Question about plinking

K.V.998K.V.998 Joined: Posts: 97Registered
Is there anyway to plink cr.lp? I tried it with lp+lk, and even though lp still came out I know that the game system reads cr.lp+lk as lk and a grab tech. Just wanted to know. I didnt find a question answer thread here (which i found weird) so i just made a new thread for it.
PSN: KV9998
SSFIVAE: Adon
BBCSE: Ragna, may use Azrael in CP

Comments

• mylvismylvis Joined: Posts: 1Registered
    You can plink jab and short with select.
  • K.V.998K.V.998 Joined: Posts: 97Registered
    what about standing lp?
  • EmanuelbEmanuelb Joined: Posts: 1,255Registered
    edited March 2013
    same, use the select buton.
    Also, you didn't find the answer for your question because you are looking in the wrong section. If you have more questions, try Newbie Sakyio dojo section, you have all the answers there, including about plinking. That's the right place for the kind of threads you are making.
    SSF4 AE v. 2012 - Tier List (v.2013) - http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2879/tierlist2013.png

SSF4 AE v. 2013 - updated Buff List: http://www.freeuploadsite.com/do.php?id=3721
    Wait select? Like beside the start button? How am i suppose to do that conveniently
  • AOS-AOS- D-Plus Joined: Posts: 2,123Registered
    edited March 2013
    You can't. You need to do modding on your joystick if I'm not mistaken, and if you're using pad, then no luck; you just gotta learn to time it.
    You like this post.
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 4,195Registered
    To clarify, you can plink LK with LP. So you press LK and right after, you press LP, like a normal plink.

But in order to plink LP, you have to use the select button. It's retarded how select somehow has better button priority, but it's how it is. You have to re-wire your buttons in order to do it. So you move the 'select' button wires to one of the face buttons, and tada, you can plink it.

I consider it cheating, but that's just me.
    I think id rather learn timing