WTF??!!! A Lubbock thread???!!!

Comments

• rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 74Registered
    hit me up 2mrrw when u are free been playing paul so much dmg
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 838Registered
    Hello all day!!! I gotta take a break around 1:00 to 2:45 then idk shit come over in the morning again. Then we can play more in the afternoon
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    i cant play in the morning i can play after 3 when my dad gets off work tho
    Ok sounds good
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    i thought was going to be able to play but i cant i should be able to play any other day in this month or the next just so happens today is the only day iam not free #nolife
    edited February 2013
    Haha well I'm up for matches if anybody is down tommorow morning or after noon-ish 2:45-around 5 or 6 hit me up!!!

Other than that hitting up training mode for sfxt. My Jin and Lars combos are getting far more consistent.

Man time flys in training mode.....
    i play in the after noon
    Ok sounds good ill hit you up after I get home from lunch.. Like 2:30. Damn I wake up early... 7:30 even on my days off.
    i got a bottle nyquil so i going to sleep early today so i can wake up
  • BadkarmaBadkarma Joined: Posts: 5Registered
    Hi I'm thinking about picking up ssf4 ae and was wondering if anybody in Lubbock still plays it regularly? I know a little about the movesets but very little about the mechanics and different things like that.
    ya we all know how to play ssf4 we dont train in it anymore but we play it when do meet ups. what other games u play???
    I've played super smash bros brawl competitively for the past 2 years now but other than that that's about it. I want to pick up another fighting game and so far I've liked street fighter the best.
    good shit man i use to play smash competitivley to like 5 yrs ago when i was kid not sure if you ever been to some of my cousin crack session back then if u played smashed with us. dont play brawl tho i never had a wii when it came out :{ so i started playing mvc2 hardcore. well if you want to lv up in ssf4 i can play with you since im at entry lv stuff all i know is vortex stuff with cviper i would like to learn how to play sagat and yun at solid game play lv
    yeah that would be awesome if you wanna play. I want to learn sakura so far I like her the best.
    ok we play on the friday or saturdays or both people post will to let us know when we play so i will hit u up
    awesome. Also I don't have a 360 or ps3, only a wii. so I might have to borrow a controller if I join you guys.
    ok we i have 360 controllers
  • Richard_NixonRichard_Nixon AE Scrub Joined: Posts: 47Registered
    This week has been pretty hectic for me (and this weekend will be too) because of my first wave of tests, but I should be less busy after this Monday. I can meet up after my classes. I get out at 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and at 2pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

How have the fight nights been going so far guys?
    TIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERKNEE
    we are playing today at 9 pm if any1 wants to play just post before 9
    Yo! Where at?
    TIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERKNEE
    at darkmanx house i will get katardragon to text u the address

gga sorry about last night richard i was suppose to u teach marvel and got in the sfxt vortex i woll make sure to teach basics 2mrrw if u come 
    Don't worry about it. I still had a lot of fun with you guys. I won't be able to make it tonight, I have to meet up a group in one of my classes to study ):

Btw, I picked up someone else's copy of Street Fighter 4 for the 360 last night and brought it home with me. I just noticed it this morning. Does anyone have a new-ish looking copy? The case, cover art, disc and everything is in almost new condition. I'll drop off the one I have the next time I can go to a fight night. 

Also, It won't work on my 360 either. I don't know why.
    ya its my copy 

Jesus, I am sorry, if you guys get together tonight I'll swing by and drop it off.
    ok

Shoot me a text if anything is going down so I can drop that off. 
    Haha. Oh sticky finger Nixon lol. So ya I have Tuesday off... Heaven or hell. LetZ Rock! I don't even play GG... I love that intro though.
    well i got my sleeping hours back so i can start playing in the morning again
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to have this free time this weekend (Friday night included).
    Post edited by Richard_Nixon on