Killeen/Cove/Heights- KTB Centex Platinum Edition

Comments

• Tha ShizzleTha Shizzle Squeeze Just Cuz Joined: Posts: 779Registered
    if i can get some guarantees from some ppl i can head out tonight to get some marvel in
    Blazblue CS) Iron Tager Valkenhayn
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    MvC3) Magneto Dormammu/Frank Wesker
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,452Registered
    I'm kinda iffy on this at this point. I was thinking about heading down to Austin for some Z (car stuff) meet tonight. Not sure though, so I may.
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
  • kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,100Registered
    Not on a school night.
    "creativity comes out of imperfection"

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
  • Caveman1094Caveman1094 Joined: Posts: 21Registered
    Fun matches guys, GGs to everyone I played. I may have some new cap tech coming up so be sure to expect some of that this week and I will be sure to practice my Iron Man to stop dropping combos every two seconds. Also got to give props to the guy that played against me with Strider/She-Hulk/Doom team (don't know his tag on here), so many mixups and resets in so little time. That stuff is crazy!!
    The guy that posted above you. Get ready for ranbats this week!

Kerry about what time do you get back into Killeen on Fridays? If time works, I was going to see if you had a problem with picking up Herman, and I'll take him back
  • kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,100Registered
    Also the guy with strider in his avatar...

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
    The guy that posted above you. Get ready for ranbats this week!

Kerry about what time do you get back into Killeen on Fridays? If time works, I was going to see if you had a problem with picking up Herman, and I'll take him back

Well I live on the outskirts of Copperas Cove and it takes about 35-40 minutes to get to the arcade so chances are slim that I can pick up Herman as he lives in Belton. That would add another 50 minutes (roughly) to the trip and gas money that I can't quite afford, sorry but I probably won't be able to.

On a side note though, welcome to the group Herman.
  • ubertranceubertrance Joined: Posts: 65Registered
    What games are having tournys this Friday? Id love to be part of a 3s or a TTT2 one, and play casuals in every other game
    SSF4AEv.2012: Akuma, Sakura, and others (only a bit)/3s: Akuma, Chun-Li, Q
    UMvC3: Ryu, Sentinel, Vergil (some others too)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
    AE, TTT2, UMVC3, maybe 3s, and a random game...

Paul likes dudes

Well I live on the outskirts of Copperas Cove and it takes about 35-40 minutes to get to the arcade so chances are slim that I can pick up Herman as he lives in Belton. That would add another 50 minutes (roughly) to the trip and gas money that I can't quite afford, sorry but I probably won't be able to.

On a side note though, welcome to the group Herman.

Ah, I thought you were coming from Waco on Fridays, so I figured on the way from Waco, not come here and pick him up.

The random game isn't quite random, Sean and I already know what it is.
    Herman, Imma hit you up later today. You wanna come play, or are you too busy etc etc?
    hope to see all of you new guys tonight.

Yep Im coming tonight to get bodied lol
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
    looking forward to playing you

Tonight was pretty fun, though I wish 3s didnt start so damn late
    If I played against you, then yay, if not, you didnt miss much, you would have won lol

I was the fat guy in the dark blue shirt
    thanks for coming out man, hope to see you next time, if u have any questions just ask, I'm pretty sure someone has the answer. except for doa questions...that shit is ass.

thanks for coming out man, hope to see you next time, if u have any questions just ask, I'm pretty sure someone has the answer. except for doa questions...that shit is ass.
    well who is who? Who is on the site that I met last night? And DoA isnt that bad, that was my first time playing any Doa and I kinda liked it, hell I did better in it than any other game
    DoA is dope. I'm Steve, I'm the one with the light up stick.

Bryan was the big dude, that looks mexican but isn't. He also has a light up stick, not as dope as mine though
    DoA is dope. I'm Steve, I'm the one with the light up stick.

Bryan was the big dude, that looks mexican but isn't. He also has a light up stick, not as dope as mine though
    I think I know who you are, arent you the one with the light up stick and buttons with the wood finish on the sides?
    Yup that's me

Herman, hope MGX got you home fine. And hope you enjoyed yourself
    Good stuff again guys, I still need to work on my Iron Man though he actually got some kills this time around.
    Pretty much my Iron Man is something like this.

And it needs to be more like this.
    That's cool, you made three bucks though
    and the big-ass head.

I am the kazuya/armor king, Jill/strider, Thor/she hulk, DOOM, makoto/Q , Jann lee player.

• duddersdudders Anti-Fun Joined: Posts: 211Registered
    im the angry scrub that played phoenix wright. sup
    "This game is stupid" -dudders
    Hey Xavier.....

Go fuck yourself
    initializing...
    target sighted...
    photons charging...
    engaging...

GAZER BEAM!!!

So....how did dropping off Herman go? Haven't seen him here so I figured you killed him.
    Besides hitting no less than 5 deer, crashing into the dorms and 7 blown out tires; everything went peachy. I think I might have scared him with my awesome driving -_-