When is the next STREET FIGHTER or CAPCOM related comic coming out?

Comments

• HernyHerny WORST time Joined: Posts: 304Registered
    so....wahts the deal with issue 10 ?
  • Unknown Joined:
    well....i went and checked the link from the start of this thread, for comics shipping next week, and right enuff, issue 10 is finally listed, so october 13th for you guys in the states...

http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/expected_101304.txt
  • Unknown Joined:
    the 13th:(
    so not tomorrow:(

damn, that's like a month and a half late!
  • SiLLiEMutAfuKASiLLiEMutAfuKA aka SmF Joined: Posts: 1,492Registered
    Grr...I'm tired of waiting.. :(

And where is Eternal Challenge?!

Gah!!!
    Zenpou Tenshin~!
  • lled78lled78 MyAvatarIsBiggerThanYours Joined: Posts: 122Registered
    the 13th:(
    so not tomorrow:(

damn, that's like a month and a half late!

Geeze guys. Just be glad it's coming out.
    So I was thinking if 9 out of 10 Dentists Chew Trident then dosn't it stand to reason that if you were the guy running that study you could go and ask 100 Dentists if they chewed Trident and then weed out the 10th one who dosn't chew it and then when you're asked to do the survey, just get those 10 that don't chew Trident and then Trident would be TOTALLY SCREWED because as far as they know 10 out of 10 Dentists don't chew Trident. Stupid Trident..... -Porkfry
  • wakasashewakasashe Joined: Posts: 1,176Registered
    This wednesday eh?Ok comic shop here I come.
    Shakin' them lightning legs since '91.
    ---
    fedexfightnights.blogspot.com
    wakasashe.blogspot.com
  • Unknown Joined:
    sooo...when's the next one due??
  • loopizloopiz Joined: Posts: 225Registered
    nobody got a clue ?
    www.streetfighter-fr.com
  • Unknown Joined:
    loopiz wrote:
    nobody got a clue ?
    Diamond Comics says that all of the Street Fighter variants and also DarkStalkers covers A and B should be released next week.
  • Unknown Joined:
    this is about issue 11 it's probrally coming out this week but what day?
  • Unknown Joined:
    I thought it was coming out on the 24th? I just checked with the list for the 24th for my comic shop and it's not on it....
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 1,616Registered
    Udon already created a thread based on this very topic, try reading a little, then asking a question if you can't find the answer.
  • Unknown Joined:
    so whens the next isssue coming out?
  • GojiraGojira In limbo Joined: Posts: 584Registered
    Apathy-Inc wrote:
    Udon already created a thread based on this very topic, try reading a little, then asking a question if you can't find the answer.

Yes but that would defeat the purpose of having a thread like this.
    HEY EVERYONE LET'S DO THE TAE KWAN DO THANG
  • Unknown Joined:
    Hi everyone. I'd just like to clarify what issues of Darkstalkers are already out? Just got into the series and would like to get some of the older issues. At PopCultureShock, it says that DS issue 4 is scheduled to be shipped in February. That means 3 will be out in January, and 2 is already out, right? But at all the online shops I check out, none of them seem to have anything aside from the first issue, and even StreetFighterComics.com states only issue 1 is out. What gives? :)
  • GojiraGojira In limbo Joined: Posts: 584Registered
    Regarding Darkstalkers #2, as of 1/04/05:
    udoneko wrote:
    The printer messed it up in production and they have to be printed again. Should be in stores in the next 2 weeks.

The person in charged of this at the printer plant has been executed with a Raging Demon.
    HEY EVERYONE LET'S DO THE TAE KWAN DO THANG
  • udonekoudoneko Joined: Posts: 607Registered
    Gojira wrote:
    Regarding Darkstalkers #2, as of 1/04/05:

Actually, it was about the Power Foils of #1 & 2.

DS 2 regular covers will be arriving in stores TODAY!
    Erik Ko
    UDON - Chief
    www.udoncomics.com
  • martinitolovemartinitolove Joined: Posts: 174Registered
    So when is #13 coming out?
  • EunosEunos Joined: Posts: 19Registered
    Can't be too far of now?
  • Unknown Joined:
    When is the second volume of the Street Fighter graphic novel comming out?
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 1,616Registered
  • Unknown Joined:
    shoud't issue 13 be out now?
  • Leo SalLeo Sal Joined: Posts: 60Registered
    From what I've heard recently,issue #13 comes out in two weeks,I think.

Hey,Udoneko, does this mean we'll be getting two issues in Febuary or March?Or does this mean the TPB has been pushed back a month? I know the book goes on hiatus after #14, and the Vol.2 TPB comes out the following month.
    The road not taken leads to consequences not forseen...
  • Unknown Joined:
    chunlifan wrote:
    shoud't issue 13 be out now?

WELL DUHHH, but typical udon is late AGAIN.
  • lled78lled78 MyAvatarIsBiggerThanYours Joined: Posts: 122Registered
    Is Udoneko still updating here? I missed out on the release of Darkstalkers foils 1-3 but, thankfully, have now obtained all 3 foil covers after a week bugging 5-6 comic shop owners to chase me down a copy :clap: Anyways, was just wondering.
    So I was thinking if 9 out of 10 Dentists Chew Trident then dosn't it stand to reason that if you were the guy running that study you could go and ask 100 Dentists if they chewed Trident and then weed out the 10th one who dosn't chew it and then when you're asked to do the survey, just get those 10 that don't chew Trident and then Trident would be TOTALLY SCREWED because as far as they know 10 out of 10 Dentists don't chew Trident. Stupid Trident..... -Porkfry
  • Unknown Joined:
    sence it is a short month the 14th issue will be out in march 18
  • Unknown Joined:
    How long ...

... of a haitus do you think it will be after #14? I'm getting worried that i'll be like waiting for Wolverine the End all over again.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Should be out soon. It's worth the wait. I've seen udoneko two day's ago. He helped me find my missing SF issues. Very nice guy.
    Keep checking www.capcomcomics.com
  • Unknown Joined:
    When will SF Issue #14 come out?
  • Unknown Joined:
    Need my copy of Eternal challenge bad.......
    When will SF Issue #14 come out?
    Sometime in March. Keeping checking the Sf section of www.capcomcomics.com. As soon as someone finds out there be a new thread on the SF comics section of this forum. Then me and you can bug the hell out of our comic book guy.
    Cant wait for the next TPB.