Posts: 105Registered
    good stuff man.
  • one eyed warriorone eyed warrior Joined: Posts: 84Registered
    still waiting on the sagat one...but i no ur busy.. :)
  • JinxzJinxz Joined: Posts: 387Registered
    it did if you guys liked them thats all that counts
  • mxdcomplexmxdcomplex Joined: Posts: 120Registered
    Logix your new stick are is awesome! Any chance we'll be seeing a Juri one?
    Another day at the office.
    yes you will this week hopefully
  • KillerXtremeKillerXtreme My Kicks Are Deadly Joined: Posts: 253Registered
    I'd personally like all of these in 1920x1200, or in the high res format you've got them, should put them in a rar and host them somewhere for easy download..
    日本のガールフレンドを捜すこと。
  • JablesJables In Training Joined: Posts: 240Registered
    Holy shitballs this is amazing work! When I first saw this stuff I thought it was official Capcom released work, well done sir.

I'd LOVE to use the Bison background for my new Stick Art (doing Bison themed with some purple buttons, PSYCHO POWER!!) but the way it sits in the template, a majority of the image gets cut out with the buttons.

I know you mentioned you're going to be doing some stick art, just curious if you're using the same images/style for the stick art? Or is the stick art versions you're creating the same ones that are already up on the Shadowloo website?

Also, do you have a donation page setup at all? I know I'd personally be willing to toss a few bucks your way for all this awesome work you've done thus far.
    Rockin Out Tasty Abs Washerboard Style with "Team Smiley Chins" - DeeJay/Dictator
    In Street Fighter Online, much like in real life, all that matters is how big your PP is
  • Deeeeejay XLDeeeeejay XL Lightly Salted Joined: Posts: 559Registered
    oh my goddd.. I'm drooling. these are too beautiful... That balrog one was an instant background... and i almost want to try and make it my stick art :O I'm just waiting for the day you make one of those TE stick arts for roggy-poohh!!!
    "If Tokido and Nemo had a baby, you would be their child" - LuckyD
    "Stop reciting theory and just hit your target." - Ip Man
    next week ill drop some more stick art
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 19,534Registered, Premium
    Just wanted to say thanks for the backgrounds. i saw them when they were on the eventhubs homepage and had to download them. Awesome work.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    "Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make." - Bruce Lee
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    3rd Strike | King of Fighters XIII | Skullgirls | Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • Deeeeejay XLDeeeeejay XL Lightly Salted Joined: Posts: 559Registered
    I am drooling just thinking about more stick arts... keep it up logic
    "If Tokido and Nemo had a baby, you would be their child" - LuckyD
    "Stop reciting theory and just hit your target." - Ip Man
  • SuperBEAST XLSuperBEAST XL Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    :o

helll yeeee bbygirl
    They call me hadoken , because im down right fierce .

WHYY YUU MAYUD.
  • JanlysJanlys Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    Wow this images are amazing, good work!!
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, Manga, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,620Registered
    I've told people of your work(still dazzled by the upside-down world with the female holding the umbrella). I've got a question; anytime soon, are you going to poke out of the SSF4 wallpapers and work on any other Capcom fighting games???
    **Fresh Music Select--Nas:'It Was Written...' full album stream
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:Ne0Cloak
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Get Esports out of Fighting Games Joined: Posts: 672Registered
    This is awesome, thanks dude. I am going to use them all as wallpapers. I had to fix the filename on some of them first. If anybody needs to resize, irfanview can do it

How to Batch Resize Images with IrfanView

Are you gonna put them up in deviantart?
    @ Arieswarlock, i mostly only put my real art on Deviant, and im glad you like them :D
    @X_sword, Sure ill try out some other games if i like the style the go with

to the rest thanks for the love guys i appreciate it
  • MaybeMemoriesMaybeMemories Anti-Girl Joined: Posts: 751Registered
    These are amazing logix, any chance of highres/full res , i would like to print chunli out one for my stick !?

thanks
    edIT
  • peteystreetpeteystreet Joined: Posts: 113Registered
    akuma one is mad ill.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Logix You doing Any Te stick art using Arts Templates For $$ BEER money, Chick i used to do photoshop for me Is no longer online and dont mind paying 30-40 bucks for a Template,