College Station Thread: Anyone in this college town??

Comments

• RetekinRetekin Joined: Posts: 585Registered
    I've got stuff planned for this evening, I'll try to make it out another time.
    An uppercut is a thinking man's block.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    "Team White Guys, the least racist out of all of you"
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • Seoul StyleSeoul Style Global Admnistrator Joined: Posts: 186Registered
    Hey guys, so my class just finished today, so I'll be free for the next two or three weeks to do whatever before Fall semester starts (can't wait!). I hear you guys haven't been able to make casuals work out and that saddens me. But hey, what do you say we get started again for a bit?

I'm down to host anytime except for Fri-Sun this weekend. I need to know when everyone is free for casuals. So please post if you're down to play because your response is critical in order to make casuals work with a good turnout. Post your availability and if there's enough responses, we'll work out some casual meetups, more than likely at my place or AMP's.

Gig 'Emmmmmmm
  • ATP2014ATP2014 Joined: Posts: 20Registered
    Hey guys, so my class just finished today, so I'll be free for the next two or three weeks to do whatever before Fall semester starts (can't wait!). I hear you guys haven't been able to make casuals work out and that saddens me. But hey, what do you say we get started again for a bit?

I'm down to host anytime except for Fri-Sun this weekend. I need to know when everyone is free for casuals. So please post if you're down to play because your response is critical in order to make casuals work with a good turnout. Post your availability and if there's enough responses, we'll work out some casual meetups, more than likely at my place or AMP's.

Gig 'Emmmmmmm
    Any time/day after tuesday. I'll be out of town on thursday.
  • xlxlxlxlxlxlxlxl Fuck you I'm an... uh... FUCK YOU Joined: Posts: 1,550Registered
    I'm starting classes the week after next, but I'm going down tomorrow for the Corps' Freshman Orentation Week. Anyone ITT live on campus? IDK if I'll have much time to play between classes, corps, and ROTC stuff, but if I do I'll try to play some of you guys. Unfortunately, I don't have room to pack my stick. I play SF4 (Seth), HDR (Honda), and I've tried to learn Blazblue (Rachel).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    PSN ID: xlxlxlxl123

Play this http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-chapter-1/
    Any time/day after tuesday. I'll be out of town on thursday.

So, how about games tonight?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    So, how about games tonight?
    Maybe, I gotta wake up early to go out of town this thursday. Text me 4698781559
    So, anyone hosting games this weekend?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • WhtLotusWhtLotus Joined: Posts: 11Registered
    Hi guys i just moved here like last week and have been looking for someone to play some AE casuals. Anyone down?
    Yo, I'd be happy to play AE, but I'm out of town tomorrow through Monday.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    Yo, I'd be happy to play AE, but I'm out of town tomorrow through Monday.
    Are you down to play today? Here's my number, shoot me a text if you wanna play :-P 832-744-4941
  • a38006a38006 offline is the best way to play Joined: Posts: 27Registered
    casuals today ?
    casuals today ?
    If its AE casuals, I'm down. I did hurt my wrist yesterday after eating it hard on my skateboard but if I'm able to play then I'm good for some casuals. hit me up 832-744-4941
    Just got back yesterday. I'm up for casuals at any point until Friday.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    Anyone up for casuals this weekend?
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 244Registered
    Yay I'm off of work for a good 2 weeks and up for any and all casuals if nothing personal comes up. Any of you guys playing VF, and are into or going to get into TTT2?

Also if anyone local is looking for or knows someone looking for an inexpensive stick I have two for sell. http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-te-s-no-art-te-dual-sanwa-seimitsu-sets-carrier-bag-kof-xiii-cheap.166262/

Anyway my number is 979-820-2581.
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Aspiring Fighter Joined: Posts: 96Registered
    Anyone on campus play? Preferably ultimate, but I'll play pretty much anything.
    Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

Anyone on campus play? Preferably ultimate, but I'll play pretty much anything.
    Yes we do play on campus, in FHK. Ultimate MAHvel all day. What's your number and I'll text you when we play next
    And if anyone is down, I'm ready for some AE casuals on sunday. I wanna try and better my akuma
    My number's 832-314-7056, but I'll be out of town this weekend. Anytime you're playing go ahead and text me and I'll try my best to get there.
    Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro.

Yo, any chance of games this week?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    I'm down for some games this week after Wednesday
    And if anyone is down, I'm ready for some AE casuals on sunday. I wanna try and better my akuma
    I'm down for some AE.Its like my favorite game so I'm down to play whenever you are, just text me. My number is posted a few posts up.
  • xlxlxlxlxlxlxlxl Fuck you I'm an... uh... FUCK YOU Joined: Posts: 1,550Registered
    Yes we do play on campus, in FHK. Ultimate MAHvel all day. What's your number and I'll text you when we play next
    Shoot me a text too please if y'all ever play AE 817-851-7626.

I'm a fish in the corps, so I don't have a lot of time, but I'll try to make it when I can.

So, any games at some point?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 244Registered
    Off of work for a week, I'm good whenever.
    I have free weekends this week and next. Anyone on/near campus wanna play some AE on PS3?

• AMP187AMP187 Joined: Posts: 143Registered
    What's up guys, finally have time to start playing again. Anyone still playing AE in this town?
    XBL: MonsterZero SRK
    --Don't Get Cocky--
    I play AE, will be out of town until midway through this coming week, after then I should be good.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    Marvel is so much more hype when everyone's freaking out about a bomb threat.
    Any AE players down for some games? Most Fridays I get a MSC tv about 9:00 and we just play either marvel of SF as we come and go.
    347-937-7675

Marvel is so much more hype when everyone's freaking out about a bomb threat.
    Any AE players down for some games? Most Fridays I get a MSC tv about 9:00 and we just play either marvel of SF as we come and go.
    347-937-7675
    I'm down for AE. My number is posted above. I'm in the corps, so I have to go to midnight yells whenever we have them, but I should be free this Friday. Are you PS3 or 360?