Austin Thread @ Arcade UFO

Comments

• starboystarboy A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A Joined: Posts: 548Registered

Oh right on, you live close to Hsien. Anyway since you're in Austin until July you should give your number out Friday at Tek Republik. That way people can call you anytime 3s is going on. People won't/don't post on the board when they play 3s, usually just call some people and get together and play.
    The ORIGINAL SFC.
    www.txsfc.com
    click on gill's penis to enter.
  • fruityryufruityryu Joined: Posts: 294Registered
    Oh right on, you live close to Hsien. Anyway since you're in Austin until July you should give your number out Friday at Tek Republik. That way people can call you anytime 3s is going on. People won't/don't post on the board when they play 3s, usually just call some people and get together and play.

Sure thing.

I need a arcade stick for ps2 though. People have recommended e-bay for stock horis, but anyone know where to get custom-made ones? If I wanna go to any console tourneys the best I got right now is a ps3 hori for tekken, got nothing for 3rd strike or marvel.
  • Pervert_QPervert_Q a.k.a Pizza Josh Joined: Posts: 457Registered
    St !!!!!!!
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I just moved down from Denton a week ago. If anyone wants to game sometime I could probably have 3 or 4 people at the house. I play the following
    ggxac- hos,may,ky,eddie
    cvs2 a-sakura/ken/hibiki , k-gief/maki/kyo
    st-vega/gief/guile
    3s- Q, alex, makoto
    ngbc- mai/big
    ss tenka- rimururu/shizumaru
    double dragon- abobo.... for reals
    sfa2- sakura
    and other random shit.

give me a call if anythings going down or if you want to game
    903 399 6659
    I'll be going today to Tek if you want some 3rd strike or mvc2.
    What time are you planning on going? I don't have any plans tonight, might stop by there around 10p or so.
    The ORIGINAL SFC.
    www.txsfc.com
    perhaps I will. Around what time would anyone be heading down there ?
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 6,870Registered
    I'm usually there around 9 (randomly), most of the time playing ITG2, but I tend to jump in on 3S or GG:AC (when people actually play it).

I suck at 3S tho, I use yang...
    Blehh... ;o
    My Blog, please don't read it - PonyAndDrugs.blogspot.com
    yea I "just" got back into 3s after a year of not wanting to play it at all, so im trying to get better. accent core/cvs2/st are my best games and DOUBLE DRAGON... i'll money match anyone at that shit.
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,452Registered
    Well be safe.

I'll be an O-1 for now, but then after getting my DDS at dental school, I'm promoted to captain.

Wow those names haven't been mentioned on these forums for like 2 years. Btw, who are you? Have we met?

I don't know do I know you? My name is Steven, I started playing and the first tourney I went to was Texas Showdown. So I dunno, anyway Phil and I are tryin to go down on the 23th to play.

Yes no one is left, not even Jeff, I figured Jeff would be the longest but he joined the air force. And Carlos, how I miss his vega, only using a whopping three buttons lol, (LP, HP, HK), but yeah it's just me and Phil now. And Phil doesn't even play too much anymore. Been trying to get more ppl onto ST but everyone wants to play 3s. Regardless, I will attempt to hold down Killeen's ST glory.
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    yea I "just" got back into 3s after a year of not wanting to play it at all, so im trying to get better. accent core/cvs2/st are my best games and DOUBLE DRAGON... i'll money match anyone at that shit.
    I'll money match you in accent core! ;o
    I'LL MONEY MATCH YOU IN ACCENT CORE !!!!!!!! money being ..... french fries lol.... I'll do money matches but not until I get comfortable playing on those sticks on the ac cab.
  • Shizuma_15Shizuma_15 Cowboys 2-1 :O Joined: Posts: 2,137Registered
    well im in austin so if you see a dude with a boondocks cap that will be me. so play me mvc2 :looney: ill play some gg too.:wgrin:

when do you guys usually play?
    "what happend i won, fuck your mag"

"Bitches Be Thirsty" DJWheat
  • DreamfireDreamfire Joined: Posts: 159Registered
    I don't know do I know you? My name is Steven, I started playing and the first tourney I went to was Texas Showdown. So I dunno, anyway Phil and I are tryin to go down on the 23th to play.

Yes no one is left, not even Jeff, I figured Jeff would be the longest but he joined the air force. And Carlos, how I miss his vega, only using a whopping three buttons lol, (LP, HP, HK), but yeah it's just me and Phil now. And Phil doesn't even play too much anymore. Been trying to get more ppl onto ST but everyone wants to play 3s. Regardless, I will attempt to hold down Killeen's ST glory.

Ooh. I know you. You probably don't remember me since I didn't even really play back then, but I'm Carlos's friend Brian. Sheesh, I even remember your match in that tournament, you were playing honda vs some o.sagat haha. Me and Carlos are the only ones pretty much left in Killeen (cove), but neither of us really play. Me and Jeff play alpha2 on GGPO, that's about all we do and Carlos just plays WoW and some random fighting games here and there for fun. Nice to know you're still alive.
    <randomdps> Yes, it's like your characters are walking through a sea of gummy bears
    Darian on how slow A3 is.

<Hakero> fucking brazil is in tropical geography
    I'LL MONEY MATCH YOU IN ACCENT CORE !!!!!!!! money being ..... french fries lol.... I'll do money matches but not until I get comfortable playing on those sticks on the ac cab.
    DE LETZ PLAY ON DA CONSOLES!! ;o

But I am serious about a money match if your interested :wgrin:
  • kara_parrykara_parry turd strike Joined: Posts: 232Registered
    killeen? where is james washington?
    MGO: chr!sdat, i has boobzzzz!
    JMGO: //Alisa
    eh, I didn't get to make it out at any point last night. I don't have a car and no one wanted to go anywhere :( . Sure, I'll do a console money match or two. It can't be for a whole lot though, still looking for a job and I'm fairly broke lol.
  • R0B0TR0B0T Joined: Posts: 214Registered

ill money match you in accent core at the febuary 23rd tourny if im there. console or on that arcade cab, say 100$?
  • KnuckIfYouBuckleyKnuckIfYouBuckley Crazytown Bananapants Joined: Posts: 1,495Registered
    ill money match you in accent core at the febuary 23rd tourny if im there. console or on that arcade cab, say 100$?

Don't let Jake take your money!!
    No ones gonna take my money. Money matches are serious like marvel, but yea im broke broke broke, so I have to keep it to like 5-10 dollars per match.
    OMG, MAKE DAT MONEY!!111!

But ok, with that said, i'll still money match you a Wendesy combo meal match (being serious, lol).

#2 if you can... double meat no with no meat ;o
    sounds good
  • cephas82cephas82 Joined: Posts: 156Registered
    So who's coming out to Tek tonight?
    xbox gamertag - LeeCephas
    3S - Dudley
    SF4 - Viper
    I will ;o
    I'll be out, not till later tho, like 11 or later.
    The ORIGINAL SFC.
    www.txsfc.com
  • Unknown Joined:

There is a guy named Lawrence up there in Killeen that still plays ST. Check out the dead K-town forum to get his number.
  • m0o0m0o0 Team Diversion Joined: Posts: 758Registered
    anyone down to play marvel?????
    Money matches????
    Team Diversion XD
    I'll be up there later Saturday for our combo meal money match. I might come by tonight but I highly doubt I'll be able to find transportation etc.
  • poonagepoonage not ryan harvey Joined: Posts: 1,403Registered
    confirmed: My Chun-Li is going to own Austin Dudley n00bs tonight
    The background is favored in this matchup.
    nooo I couldn't find any transportation for the houston tournament. :sad:

With that said, I'll be going today to Tek.