Vanguard Princess: We still want Prime!

1828384858688»

Comments

• Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,218Registered
    So if I download it from Amazon can I install it on both my desktop and laptop?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 5,235Registered
    Fuck all that. I just want Prime.
    I don't got those.
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 260Registered
    Okay, with the game being in more outlets than just Gamersgate, is this the actual official release that Austin was talkin about where we can get a free copy of the game if we bought the version from the first release at Gamersgate?
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Sasara | AH3: Elsa (Fire) / Dorothy (Love) | P4U: Chie
  • SaikyouSaikyou Play Vsavior/Melty! Joined: Posts: 193Registered
    Someone can record the translated routes of story mode?

But still, I prefer to wait prime too...
    Vampire Savior: Jedah - Melty Blood: C-Nero
  • Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!! Joined: Posts: 1,076Registered
    First post updated with eigoManga version, MTSP link and some fixes.
    Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
    Hmmm....I'll give Austin a call and find out if he has any idea as to what might be going on over with Sugeno and the status of Prime.
  • lightskintwinlightskintwin Black Militant Racist Joined: Posts: 27Registered
    So I finally went and bought the American version and noticed that they removed the brief animated cutscene that occurs during Saki's super.  I have no idea why they would remove it when there's no nudity or offensive material, it's only a second long, visually adds to the impact that you're doing a Super, and a big part of Vanguard Princess's charm is it's anime influences.  

It's still a great localization but I'm quite disappointed in that change.  
  • Keepin'em HonestKeepin'em Honest Look elsewhere for lies. Joined: Posts: 214Registered
    Is there ever gonna be a console version of this?
    I think the game looks amazing and its game play is pretty refreshing, that said, playing on the PC has always been a hassle, for me.
    "Clearly, the fighting games you play must suck, you spend so much time hatin on everyone else's rather than playing them!"
    It's been noted by eigoMANGA that they want to release it for Macs and Xbox but as to how long that will take, we don't know. I'm all for seeing it on Xbox if it means I can actually get some game time in against other people but just how long this will take.......I'm not even going to think about it.

But most of us aren't even concerned about that at the moment. What we all want to know is what is going on with VP: Prime.....has development cease altogether or what? No one knows and I can't seem to get any answers regarding it.
  • ZeroOBKZeroOBK Joined: Posts: 7Registered
    So I finally went and bought the American version and noticed that they removed the brief animated cutscene that occurs during Saki's super.  I have no idea why they would remove it when there's no nudity or offensive material, it's only a second long, visually adds to the impact that you're doing a Super, and a big part of Vanguard Princess's charm is it's anime influences.  

It's still a great localization but I'm quite disappointed in that change.  
    They didn't remove the little cutscene (intentionally anyway). They initially didn't have either of Saki's supers. With the latest patch they added in the 214E super (the one without the cutscene)... except they gave it the 236E command.
  • OutlawSkullmanOutlawSkullman Joined: Posts: 13Registered
    edited March 2013
    I hate all this stuff I'm hearing about the eigomanga version. I'm only gonna buy it for the translation(and so suge9 gets some money). Still angry that they changed the logo to have Luna instead of Yui.

Anyways the new 1.08d version of the original Vanguard Princess has selectable Hilda assist so why bother to play the eigomanga version anyway.
    PSN ID: OutlawStar26ep Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Skullgirls, Vampire Savior
    Please check out Skullgirls and Vanguard Princess they're both very fun.
  • NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 284Registered
    Is there any chance of a steam release?
    I don't want another Baulders Gate where I bought it on Beamdog made an account (terrible service) to find a few weeks down the line bam! on steam.

One does not simply ROCK! into Mordor