MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

1535455565759»

Comments

• liquidzamo02liquidzamo02 My name is Marc. Joined: Posts: 184Registered
    thats for mvc3, this i the mvc2 bgs thread
    son of a b...
    damn you illiteracy

edited to make SOMETHING relevant in this thread.
    Gamer10145648978 still rage quits.
    He's better and has been practicing but still cannot take a loss.
  • Primal PriorityPrimal Priority MSS- 'We thought you knew?' Joined: Posts: 203Registered
    BGs To everyone I played in ranked with Ken/Sentinel/Storm And at 'faceoff' did His instant double assist upper and got first attack on because they RQ after
  • Rock BottomRock Bottom Joined: Posts: 75Registered
    I should learn how to do an infinite someday..
    Damn you guys are nerds.
  • 300300 ........... Joined: Posts: 783Registered
    A Very very very very BAD games to 5hadownemesis....
    we played 97 games sofar and he RQ'd every single one :rofl:
    Seagulls and Electrolytes.
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, Manga, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,620Registered
    BGs to RelentlesWeponX. I hate lag switchers with a passion, even if its a shoto mirror
    **Fresh Music Select--Nas:'It Was Written...' full album stream
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:Ne0Cloak
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 10,635Registered, Moderators, Premium
    BGs to RelentlesWeponX. I hate lag switchers with a passion, even if its a shoto mirror
    I thought he was just in ... Australia or something else terrible? Anytime a game starts lagging, I check where they're from: if they're from outside the US, it's probably a good idea to ask them to leave, especially since them even *spectating* the game can tend to lag it.

I work on user interface these days: I was amused to see along the lines of "40-100ms: subtly slower than expected" and "100-150ms delay: noticeably slow" in a user interface animation guideline document. I'm not that elitist - usually anything up to 80-90 seems playable - but it was nice to see semi-confirmation that 100+ms ping just is pure balls.

http://zachd.com/mvc2

Founding member, Team Llama.  You can't beat what you don't understand.

• X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, Manga, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,620Registered
    He knew he was from New Zealand. I didn't(I'm EC, USA) lol. It was one of the games that start up online with a chippy character screen. The lag kicked in in the beginning but it took a monkey chase around the screen to figure out what was going on. I could've thought it was another player, but the lobby was 3/3.

I've had some good experiences up to 130ms. A few casual walk-ins like Detroit Cutthroat, King Smoke and a few more are up that latency range. 232ms is a challenge (big ups to Japan/Mexico)
    **Fresh Music Select--Nas:'It Was Written...' full album stream
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:Ne0Cloak