SFIV XBox 360 Bad Games Thread

Comments

• Cee DizzyCee Dizzy Bro, do you even dive? Joined: Posts: 3,012Registered
    BGs to my Guile and Guy. I fucking suck ass with them, but i don't want to go back to Makoto, no more playing my ass off just to beat a decent Dan.

BGs to people that complain about turtling when they are doing it themselves. what fucking hypocrites.
  • GrumpiSmurfGrumpiSmurf been usin Honda Joined: Posts: 106Registered
    BGs to people that complain about turtling when they are doing it themselves. what fucking hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

OMG this is real talk here. I used to think it was because I main Honda that I have to chase ppl from corner to corner once they have life lead. Once I started using more offence-minded chars I realized that thats just what most ppl DO no matter what. SuperLameItOut"Fighter"4
    yo hood iz hood but yo hood aint BROOKLYN!!!
    FUCK MY CONNECTION!!!!!!!

I get disconnected from XBL 6 times in 7 matches. Are you fucking serious!!!??? The fuck outta here Microsoft.

I went from 1700 PP to 900 pp. As soon as I am about to win "you have been disconnected from XBL. You will return to the main menu." I call bullshit microsoft, but maybe I should just turn EVERYTHING off.

Damn I can't wait till MWC

btw, bgs to people that taunt dan, even though they are losing. If you have only a fierce's worth of energy and I have a yellow bar, then why are taunting me. epic fail.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person 失踪者 / 행방불명자 / 行方不明者 Joined: Posts: 5,651Registered
    How about a BG to kinetic demise. I'm trolling around with Dan, he manages to beat me with a D Juri whose whole gameplan is get in the corner, NJ.RH ad infinitum. I'm ok with it, then I get the message:

thanks for the rank up scrub.

I send him a player match request for FT5, just to prove I can beat his simian minded tactics (should've just ignored it, but hey...), he joins, beats me once, leaves, then sending me messages calling me homosexual.

Can we just like send RROD through XBL messages to trolls like this?

Signed,
    Everybody
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: C4NT-MssngPrsn | GGPO/Supercade: Missing Person
    SSF4AE: Chun, Boxer, Guile | TTT2: Asuka/Bob | SCV: Leixia
    A McDonald's across the street from a McDonald's is like the Holocaust getting 9/11'd. --Rabbit2k7
  • GrumpiSmurfGrumpiSmurf been usin Honda Joined: Posts: 106Registered
    How about a BG to kinetic demise. I'm trolling around with Dan, he manages to beat me with a D Juri whose whole gameplan is get in the corner, NJ.RH ad infinitum. I'm ok with it, then I get the message:

thanks for the rank up scrub.

I send him a player match request for FT5, just to prove I can beat his simian minded tactics (should've just ignored it, but hey...), he joins, beats me once, leaves, then sending me messages calling me homosexual.

Can we just like send RROD through XBL messages to trolls like this?

Signed,
    Everybody

...this is one of the MANY reasons I have'nt fucked with ranked or randoms in months... IGs I swear... BGs to those who lose countless times in a row but then wanna upload their sole victory on YouTube.
    yo hood iz hood but yo hood aint BROOKLYN!!!
    Stay free NastyNick837. Ragequit. SMH
  • GunrockGunrock Joined: Posts: 72Registered
    Shout out to J HUD NORTH. Beats me in a game of ranked, then decides he can troll me in a couple of rematches. He loses twice. Fed up with troll kids, I kick him the fourth time. PMs me some nonsense about how I should play him calling me a girl. That'll inspire me... I write something like that back. PMs me I suck at Honda. Duh. I suck at this GAME lol. Tell him that too. Then he calls me gay. Blocked. Sometimes, I hate XBL.
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,484Registered
    Gunrock you are just a mean dude and you know it. :P Taking that kid's fight points lol. You need to get on some of them XBL Saturday sessions man.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person 失踪者 / 행방불명자 / 行方不明者 Joined: Posts: 5,651Registered
    BGs to NuTerror: Turbo user.

Signed,
    Everybody
    A McDonald's across the street from a McDonald's is like the Holocaust getting 9/11'd. --Rabbit2k7
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 3,985Registered
    Come to think of it, I also had a bad experience with kinectic demise. Dude is ranked mode garbage
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    Yet another bison player with turbo in diablopoquito1. Its sad when every time I play a bison, I'm looking at the replay to see if he's using turbo or not, and 70% of the time, he is.

Signed,
    Everybody
    I C O N 2K: Relies heavily on Chun's double fierce the entire match, lags me when I get going. Last few seconds, I scored a knock down, throw rocks from midscreen, he responds with wake up kikosho. I dash in with Ultra 1, then ex focus into "the player has left the session."

Signed,
    Everybody
    BGs to TheJokerCPC. Not sure what your definition of a "real character" is since Seth isn't unique from the others, but it's pretty sad to be hearing that from someone who's been trolling this place long enough to know(or should know) where he stands, especially against Guile.
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Sonic Boom! Joined: Posts: 1,700Registered
    BGs in general on XBL, to those players that cant take a lost. I got kicked out of rooms sooooo many times yesterday that I couldnt get more than 1 match in a row in. Its ridiculous, all these players out there see my name and run to the kick option. Like Im some asshole or something, I dont even have my mic plugged in. I know everyone is giving me bad rep just cause I beat them. The countless of hate mail I get. Today's gamers are so fucking pathetic, thats why the majority of them fucking suck. Learn to lose and get better. I put in my dues in and got owned sooooo many dam times that I lost count and thats why Im a solid player with a great understanding of the game. Heck and Im still learning to get better. Everyone just wants a fucking Iwin button, pathetic.
    Supercade, XBL and GGPO tags: Projectjustice
    BGs to The M0uth: Bison turbo users are officially 12 for $0.10

Signed,
    Everybody
  • galvan2356galvan2356 . Joined: Posts: 256Registered
    bad games to gameinn2010

noticed he jabbed alot on wakeup so I checked the replays and see he is a turbo user :x
    98_110_Domo.gif
    BGs to CoryDaKid1: Not only he is one of the 1000 Bison turbo users on Live, he drops when you beat him.

Signed,
    Everybody
    BG to HFBlade: pretty obvious lag switch.

Signed,
    Everybody
    BG to JihoSSJ5: Good to know you can lagswitch your way to B+. Tard.

Signed,
    Everybody
  • hold dathold dat I Strike Joined: Posts: 1,362Registered
    played a guy named Narwhall yesterday.He played vega i used rufus. He wins the first round, i win second then perfect him the 3rd. he sends a message saying "online as fuck" sigh

So I reply that he needs to learn how to block, learn some basics and online doesnt mean shit anyway, offline is where it matters, etc etc. He proceeds to tell me that i dont know who he really is and he will be in Vegas and he has the pull to get me and him to have a money match on the big screen at Evo this year and that he knows for a fact "I" wont be there. lol So I tell him ive been to every one since 2k4 and will be there this year so i'll be lookin for him (and i really mean that...ill be looking) and if Wiz and the Cannons give him the green light im down lol

he then sais "i dont know what to tell you I have vids of me beating Valle and Teabosslegend and Seie enbu"

people take online losses and wins way to seriously.They beat a good player "online" they think it means something, and when they lose they complain
    The Killers Revival...coming soon
    Had a dude named Hardedge or something beat me with lag switch ryu. mashing shoryu and wearing daigo's color 6. I could have squeezed a win out but it would have been a chore.
    BG to swampwalk: Ragequits in the first round after getting eviscerated. Not a random disconnect, once he was down to 15%, he walked to the corner and pulled the plug.

Signed,
    Everybody
    BG to ILuv2NutiNUrMom: Besides the obvious, another turbo bison user.

Signed,
    Everybody
  • eiSHeiSH FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,396Registered
    people take online losses and wins way to seriously.They beat a good player "online" they think it means something, and when they lose they complain
    'Cause online is serious business >.>

It's nostalgic seeing both Hold Dat and PJ on this forum =)
    9/13/2011 President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest.
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" - T.S. Elliot
    bad games to gameinn2010

noticed he jabbed alot on wakeup so I checked the replays and see he is a turbo user :x

Had an old replay of him on my last xbox. I called it, "not daigo".

Didn't know he was a turbo user.

BGs to my netgear router. Can't finish two matches without that thing disconnecting on me and coming back on a few seconds later. Now I'm at 2% dc rate.
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Karakusa is cheap Joined: Posts: 4,081Registered
    BG to that Balrog user I played the other day (can't recall the exact GT, bkilla then some numbers or something). I'm using T. Hawk, he gets a life lead then runs away and taunts. I get in and land my Ultra, putting me comfortably in the lead now. Proceeds to random Ultra then quit once he sees it get blocked. Stay free.
    "Who's the best character in SSF4? Well it certainly isn't MY character!" ~SRK SSF4 Tier List thread
  • Full Metal JacketFull Metal Jacket Who Got The Props? Joined: Posts: 908Registered
    XBL play is just absolutely terrible.
    BGs to s0ulBrandon and his salty E.Ryu. Ragequits 6 seconds into the match after starting off with a back jump and eating a sumo headbutt.

Couldn't handle dat yomi.
  • Sephiroth417Sephiroth417 Sephiroth in HD Joined: Posts: 208Registered
    BG to ILuv2NutiNUrMom: Besides the obvious, another turbo bison user.

Signed,
    Everybody

I fought his guy once he used Guile and did nothing, but throw sonic booms and rage quitted when i reacted to his obvious sonic boom's with Adon's Jag Revolver... Stay free.
    SSF4: AE: Gouken/Adon/Cammy
    UMvC3: Chris/Taskmaster/Dante
    KoFXIII: King/Terry/Vice - Play KoFXIII, it's a good game.