Vanguard Princess: We still want Prime!

Comments

• Iori EIori E What is love? Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    Sugeno is currently in the TERA vortex.
    Wait. Am I being trolled, or is that really him?
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 260Registered
    Seems to be........I'm kinda disappointed that he's stuck with TERA though.
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Sasara | AH3: Elsa (Fire) / Dorothy (Love) | P4U: Chie
  • Iori EIori E What is love? Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    Hm. I'm glad he's not dead, at least. Was fearing the worst for him.
    Seems more like an extended break if you ask me but oh well.....hopefully he'll decide to work back on Prime sometime soon or so.
  • d3vd3v Grumpy Infraction Machine Joined: Posts: 18,541Registered, Moderators
    No, sadly this isn't a post about new details on VanPri PRIME.

As an apology, I'll just leave this here.
    lunahimeki.gif&sa=X&ei=NxfBUKntN8ur0AGno4H4Bg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFJbFLe2ovKnri5KVpuPh5_59fHWQ
    Pinoy2DFighters - The Philippines brings you 3 things: terrorists, trolls and ass beatings in MAHVELL.
    D3Vlicious.com - Fighting game and arcade stick news.
    Follow me on Twitter @D3Vlicious
    PSN: unityd3v (US), pinakaguwaping (HK)
    When there has been no news since Aug 2011, I don't think we're expecting anything out the blue anytime soon. Oh well......
    When there has been no news since Aug 2011, I don't think we're expecting anything out the blue anytime soon. Oh well......
    Moar animated GIFs then...
    ...sadly, I'm all out of GIFs.:(
    Pinoy2DFighters - The Philippines brings you 3 things: terrorists, trolls and ass beatings in MAHVELL.
    Moar animated GIFs then...
    ...sadly, I'm all out of GIFs.:(

You trolling *****......lol!! I fell for it. :D
  • Oil ROil R Joined: Posts: 307Registered
    In gamersgate the game is only 5$? because I live in Europe and the game is 9,99€ (13$)
  • NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 284Registered
    Is this still being released on xbla or is gamersgate the only way to buy this sorry if its already been asked.
    One does not simply ROCK! into Mordor
    Is this still being released on xbla or is gamersgate the only way to buy this sorry if its already been asked.

EigoMANGA still intends to release this on XBLA. It's a matter of when it's done and when it's going to happen.
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,218Registered
    So has anyone found out exactly what got censored?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
    The only thing that was supposed to have been censored was Luna's 5C attack. After looking into this, I don't think even that was censored so technically, the game is unchanged in that department as well.
  • KaoriManabeKaoriManabe Loli Member Joined: Posts: 943Registered
    HAHAAHAHAH

what a pile of shit this is lmao

LOL

this shit doesnt even work what is wrong with this fake company
    swag bitch take a picture real hood nigga swagged up to the maximum 10 on my dick with that bitch on my dick
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,913Registered, Moderators
    pffffffft

it looks like they got owned with how shitty fighter maker is
  • HecatomHecatom 'dat plot Joined: Posts: 8,032Registered
    eigoMANGA Vanguard Princess (USA) Trailer
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,218Registered
    Is this the version that still has DRM and stuff?
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Frame advantage = SEXY Joined: Posts: 836Registered
    It would be imperative for me to get back into playing this again - I have not been able to play Vanguard Princess in months...!

[KOFXIII] Mai, King, Yuri, Kyo, EX Kyo, Shen, Duo, Kim, Claw Iori, Kula, Athena, Leona
    [TTT2] Michelle, Jaycee, Jin, Paul, Marduk, Lee/Violet, Xiaoyu/Miharu, Armor King, Nina
    [CVS2] Rock, Mai, Kyo, Guile, Iori, Sagat, Blanka, Vice, Geese, Yamazaki, Hibiki, E.Honda, Cammy

Is this the version that still has DRM and stuff?

I think it is DRM-FREE but I wonder if it has a proper online multiplayer.
    I hope this actually makes some decent cash so that someone can go up and slap Sugeno with a wad of bills in the face to finish work on Prime.
    zGW9gQb.jpg
    I hope this actually makes some decent cash so that someone can go up and slap Sugeno with a wad of bills in the face to finish work on Prime.
    zGW9gQb.jpg
  • DarkBlade77DarkBlade77 Joined: Posts: 196Registered
    I think it is DRM-FREE but I wonder if it has a proper online multiplayer.

From the page description:
    If you have a netplay application, you can play the game accross the internet with other Vanguard Princess gamers.

So... not really, although I guess it's a good thing it at least can still be used to netplay.
    zGW9gQb.jpg

LMAO! Do you know how long it's been since I've seen anyone use a Ranma 1/2 image for anything on a forums!? Now you just need to find an animated version of this pic. I know it's from the OVA series with the episode title "Team Ranma vs. The Legendary Phoenix".

Props for this but this image holds true to your statement. I really do hope it sells well to wake Sugeno up from his TERA marathon to finish Prime.
    LMAO! Do you know how long it's been since I've seen anyone use a Ranma 1/2 image for anything on a forums!? Now you just need to find an animated version of this pic. I know it's from the OVA series with the episode title "Team Ranma vs. The Legendary Phoenix".

Props for this but this image holds true to your statement. I really do hope it sells well to wake Sugeno up from his TERA marathon to finish Prime.
    I have the ep. I'll see if I can't find a way to make a GIF out of that.
    You would think that with the activity going on with eigoMANGA, there would be some word from Sugeno on his website but alas, last post still in 2011.....what drag.
    Just a heads up, Vanguard Princess is now back on sale at GamersGate.com

Yes, there's DRM in it and it seems to have changed, not sure. Anyway, can anyone verify with eigoMANGA that this is the actual official release now for PC?
    I own the old version on GamersGate, but I haven't gotten any prompt to get the new version(if it is new) and there's no download link for my copy.

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like the DRM is some sort of Software Defender stuff where they give you an unlock code after you tell them your name/email, and give you a 24-hour download link. I'm getting the new installer now.

EDIT: So I guess they added translated story segments and movelists, that seems to be it.
    I own the old version on GamersGate, but I haven't gotten any prompt to get the new version(if it is new) and there's no download link for my copy.

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like the DRM is some sort of Software Defender stuff where they give you an unlock code after you tell them your name/email, and give you a 24-hour download link. I'm getting the new installer now.

EDIT: So I guess they added translated story segments and movelists, that seems to be it.

Huh a download link for what? So buy the game in gamersgate and you have to install the drm software to get a link to download the installer of the game?
    I'm not sure what happens if you purchase it for the first time, since I already owned it in their system.

If you go to your game vault and select Vanguard Princess, there will be a registration link on the lower right hand side. Clicking on that will prompt you to register your name and email with the Software Defender service. If you do that, you will get a software key to use at install and a download link to the installer that is active for 24 hours.

Once you download the installer, just use the software key when you are prompted for it. Then you will have a working game that presumably checks its validation key online at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • Holy KnightHoly Knight Above the Heavens Joined: Posts: 745Registered
    It's up on Amazon as well.

I forgot how amazing the sprite work is.
    Strive for perfection, stand for excellence.