debs*|Campaign (updates always on pg. 1)

debsdebs lowering property valueJoined: Posts: 4,196Registered
everytime i create and post new art, it will be updated within the next three posts.

this first post will be avatars, the next two will be graphics/photography (within one post) and illustration...
that way its more organized. keep in mind that some of this work is old and some is a little more recent. ok, enough talking:

debsbannerih9.jpg
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

Comments

• debsdebs lowering property value Joined: Posts: 4,196Registered
    *bonus*

(i guess i'll throw random stuff in this section (read: post)*

titanbloodpunisherspideje7.jpg
  • Grits'N'GravyGrits'N'Gravy Street Fighter Snore Joined: Posts: 977Registered
    That shit is pretty dope.

Got any finished examples of tagging? I assume you do it.

Also, did you talk to TFGM? Like to hear back from you on that.
    i haven't heard anything from Triforce...i'll try asking again, though.

the Attitude Era is back, folks:
    (i had a lot of time on my hands...)

11781854kr1.jpg61299268ek6.jpg
    65936118hf4.jpg
    real4sw7.jpg25846016ya0.jpg30013929rx4.jpg
    64905714is5.jpg73646049ya1.jpg94749107nq5.jpg
    11cn8.jpg12uw1.jpg13tz5.jpg
    14ss6.jpg15xy7.jpg16no7.jpg
    17eg7.jpg

...and Gambit is revealed as the sixth member...
  • CptMuntaCptMunta 3 Green Bars Joined: Posts: 1,216Registered
    Lots of interesting stuff in here. Really digging your style.

I'd be keen to see what you'd come up with if some one gave you a box of cans and blank wall to play with :)
    Lots of interesting stuff in here. Really digging your style.

I'd be keen to see what you'd come up with if some one gave you a box of cans and blank wall to play with :)

funny you should mention that...i plan to go writing again pretty soon. meanwhile...

*Backstory:

This week on Monday Night WAR, Krule stormed out of the locker room and confronted the general manager, Gambit, in the center of the ring in front of millions of people. Krule demanded a title shot against the Heavyweight Champion after he became the number one contender on last week's WAR. Gambit seemed unwilling to grant Krule that opportunity...he said the current champ brings in better ratings. That led to an argument in which Krule got in the face of Gambit. Gambit looked helpless but members of the nWo came to his aide. the Punisher, 1 half of the tag team champs, proceeded to lay Krule out as Gambit watched on. The heavyweight champion strutted in the ring, strumming his title belt and gloated as he revealed that Gambit had been working for them all along.

Yesterday night, on Beatdown, Gambit came out with the rest of the new world order and made a stunning announcement: "I'm going to give the ppl what they want. There will be NO title shot unless Krule defeats the Punisher in a no holes barred, no rules, Grudge Match which will take place during SpringSLAM!"

sunkistspringslamtb1.jpg

the grudge match is sponsered by Sunkist? Soda and will take place at the annual Sunkist? SpringSLAM on May 12th. Special guest referee, Strider Hiryu, will officiate.

:rofl:
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 2,196Registered
    Good shit Motoki!

Stepping your game up like always.
    Beastcoast INC '2011'
    -Latest Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• J4YX2J4YX2 oh, hi XD Joined: Posts: 538Registered
    i like your drawings ^_^
    Pablo_the_Mex: Yo what's going down? I have just now recovered from Evo.
    J4Yx2: Aren't grapplers ALWAYS slow on recovery? haha =P
    Pablo_the_Mex: Yes. Slow to recover, but quick to hardbody. All day.
  • shadowcharlieshadowcharlie ★ஜ۩dip۞set۩ஜ★ Joined: Posts: 9,018Registered
    still waiting on u to do some ctf people in ur style....
    bust my gun at the sun just to sit in the shade~
    ἐξίσταται γὰρ πάντ' ἀπ' ἀλλήλων δίχα
    haha.

thx for the compliments...i'm taking more pics tomorrow, probably.
    anyway:

yesterdaydbssbtg.jpgdbshunter01.jpg

...enjoy. pics from the "pay per view" will be in the toys section later... and i'm gonna chill with a friend and take new pics tomorrow. oh...i gotta re shoot because the good stuff came out blurry and the lighting was bad, but i took these two days ago:

forestillusion2.jpg
    forestillusion.jpg

i'm not that good with photography yet, but i get a lil better each time i take pics...so i'm going to keep experimenting.
  • RodimusRodimus Lmao @ Nins! Joined: Posts: 1,648Registered
    Props Debs, i shoulda check yo art Campaign sooner--the nWo ish with the figures is crazy. Any chance i can get to re-live Nitro i take..lol.

Yo can you make that pic of punisher a signature size for me? That shit looks ill with the nWo on the skull like that.

Your art is hot also, you gotta slick style. That comic strip with Oro looks really ill.

Now where i gotta go to read about the ppv??
    "footage" from Monday Night WAR

Cue the obligatory long and boring promo from the number one contender, Krule:
    " and the Punisher.....will be PUNISHED."

--Cuts to the current match.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg

7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg

Commentators: This is a great match, folks. You're looking at Kraven, the former cruiserweight champ, take on the special referee for this Saturdays SpringSLAM main event.

10.jpg
    11.jpg

Commentators: WOW!! Did you see that? Off of the SUNKIST BOOOOOOX!!! Yeah, he's done. Is he gonna go for the 3 count?
    12.jpg
    13.jpg

Commentators: No, the submission! Is he gonna tap? is he gonna tap?!

Commentators: wait a minute! What's HE doing out here?

*camera pans to the left to show the Punisher walking to the ring from the entranceway *

14.jpg
    15.jpg

*the Punisher climbs in the ring*

16.jpg
    17.jpg
    18.jpg

*grabs the mic*

19.jpg
    20.jpg
    21.jpg

the Punisher: ey...stop the match, stop the match for a sec, mein. I got something to say...

Commentators: Spare us...

22.jpg

the Punisher: Ey yo..........(long pause) ey.......yo...check it out, mein...*looks around* (long pause)

the Punisher: ...yo......ya...you know what i'm sayin'? (Commentator: not really)
    ...yo, that midget, Krule; his career is DONE...the match, this saturday..when i'm finished with him...he's gonna be standin' in line collecting his stamps from WIC.

Commentators: ...Ladies and gentlemen, I can't believe what he just said, but we don't condone his actions...we don't support him or the organization that he represents at all.

23.jpg

*looks at strider hiryu*

oh you don't like that? we don't gotta wait until saturday; you can meet me down there.

*audience: down where?*

24.jpg

the Punisher: down HERE!!

25.jpg26.jpg

27.jpg
    28.jpg

Commentators: ...wow...can we continue the match now? Where's security? I don't get paid enough for this..
    haha. the match goes on after the Punisher leaves...i'll post the rest of it tomorrow. check out the Punisher segment though.
    Lmao!! omg great Scott Hall/Punisher promo--especially the down there!! lmao oh man, where the hell are my old wcw thunder tapes...lol

Great ish Debs
    thx. tomorrow i'll post the conclusion of that match and the promo that follows it.
    on thursday i'll post pics/info on the payperview. shit will be dope i promise.

after that i'll work a lil on my comic and probably take some more pics and give the toys a rest for a few. actually...i might make the toys a weekly thing...and then at the end of each month or two, i'll do the payperview, just like real wrestling.
    Awesome ill be checkin in cause the story w/your toys is better than watchin raw on mondays and ecw aka raw extended on tuesday.

be'z
    *after that lil interruption from the Punisher*

1-2.jpg

Announcers: Well, ladies and gentlemen...i dunno what to make of what we just saw, but I guess the match will continue...

Somebody'd better tell Kraven that, because--

Strider's sneaking up from behind!!

2-2.jpg

Announcers: He's gonna go for it!!

3-2.jpg
    4-2.jpg
    5-2.jpg
    6-2.jpg

Announcers: OMG!! aaoooH! Sipher! Kraven is OUT. He's unconscious!

7-2.jpg
    8-2.jpg
    9-2.jpg

Announcers: *count along* 1, 2...3. Amazing. Strider used the Punisher's disruption of the match to his advantage. Kraven had the match won, but the Punisher's interruption prevented him from getting the win.

Strider is an amazing wrestler, though. He's young, he's talented, he's the future.

10-2.jpg

*Your winner...Striiiiideeeerrrrr Hiiiiiiiiryuuuuuuuuuuu*

11-1.jpg

Announcers: Hey, whats this?? Here comes Krule! What's he gonna say about what that thug, the Punisher, had to say about their upcomming match?

12-1.jpg
    13-1.jpg
    14-1.jpg

*stares at the crowd*

15-1.jpg

Krule: ...Let me tell you how its gonna go down this Saturday. First off, I destroyed Spiderman in the ring here during the last pay per view. I've taken on the Titan, I've beaten Spawn, I've beaten everybody the new world order has put before me. I'm sick and tired of the Heavyweight champion hiding behind that 20 ft sack of stupid. If he had an ounce testicular fortitude, he'd come out here on his own and give me the title shot I deserve! On Saturday, I'm laying out the Punisher, so you better take some pills or pray to God that you grow some balls between now and the next pay per view because that belt, and your ass, is mine.

Announcers: Wow. Ha ha...wow. This is gonna be a grudge match to remember!
    Omg, Debs Perfect man..lol

Im hooked on War, and Beatdown now..lol. The promo was classic.

be'z
  • youngcipheryoungcipher Bury Me A G Joined: Posts: 172Registered
    Really Good Shit in this thread B.
    Keep it up :tup:
    Are U Serious

Av By Shatta

Pokemon Friend Code : 1117 7521 6238
    haha, hope you enjoy the follow up:

(last promo before the match)

the Following announcement has been paid for by the:

followpreceed.jpg

1-1.jpg

the Punisher: Ey, its US...

2-1.jpg

the Punisher: Look...times is hard out there. Inflation...gas prices...you know how it is. Anyway, we trying to help out a fellow wrestler; Krule...He's been wrastlin' for change for like 32 years and still hasn't gotten a break yet. No success. No title shots. No belts. Nothin'. He's a professional jobber.

6-1.jpg

Spidey: To tell you the troof, I'unno why he even got hired in the first place. He sucks in the ring and word on the street is he sucks OUT the ring to support his ha--

5-1.jpg

**Gambit cuts in**
    Gambit: Yeah, so...
    *whispers* The shirt...keep it on the shirt.

3-1.jpg
    4-1.jpg

Spidey: Yeah, so buy our shirts. The proceeds go towards getting this bum off the streets and out the shelters...

7-1.jpg
    8-1.jpg

the Punisher: Ey, if you see him on the streets --and you will, prolly keeping his cardboard warm and tryin' not to get jumped by the bag lady for his shopping cart, throw him a few pennies so his old, tired ass can afford to get a blanket and a donut or something'...

Spidey: somebody tell him to wash his face...its disgusting.

Kruledabumtee01.jpg

*poses in tee*

9-1.jpg
    10-1.jpg

the Punisher: Ey...if i lose this match, its only cuz he ain't washed in like 8 weeks. Dude raised his arm up in the match against Spidey and i almost fainted...

Spidey: my nose hairs fell out.

**The preceding announcement has been paid for by the:

followpreceed.jpg
    ***Spits out Vanilla Coke***LMAO!!!!

Oh shit debs, dude i spit my damn coke out laughing @ that promo.

The part that did it

Spidey: Yeah, so buy our shirts. The proceeds go towards getting this bum off the streets and out the shelters

OMG!!! i hadnt laughed that hard in a minute, yo perfection with the nWo promo man.

I was watching one of my old tapes, you remember the tshirt promo with Kevin Nash and Konnan?

It was for Nash's Big Sexy shirt..and Konnan says

K-Dawg: Damn why cant i have a shirt like that Nash?
    Nash: Because You're not Big&Sexy..then he just gave him this dumb ass look.

Aw man..good shit bro, I gotta couple of Punisher shirts and Im about to Hook up nWo on it---I just love the fact that their the nWo but you're using their real names like The punisher and Spidey--shit is funny as hell.

But keep it up Debs--you even made me dust off the N64 and play Wcw/nWo Revenge
    that game was awesome--Now if only i could find my No Mercy.

Smackdowns hot--but nothing will top the aki grapple system.

I shall return~
    haha, i'll post the pay per view up later this week. taking awhile because i gotta take a lot of pics, edit them, etc.

debssaysbyensborg.jpg
    unkledebs01.jpg
    the artist behind the art:
    debs02.jpg

ok...i'ma get back to drawing and graphics/photography later; after i feel better. i haven't been feeling well in the past few days. after i post some more of that then i'll go back to the toys thing.
  • gemdoomgemdoom too soon Joined: Posts: 1,189Registered
    did you go to evo east i remember that face from somewhere:wonder:
    :p:rofl:
  • Unknown Joined:
    lol that sneaker is nasty i think you have added some designs on it XD
  • Black ChanlerBlack Chanler "Graduated to the MOMA" Joined: Posts: 843Registered
    You got skills man