Diavle's art thread

12346»

Comments

• DiavleDiavle Joined: Posts: 202Registered
    ^Thanks buddy, happy you likee.

Here are Poison and Hugo:

PoisonandHugoFinal.jpg
  • CHOWZCHOWZ Joined: Posts: 330Registered
    Every time I come back to this thread, I always get that inspiring feeling to do better. Once again, amazing work diavle!
    Thanks man :)

Sort of relieved to see that it may be a two way street lol, I may not post much (more of a lurker) but the work posted by you guys is a constant source of inspiration and drive to do better. The ppl here have so much great skill and ideas that its difficult not to want to go that extra mile, can;t say how many times I've dropped or redrawn stuff because I thought it wouldn't measure up.
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,270Registered
    luv your work brother.
    especially that elizabeth! & the jenet vs johnny. funny.
    but i like those drawings you did over pages with written words. nice touch.
  • CI581CI581 Joined: Posts: 3,241Registered
    very cool Elena & Blanka.
    Heya guys, here are Vice and Mature (for those that don't know, both characters were killed by Orochi Iori in KOF96):

ViceMatureFinal_zpse0fa0966.jpg

- Thanks
  • rookrook amused observer Joined: Posts: 1,564Registered, Moderators
    awesome stuff Diavle!

minor crit -- light source on Vice/Mature's hair and dresses seems to be a bit inconsistent... IMHO their dresses look too volumetric to be on the floor.
    They could be dancing if not for the blood splatter -- which is a pretty workable image in itself too :)
    square peg. round hole. large hammer.
    http://rook-over-here.deviantart.com
  • fallenlordzfallenlordz Music is to Loud Joined: Posts: 63Registered
    i LIKE :)
    edited February 2013
    Here are Jin Saotome and Blodia (from Cyberbots and Marvel vs Capcom):

rook
    said:
    awesome stuff Diavle!

minor crit -- light source on Vice/Mature's hair and dresses seems to be a bit inconsistent... IMHO their dresses look too volumetric to be on the floor.
    They could be dancing if not for the blood splatter -- which is a pretty workable image in itself too :)
    Thanks man, I tried to make them a little more unusual/memorable instead of just laying down poses (went through a ton of different one's before settling on these) but I can definitely see what you mean, will keep in mind in the future for sure :D

i LIKE :)
    Thank you!