Smash Brawl for Texas!

LegendaryPimp7LegendaryPimp7 Joined: Posts: 10Registered
So i wanted to see if there were any ppl in houston that would like to SMASH! The online thing is cool, but i would like to meet some ppl and learn from different players. I live in the southwest side of houston on Synott, and Bellaire, between hwy 6 and the beltway. I dont mind ppl coming over to game, or if anyone hosts at there place, please let me know. The best way to reach me is AIM: jimmylecsc, i work from home so i can pretty much brawl anytime whether it be in person or online. You can call me too if you want, 281.948.8698 ~ jim

Brawl FC: 3823-8211-8818
tag: PIMP
PimpJim69

Comments

• Ranma0005Ranma0005 Drunkin Style SF Master Joined: Posts: 1,162Registered, Moderators
    Changing title to Texas, cause you coulda just posted this in the Houston thread.
    "If I'm not here, I'm at Stargate. If I'm not at Stargate, I'm on my way to Stargate :D"
    MLG Fighting Games Referee
    Examiner Column Writer
    Texas Showdown Tournament Organizer and Director
  • LegendaryPimp7LegendaryPimp7 Joined: Posts: 10Registered
    Changing title to Texas, cause you coulda just posted this in the Houston thread.

is the houston thread the one that Daniel power-dn created?

if not can u link me to the right thread? cus ima dummy :-P
    PimpJim69
  • Ranma0005Ranma0005 Drunkin Style SF Master Joined: Posts: 1,162Registered, Moderators
    Yeah the Houston thread is the one Daniel made.
    "If I'm not here, I'm at Stargate. If I'm not at Stargate, I'm on my way to Stargate :D"
    MLG Fighting Games Referee
    Examiner Column Writer
    Texas Showdown Tournament Organizer and Director