Corpus Thread vrs. 2.0

1186187188189190192»

Comments

• KamTxKamTx Unblockable Arts Joined: Posts: 249Registered
    New place near Corpus in Victoria Texas.
    Like Insert Coin Gamers!
    Address to the shop
    Victoria square
    5803 John Stockbauer
    Suite G
    Victoria Texas 77901
    With enough interest some of you that stop here for business, travel or to other tourneys will have a place to play MvC2, Mvc3, Melty Blood arcade cabinet, TTT2 and SSF4, make recommendations! New place, interest depends on the what people want!
    PSN: TXImperial
  • klenerskleners Joined: Posts: 155Registered
    I am in corpus all this week. Any casuals going on for AE? Buddy hyped up casual gamer, but seems I'm like a week late and they are gone.
  • FedoraFedora Joined: Posts: 192Registered
    Check this out while your in corpus. Might be able to do something with these guys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167313150023541/
  • KillyKilly RAPE snowcone Vendor Joined: Posts: 129Registered
    You can come by the second play again on Everhart & staples by the Walmart ... We are wanting to play some games.
    SF3s: Everyone
    KOF XIII: Hwa Jai, Yuri, Claw Iori
    GGXXACplusR: Slayer
    Xbox Live: tim9001
  • Mr-PhelpsMr-Phelps Arcade Junkie Joined: Posts: 531Registered
    I am in corpus all this week. Any casuals going on for AE? Buddy hyped up casual gamer, but seems I'm like a week late and they are gone.

Yeah just let us know when you want to play. I'm certain we can figure something out.
    With great power comes great responsibility

IT'S SHOWTIME!!
  • KillyKilly RAPE snowcone Vendor Joined: Posts: 129Registered
    Sooo I'm going to go to Texas Showdown, maybe win a few matches of KOF in the ladies bathroom.

Actually they promise the original tournament organizers will run it now that Planet Zero is gone. I don't know if that's good, but I'm hopeful. Wondering who else is going, who needs rides, or a room. I would like to see corpus player show up and do well. Early Registration is only $30 in Feb. so we should figure out who's going and how we can get people there.
    SF3s: Everyone
    KOF XIII: Hwa Jai, Yuri, Claw Iori
    GGXXACplusR: Slayer
    Xbox Live: tim9001