SFIV XBox 360 Bad Games Thread

Comments

• thedrizzlethedrizzle Team FAD Joined: Posts: 332Registered
    Poor babies thread. :lol:

well said...

but im gonna post anyway.....

my biggest concern is all the unecessary shit talking that goes on...im a damn decent tournament player but hey guess what i lose...a lot of times its to dumb scrubby flow chart shit..but hey a loss is a loss...what gets me is that everytime i lose..no matter how bad it is..i always let my opponent know that they played a good match...but there are some ass holes that think that since they beat me 1 match on xbox live that im a bad player and the shit talk begins...if i beat some one bad i actually let them know what they did wrong...i wanna help the community not be a dick and i urge other people to do so
    wait a minute...is that pepsi max? the delicious no calorie soft drink from pepsi that tastes just like pepsi?
  • Unknown Joined:
    bad game to METROID7 all he did was throw fire balls(akuma) and run away from my balrog, Im new to street fighter but even i didnt just throw fire balls when I played shoto characters. He won first round I won second(barely) and then he won the last.
  • mooyang90mooyang90 Your fight money Joined: Posts: 813Registered
    bad game to METROID7 all he did was throw fire balls(akuma) and run away from my balrog, Im new to street fighter but even i didnt just throw fire balls when I played shoto characters. He won first round I won second(barely) and then he won the last.

Stop playing street fighter.
    "This game is dildos!" -Sanford on MvC3
  • PhinnyCupcakesPhinnyCupcakes Summertime Huggles Joined: Posts: 260Registered
    Just played a match with a player named - The Santana Kid
    Cry some more please. But don't call me a f-a-g when you play as Vega.

Woaaah... please explain.
    "Scissor is overpowered, Rock is fine" - Paper.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 3,985Registered
    BGs to a player with a gamertag I wouldn't remember unless I go look it up. Anyways, It's my Guile againist his Ken and he gets pissed that I'm throwing him constantly. He turns his mic on and tells me to "STOP FUCKING THROWING ME!" With Guile, throwing is one of his main weapons, otherwise, I'd be crouching the whole time whiffing my sonic booms and flash kicks, Not to mention all my normals would have been blocked accept for Guile's weaksauce overhead.

Of course I throw him some more, from the ground and air. I pretty much did ever throw in Guile's aresnal. It was a close final round (I tend to eat alot of dumb crap from flowchart Ken). I nearly won the match but I miscalcuated a jump-in forward (thought it was a crossup) and lost. Then he said "GTFOAH!" like I did something wrong. I shrugged it off and continued to play, but I doubt that guy will want to play me again.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • Mr.SNKMr.SNK . . . . -B Joined: Posts: 1,802Registered, Moderators
    Poor babies thread. :lol:

:rofl: Yes!
    A article on how to get better at fighting games, give it a read you might learn something.
    http://shoryuken.com/blogs/mr-snk/learning-how-get-better-fighting-games-1456/#comments
    Random E.Honda footage/My Youtube page.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSNK
  • J RekkerJ Rekker Learning Gouki Joined: Posts: 26Registered

Lol seriously.. a runaway Akuma is a sign for "free rape all day"
  • [vince-uk][vince-uk] KenFlowChart Master Joined: Posts: 217Registered
    BGs to Twistomatic

Probably the most PATHETIC Abel ever.

Fair enough, I lost to his flow chart Abel in a championship match... my bad for assuming that he'd do something different other than run-away wheel kick, cross up BnB on knockdown, and roll roll roll on wakeup........ over and over. Yes I didn't realise he was an autopilot.

So I stumbled across him again, and on the assumption he was _this_ stupid, I predicted nearly every single move, to a point he just wanted to roll out of the corner, so I just kept knocking him down with low.MK->HP shoryuken like 4 times in a row until stunned. Then I did the classic mistake of finishing him with an ultra, forgetting that it gives him plenty of time to pull the plug...

He also sent me a hate voice message complaining about my repeated abuse of the Shoryuken, and boasting that he beat me one game to show how shit I was....

Pathetic people.... really :tdown:
    *poke* *poke* "Man... you're weak." -- Asuka
  • ClxJamesClxJames Still learning... Joined: Posts: 2,341Registered
    BG to HumpRock. shitty blanka who RQs
    Not all 09's are created equally - http://www.youtube.com/user/SheltonShenanigans
    "You just got Ono'd..." - I'm making it a meme
    "I'd hate for Gouken to be another Akuma - no skill and only lots of failsafe options fit for any imaginable scenario" - NG1313
    ^ I'd like some of what this kid is smoking...
    Bad games to all the people who hit me during my super taunt :annoy:

That's just lame. People seriously need to show some respect for the Legendary Taunt.
  • Unknown Joined:

Are you telling me to stop playing or the person I was playing?
    Are you telling me to stop playing or the person I was playing?
    You. Fireball spamming Akumas are one of the easiest wins in this game, second only to flowchart Kens. KENRYUKEN!
    Not all 09's are created equally - http://www.youtube.com/user/SheltonShenanigans
    "I'd hate for Gouken to be another Akuma - no skill and only lots of failsafe options fit for any imaginable scenario" - NG1313
  • Missing PersonMissing Person 失踪者 / 행방불명자 / 行方不明者 Joined: Posts: 5,651Registered
    BG to PNUT1985. Gets ahead with Akuma then runs away the entire match. I'm not talking flowchart Akuma runaway tactics. I'm talking, get ahead in life, then walk to the other side of the screen. When I get close, he does jumping Tatsumaki to get to the other side of the screen. Rinse, repeat.

The game's called Street Fighter, not Street Pussy.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: C4NT-MssngPrsn | GGPO/Supercade: Missing Person
    SSF4AE: Chun, Boxer, Guile | TTT2: Asuka/Bob | SCV: Leixia
    A McDonald's across the street from a McDonald's is like the Holocaust getting 9/11'd. --Rabbit2k7
  • DoomFingerzDoomFingerz LOOK AT DA DAMAGE Joined: Posts: 62Registered
    BAD GAMES to ExcitingHyper on XBL
    The guy picked Sagat and did NOTHING but jumping mp, crouching lk the WHOLE FUCKING TIME, so i beat him and kick him the fuck outta my lobby.
    but he keeps coming back, so im like fuck it. i play him again. he wins, doing his same shitty tactic. motherfucker gets cocky. so i play him a few more times and beat the shit out of his fucking saget, kick him out of my lobby and tell him to fucking learn to play. j.mp and mashing lk? the fuck outta here!!
    MOAR NEG REP
  • Unknown Joined:
    Bad Game to trobble, I was just about to win the match and guess what? he disconnected.haha. Thats the first time someone has quit on me but I guess I should have known it was gonna happen since his Disconnection Percentage was 17%
    BG to PNUT1985. Gets ahead with Akuma then runs away the entire match. I'm not talking flowchart Akuma runaway tactics. I'm talking, get ahead in life, then walk to the other side of the screen. When I get close, he does jumping Tatsumaki to get to the other side of the screen. Rinse, repeat.

The game's called Street Fighter, not Street Pussy.

I'm curious, what character did you pick?
  • raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,911Registered
    MRV209: I nearly perfected him in championship mode in a 5 bar match, he challenges me to a rematch with "REMATCH PUNK" beats me by mashing out ultra twice and cranking the lag up to 2 bars (I can't punish his flowchart fullshit at any point during this.) and sends me "HAHAHAHAHAH!" after.

So I sent him a voice message "the FUCK out of here with that scrub shit."

inb4 rage.
    If I don't go to hell when I die I might go to heaven. But probably not.
    mikeywiggles203

Randomly invites me to a player match that WAS a 5 bar connection. We get in the fight and its like this retard is playing on Mars. Laggy as hell. One of the scrubbiest Kens Ive faced yet
  • GrumpiSmurfGrumpiSmurf been usin Honda Joined: Posts: 106Registered
    Bad games to anyone who uses boxer, dictator, shotos and the like and send me :lame: sore loser messages about me turtling (i use honda) when they run from corner 2 corner.
    Anyone on my list will tell u you that i'm aggressive w/ my honda. Unfortunately when i'm forced to fight run-aways in champ mode i have to play the same way.
    STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL BABIES JUST BECAUSE I CAN TURTLE BETTER THAN YOU. You should devote as much enthusiasm into bettering your bootleg game as you do sending :lame: messages/rants.... thanks for your time
    yo hood iz hood but yo hood aint BROOKLYN!!!
  • JoeMastersJoeMasters Awaken ! Joined: Posts: 452Registered
    4 realz? What do you guys expect to happen when you play randoms :xeye:

This thread needs happy rays of sunshine.
  • raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,911Registered
    BG to IV Da Fame.

5 Bar match in a g2 final. Feels like I'm playing some usual xbl scrub ken but underwater. sneaks one round over me before i crush him with my might and anger. get worked son.
    If I don't go to hell when I die I might go to heaven. But probably not.
  • twoinchestwoinches B*tches Be thirsty Joined: Posts: 29Registered
    IMG00040.jpg

Whooped him round one only hit he got was a block chip damage. then he bounced, championship round.

REAL MOB = trash
    Kerrigan is all I need
  • collaaapoppin91collaaapoppin91 Musician/Gamer Joined: Posts: 539Registered
    Wow, I didn't think this thread would be the BAD game thread of sf4. Awesome it has good amount of replies! Okay people, keep reporting!
    Datpiff.com, Youtube.com, Twitter.com....Type in Justin Juice.
  • StiGgZStiGgZ Your Father Joined: Posts: 175Registered
    im a noob...wtf is a flowcahrt?
    "you know why in the movies, when the bad guy finally approaches the good guy with his gun drawn, why he never has the gun cocked? because....that sounds *click click* is fucking scary..." - Stiggz
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,484Registered
    Bad games to alcohol. It don't mix with SF4.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
  • Unknown Joined:
    im a noob...wtf is a flowcahrt?
    kenflowchart.jpg
  • KO_PerfectKO_Perfect Joined: Posts: 184Registered
    bad games to LOLOLOLOLOL HI, He had a substantial lead and right when he thought he had the match I made him die one thousand deaths and not only did he rage quit on me but he kicked my dog, stole my soc. sec. #, fucked up my credit score, and photoshopped a picture of me shooting a load onto another girls face and sent it to my gf--she broke up with me.

wtf man, seriously, its just a game.

its cool though cause i sent him bad feedback and a hate message saying "wtf n3wb, demon does 600 damage, u mad?"...even stevens baby ::thumbs up::
    M. Bison is my favorite Street Fighter character because he's really good at hurting people and he doesn't afraid of anything.
  • onyxonyx Onyx Of Tek Joined: Posts: 509Registered
    www.myspace.com/planetonyx
    R.I.P Aaron Humma(IronPizzle)
  • GrumpiSmurfGrumpiSmurf been usin Honda Joined: Posts: 106Registered
    Stench of Death;7203764][IMG]http://faylar.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/kenflowchart.jpg :rofl::rofl::rofl:[/img]
    yo hood iz hood but yo hood aint BROOKLYN!!!
  • 2Nasty2Nasty Talk is cheap, SHOW me. Joined: Posts: 163Registered
    thats the best shit ive seen in years.. god bless to whoever made that.. if i still had a stick.. i would use that as my stick art..