San Antonio, TX

Comments

• ShineErectionShineErection This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock! Joined: Posts: 732Registered
    Are there ever any hookups by 281 and Thousand Oaks?
    UMvC3: Dante/Trish/Vergil

GT: xDMCxShine
  • Spurs YoSpurs Yo Game-Worx #1 Joined: Posts: 2,226Registered
    Are there ever any hookups by 281 and Thousand Oaks?
    You might wanna go to gameworx on thursdays , alot of cats play Marvel . Good scene .
    Game Worx Toepperwein . Exit 170 B After the Judson Exit .
    Noob - Scrub

Blanka troll.
  • ShineErectionShineErection This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock! Joined: Posts: 732Registered
    Thanks bro, I'll try and see if I can start makin it out there.

• The MC CluskyThe MC Clusky skeet skeet skeet Joined: Posts: 1,133Registered
    facebook.com/subwayfightnight

It's much closer to you.
    facebook.com/subwayfightnight
  • MastererBettyMastererBetty Your Tears My Strength Joined: Posts: 810Registered
  • vegeta123vegeta123 Joined: Posts: 61Registered
    does anybody play hd remix or st i live in eagle pass just looking for some tourneys
  • RetekinRetekin Joined: Posts: 585Registered
    Rudy! We still on for Houston this weekend? Also, you get us the third guy?
    An uppercut is a thinking man's block.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    "Team White Guys, the least racist out of all of you"
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • Sinister-XSinister-X Rodolfo Alaniz Joined: Posts: 2,085Registered
    yes sir arthur! we are on!! We got another homeboy of mine, Rain! me you and rain! Honda for the tank and heavy hitting, sim for the frustation and patient losing, and viper for the all of offense mixup and damaging combos! we are set good sir!

You/Me/Rain will be the perfect order, cause i dont like to go last or first, so i'll be the the middle man, you love to go first so i'll let you have that part! and rain as the anchor in case we fuck up! lol XD
  • RetekinRetekin Joined: Posts: 585Registered
    yes sir arthur! we are on!! We got another homeboy of mine, Rain! me you and rain! Honda for the tank and heavy hitting, sim for the frustation and patient losing, and viper for the all of offense mixup and damaging combos! we are set good sir!

You/Me/Rain will be the perfect order, cause i dont like to go last or first, so i'll be the the middle man, you love to go first so i'll let you have that part! and rain as the anchor in case we fuck up! lol XD

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!
    An uppercut is a thinking man's block.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    "Team White Guys, the least racist out of all of you"
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • NoriNori Raging Demon Joined: Posts: 1,732Registered
    I think I might go this Thurs to fight night. This thread used to be so alive. Did everybody quit SF or what?
  • MastererBettyMastererBetty Your Tears My Strength Joined: Posts: 810Registered
    rain as the anchor in case we fuck up! lol XD

Get Beasted
    I think I might go this Thurs to fight night. This thread used to be so alive. Did everybody quit SF or what?

I guess most people post on the 210 Fighters on FB. I added you today Nori. There's some cool pics from the tournament last Saturday too
  • Big HouseBig House Flash House Joined: Posts: 742Registered
    Anyoe want my arkham city for 360 for 35$?
    "you suckas just need to mash grab against devoy. Dat boy be grabbing sims limbs from full screen and air grabbing my dive kicks!!!" -Spin4U

AKA Flash House
    Gonna save my 35$ for Houston this weekend.
    ISSSSSSSSSS THE BOTTTTTTTLLLE REEEADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY
    Face book 210 fighters killed this THread
    Noob - Scrub

Blanka troll.
  • Sinister-XSinister-X Rodolfo Alaniz Joined: Posts: 2,085Registered
    both threads suck
  • mexiwontmexiwont resident mexican Joined: Posts: 1,708Registered
    Your face sucks!

So yeah, had a little run in with a knife about a month ago, had to get some stitches on my left hand. It got infected and all and I'm just getting back to playing at a normal skill level. I'll be back in the scene soon so I'll see y'all bastards around, and I'm always on psn so hit me up. If anyone wants pics of the damage just text me and I'll send em over, I apparently am not allowed to post them here.
    at least im better at bust a move!!!!
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 3,302Registered
    House, why are you selling it for so cheap?
    I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That awkward when you read that wrong also. And said 'moment' after awkward
    1.i already beat it so ill probablly never touch it again
    2. Skyrim is coming out which is gonna keep me occupied
    3. its more then i would get selling it to gamestop
    "you suckas just need to mash grab against devoy. Dat boy be grabbing sims limbs from full screen and air grabbing my dive kicks!!!" -Spin4U

AKA Flash House
    I understand that but you could sell it for like 45-50 on craigslist 0.o
    I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That awkward when you read that wrong also. And said 'moment' after awkward
  • hyperfuzzhyperfuzz ANALYZE! Joined: Posts: 68Registered
    I'm in town from chicago for the weekend, any fightmen games going on this weekend? Is the subway fight night going on tonite?
    naw it isnt
  • ComboClashComboClash Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Combo Clash Sundays still going on 1-5 today at Heroes and Fantasies 410 & Summit area. Will have a laptop so one has to miss the Canada Cup finals today. Come on out support the scene, thanks.
    Im back from Chicago =) .
    Noob - Scrub

Blanka troll.
    Anyone know of stores that break street date?

• PureHaliteSRKPureHaliteSRK So Salty Joined: Posts: 12Registered
    Dear God I disappeared.
    I only play SSFIV:AE
    XBL: aka Halite
    With other fighting games, I'm trash.
  • saiferothsaiferoth Joined: Posts: 237Registered
    @shineerection
    ive been calling around and i mightve found a place to get ultimate early -2. ill update yall on wat happens.
    SSF4 - Cody, Ryu, Makoto
    UMvC3 - Frank West teams
    3SO - Akuma, Ken, Alex, Hugo
    yea man def keep us updated

AKA Flash House