SFIV XBox 360 Bad Games Thread

collaaapoppin91collaaapoppin91 Musician/GamerJoined: Posts: 539Registered
Well, I usually try to positive, but when you run into ignorant people on Live ya just gotta write about it. So, I'm learning Abel went 5 - 0 with him. All of a sudden, I meet this Cammy guy with a really laggy server, I could not move, so I quit, and he trash talks.

Format for BG Thread (Gamertag of the person and reason)

MokotoStarwind / Laggy Connection, claims I dont know how to play because I quit of a match I could not move in.
Datpiff.com, Youtube.com, Twitter.com....Type in Justin Juice.

Comments

• Unknown Joined:
    hey dont feel bad dude. i was playin sum cat he had an awesome connection but i basically put my foot in his ass numerous times, so he sends me this dirty msg calling me a cheater and a pussy. so i go one mroe round with him win a again andf he calls my mother a whore sum peeps are just sore losers
  • G-BoobieG-Boobie Business Apostate Joined: Posts: 390Registered
    Apologies to the two guys I dropped tonight. The first guy had a HELLACIOUS Vega and was stomping my Blanka pretty good. Then my Xbox froze.

The second gentleman was playing Ken. Halfway through round two, my Xbox red ringed.

I wish I could provide your names, but, you know... Dead Xbox. My gamer tag is Geoffvdl, and when I move the backup into my living room tomorrow, feel free to send me an invite. I don't drop on purpose.
  • Unknown Joined:
    GT: CrispyJr

Told me he wasn't gonna let me get those points off him because I didn't fight him up close. I was Bison and he was Sagat.

So there's someone to avoid.
  • KrosKros Mak n Sak Joined: Posts: 611Registered
    Apologies to the two guys I dropped tonight. The first guy had a HELLACIOUS Vega and was stomping my Blanka pretty good. Then my Xbox froze.

The second gentleman was playing Ken. Halfway through round two, my Xbox red ringed.

I wish I could provide your names, but, you know... Dead Xbox. My gamer tag is Geoffvdl, and when I move the backup into my living room tomorrow, feel free to send me an invite. I don't drop on purpose.

Isn't there a way to see on the xbox.com website? You can send messages on there, but for me they never go through.
    3s: Makoto/Sean/Yun
    SSF4: R.I.P Makoto
  • Unknown Joined:
    I hate people disconnecting when your about to win or when you are utterley destroying them. Alot of vega's do it I find.
  • G-BoobieG-Boobie Business Apostate Joined: Posts: 390Registered
    Isn't there a way to see on the xbox.com website? You can send messages on there, but for me they never go through.

I'll have to check that out.

I have the back up Xbox going, so maybe I can find their gamer tags once I change over my profile.
  • DopeUyuuDopeUyuu wacha cha Joined: Posts: 424Registered
    i love it when people argue about tick throwing and how its considered unfair

나락에 핀 꽃 (The Flower Bloomed in Hell)
    currently stuck in my head ^__^
  • guiseguise AM2 Joined: Posts: 144Registered
    i really want to hook up the mic whenever i run into 5 kens in a row again.
  • J RekkerJ Rekker Learning Gouki Joined: Posts: 26Registered
    I can't remember the guy's gamer tag, but they were playing Guile. The last round of the match he busted an ultra that whiffed, and I guess he knew that I was going to go into my ultra ( I play Ryu btw) and he disconnected right as the camera zoomed into Ryu's metsu hadoken.... Even though ppl disconnect, I still get enjoyment knowing that I erked them that much. It lets me know that I am a pretty good player.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Fortunately, I've yet to run into many bad games on Xbox Live. This one dude was mad that I used Cammy's cannon spike and spiral arrow during our match to punish his Ken.

I told him that when he stopped using dragon punches and fireballs we could talk..
    Fortunately, I've yet to run into many bad games on Xbox Live. This one dude was mad that I used Cammy's cannon spike and spiral arrow during our match to punish his Ken.

I told him that when he stopped using dragon punches and fireballs we could talk..

HA HA that's funny...
  • Unknown Joined:
    JEDINIGHTMARE87 - He quit because the blocking fireballs was too complex. First rage quitter I ran into. He uses Ken and DPs all the time which is fine except he aparently doesnt want you to punish him every time he misses.
  • MelubasMelubas Joined: Posts: 219Registered
    Heh just got called a cheap noob by Darthminion even though he won three in a row so i guess BGs to him. Kinda ashamed since the only thing he did was random headstomps and jumpins crossups but hey my fault for not doing anything about it even though i play Claw and thus have no real AA.
    Playing Vega, Gen and T. Hawk.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Genacyde / Quit early to avoid a certain loss.
    idk18 / Quit early to avoid a certain loss.
    joeyy2time / Quit early to avoid a certain loss.
    sarontos / Quit early to avoid a certain loss. (This guy in particular was quite rude about it when I addressed to him that he shouldn't play ranked if he's just going to quite before losing.)
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 835Registered
    Fuck outta here with your dropper list.
  • xYourMasterxxYourMasterx NC Peasant Joined: Posts: 366Registered

I agree, It's funny, some of the people I see posting about dropper, in the 8 threads about droppers, are the same people who dropped on me. :rofl: xbl is so serious.

edit: My point is threads like this are pointless and only lead to stupid Efights. They never bring anything positive. Never. Stop worrying about droppers and just play the game. Just my 2 cents from playing online fighting games.
    l YourMaster l: urien needs genei jin
    Greed Slayer: electric genei jin
    Greed Slayer: all his hits are shocking
    Greed Slayer: if he dies with full meter he should get up with an erection
  • Unknown Joined:
    i play a lot of people who start to loose and they start doing cheap stuff to win (jab throw)
  • Unknown Joined:
    i play a lot of people who start to loose and they start doing cheap stuff to win (jab throw)

this is cheap?

LOL
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,484Registered

That's smart strategy man and it would behoove you to use it also. Get that win man.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
  • magnusmagnus Beware of the Stun! Joined: Posts: 1,162Registered

Tell em', SKOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
  • E CE C BITEBITEBITEBITEBITE Joined: Posts: 866Registered
    Sucks that this thread isn't full of drama like other BG threads.

Anyway, BGs to the few dickshits I've run into blatantly using turbo controllers, as if the game wasn't already a low jab fest. Can't remember the gamertags.
  • Dr OrpheusDr Orpheus Expert Necromancer Joined: Posts: 33Registered
    Just played a match with a player named - The Santana Kid

He played Vega and I was Akuma. I beat him in the third round and then I got this message..

3464126467_73c8de5325.jpg?v=0

Cry some more please. But don't call me a *** when you play as Vega.
  • Mr.SNKMr.SNK . . . . -B Joined: Posts: 1,802Registered, Moderators

Don't make me call Jason Blackman...
    A article on how to get better at fighting games, give it a read you might learn something.
    http://shoryuken.com/blogs/mr-snk/learning-how-get-better-fighting-games-1456/#comments
    Random E.Honda footage/My Youtube page.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSNK
    i love it when people argue about tick throwing and how its considered unfair

I love tick throwing.....and if loving it is wrong, then I don't want to be right.
    Bad games to Anthony Yun. No need for racial comments:tdown:. We should be trying to help eachother level up our game, and have a good time.
  • aaaa_aaaa_ Joined: Posts: 96Registered
    Bad games to all the people who hit me during my super taunt :annoy:
  • Unknown Joined:
    Bad game to all the turtles who make this game boring.
  • bigwaynobigwayno Professional Student Joined: Posts: 64Registered
    Bad games to people who avoid me on live after i win which makes it harder to find people to play (67% of people avoided me) :(
    Saw you try to FADC there..
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540Registered
    bad games to SPARTANKILLA2. Not only does he blatantly cheat, but he also brags about it. Play the game how it is. dont use outside sources to tamper with it. I filed about 10 complaints against this guy and sent him a bunch of messages telling him he could never win without turbo and tampering. he was even talking about what kind of turbo controller he is using.

Never play against SPARTANKILL2 and if you do, file a complaint, cuz you'll notice he's obviously cheating and bragging about it.
    Suck My Crisp:)
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 29,224Registered
    Poor babies thread. :lol:
    Skullgirls (I PLAY ONLINE): Team 2 Girls and a Goop girl = Painwheel (c.MP Cruel Lily) OR Valentine (Vial Hazard: Type A) / Kassandrasoul (NapalmPillar) / Double (MK Hornet Bomber)
    UMVC3 (I DONT PLAY THIS ONLINE): MAIN Team KBeast/Viper May Squeeze = C.MILF (Falcon Kick) / Erik Magnus Lehnsherr (EM Estaka) / Dane (HAM Session) Team Viper May Missiles = C.MILF (Falcon Kick) / Mr.Dr.Doom (Undercover Missiles) / Dane (HAM Session)
    Side Team = Team 3 Assists = Man of Iron (Spirit Blast) / Mr.Dr.Doom (Undercover Missiles) / Akuma (Kotatsu)