SFIV XBox 360 Bad Games Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Takeda01Takeda01 Joined: Posts: 129Registered
    Really people?!?! I am just getting back to street fighter in a big way ans you know what i did last night?!?! Got my ASS handing to me many many time. I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned something every time because i payed attention and took mental notes. If you arnt adult enough to play a game where you might get owned more than a few times until you have built the skills to improve then save everyone else the depressing drama of dealing with you sore loosers and just stay off the servers and either play with your friends of go to the arcade and try that shit. See how long it takes before your shunned for pulling that sore looser act. Maybe then you will have a better appreciation for the game.
    Super Street Fighter 4 AE
    XBox Tag: Takeda01
    Main: Ryu
    Alt: Cammy
  • Missing PersonMissing Person 失踪者 / 행방불명자 / 行方不明者 Joined: Posts: 5,651Registered
    Really people?!?! I am just getting back to street fighter in a big way ans you know what i did last night?!?! Got my ASS handing to me many many time. I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned something every time because i payed attention and took mental notes. If you arnt adult enough to play a game where you might get owned more than a few times until you have built the skills to improve then save everyone else the depressing drama of dealing with you sore loosers and just stay off the servers and either play with your friends of go to the arcade and try that shit. See how long it takes before your shunned for pulling that sore looser act. Maybe then you will have a better appreciation for the game.
    QQ more, and actually read the thread before you respond. Thx.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: C4NT-MssngPrsn | GGPO/Supercade: Missing Person
    SSF4AE: Chun, Boxer, Guile | TTT2: Asuka/Bob | SCV: Leixia
    A McDonald's across the street from a McDonald's is like the Holocaust getting 9/11'd. --Rabbit2k7
  • XiahouXiahou Eru Joined: Posts: 218Registered
    Bad Games to evilnkj. Your average turtle Balrog player. He camped so badly that I had to win by a time out. I decided to play like a turtle if he was going to play like one. Once I had health lead I just created a wall with my kunais and throwing out random pokes incase of run punches. When he finally decided to get off his ass and actually try moving his stick in a forward direction the match ended 10 seconds later by time out and I won. Most boring match I've ever had on Ranked.
    We are Tekken!
  • nickdeklinenickdekline I've gotten my ass to Mars! Joined: Posts: 128Registered
    bad games to Ox E I0W xO dude rage quits on me as ibuki who he doesn't know how to play as and then gets pissy when i call him out on it! stay free Ox E I0W xO

I wish someone would make a masterlist of people not to bother wasting my time against
  • nickdeklinenickdekline I've gotten my ass to Mars! Joined: Posts: 128Registered
    lol need to add Clutch the Titan to this too, i know its tough playing as geif but...
  • toddler316toddler316 Drunk Shit Hustler Joined: Posts: 4,332Registered
    played a guy named Narwhall yesterday.He played vega i used rufus. He wins the first round, i win second then perfect him the 3rd. he sends a message saying "online as fuck" sigh

So I reply that he needs to learn how to block, learn some basics and online doesnt mean shit anyway, offline is where it matters, etc etc. He proceeds to tell me that i dont know who he really is and he will be in Vegas and he has the pull to get me and him to have a money match on the big screen at Evo this year and that he knows for a fact "I" wont be there. lol So I tell him ive been to every one since 2k4 and will be there this year so i'll be lookin for him (and i really mean that...ill be looking) and if Wiz and the Cannons give him the green light im down lol

he then sais "i dont know what to tell you I have vids of me beating Valle and Teabosslegend and Seie enbu"

people take online losses and wins way to seriously.They beat a good player "online" they think it means something, and when they lose they complain

Sorry to necro that post but i just played that same dude,he's so salty it's hilarious he actually plug pulled on me while abusing lag the whole time.

So sent him a "Nice ragequit bro" message.
    This is what followed.

salty1.gif

Salty2.gif
    Russell Crowe: This is Tianamen Square. Lots of good fightin' has gone on here throughout the years.These China men can grow to over five feet tall, and in a fight, are known to kick with their legs.

As the infamous Bruce Lee said: "To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person."

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • TRUTRU Bodied By Tru XBOX Gamertag Truaj79 Joined: Posts: 1,631Registered
    How can you tell that the opponents are turbo users? I like to know. Trying to avoid them. Kinda frustrated of auto DP and crouch jabs Everytime I'm trying to combo and sh0ryuken pops out of nowhere. Errrrr
  • bahnbahn Dat technology! Joined: Posts: 1,118Registered
    Actually recognizing turbo players is a LOT easier than you think. Typically they won't do any extensive blockstrings, random DPs on wakeup (or in the middle of your strings).
    If you're getting caught by unexpected attacks like that -- consider staggering your frame traps/strings a bit more. Mixing it up will minimize that random crap. Above all, just dumb your strategy down. No need to exert so much energy on players like that.
    "If you have the same mentality in life or in your career, you will not be able to overcome the obstacles. "
  • ThrowryukenThrowryuken you can be my BROryuken Joined: Posts: 315Registered
    Narwhall is such a bitch. i beat him a few times and he sent me weird ass voice messages.
    treasurer: team utah
    Follow @throwryuken