what the hell did you do to the forums

thats mind gamesthats mind games fgd scumbagsJoined: Posts: 1,096Registered

99% of ppl on shoryuken are neanderthals that like to "learn" how to slam a joystick and buttons around, put this in your sig if you're one of the 1% left that like to use their brain to win at fighting games

Comments

• inkblotinkblot Alpha Assist Joined: Posts: 677Registered, Administrative, Moderators, Premium
    Hi.
    Oy.
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 1,925Registered
    Can we change the skin? Are my watched threads lost ?
    [12:50:08 p.m.] Rizwan: lol, Spanish names are like Capcom games
    [12:50:13 p.m.] djfrijoles: LOOLOLOLOL
    [12:50:15 p.m.] Rizwan: Super Classic Fighter Turbo X Challenge
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 630Registered
  • Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 1,265Registered
    Oh damn. Well. This is...Different.
    I know some Anime that knows some Anime that robbed some Anime.
  • OSDOSD Joined: Posts: 375Registered
    I wasn't expecting this. Ah well. As long as it doesn't run like shit, it's all good.
  • ilitiritilitirit Joined: Posts: 3,969Registered
    How do I go back to the dark theme?
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 232Registered
    It's actually very nice now, but for the moment it looks cluttered since stickied topics aren't separated from the other topics. But very nice design. As it says in the footer. It's based on Kineda's website layout.
    Sent using Tapatalk 2.....
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 2,086Registered
    edited February 2013
    Members profile (left side) needs fixing; and what happened to all the emoticons?
    "Jury duty is a complete waste of time. I would rather count the wrinkles on my dog's balls than sit on a jury." - Eric Slye of Montana
  • delusional11delusional11 Dat Cycle Crusher Joined: Posts: 416Registered
    Is there any way to change the background to black, or a darker color or even a custom color?
    Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 232Registered
    will this system work with tapatalk? or maybe it already has a m. version. Can somebody check for me. I dont have my phone with me atm.
    Sent using Tapatalk 2.....
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 19,534Registered, Premium
    Getting notified when people post in any thread I made? Boo.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    "Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make." - Bruce Lee
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    3rd Strike | King of Fighters XIII | Skullgirls | Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
    Oh and it's broken

• Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 19,534Registered, Premium
    Not getting notified when someone quotes a post I made. I really hope that can get added :[
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    "Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make." - Bruce Lee
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    3rd Strike | King of Fighters XIII | Skullgirls | Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • ifbpwnstarifbpwnstar Joined: Posts: 498Registered
    So...how I do :h: notations? My Cap thread is a disaster now.
    Determined to claim the title of best Captain 'Murica player. Bring it at EVO! O____________O
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    UMvC3 Teams: Cap(ss)/Vergil(rapid)/Doom(missile), Task(H arrow)/Doom(missile)/Vergil(rapid)
    SC5: Astaroth
    SC4: Ivy, Rock
  • farplanerfarplaner Joined: Posts: 562Registered

will this system work with tapatalk? or maybe it already has a m. version. Can somebody check for me. I dont have my phone with me atm.

Tapatalk doesn't work for me... still says "This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working"
    How do I turn off sigs?
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,451Registered
    ilitirit said:

Oh and it's broken

Yeah, my profile quote goes over the line too. :(

How can we change it? I checked the Settings like 3 times already but no avail.

*insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    I'm guessing that all links are also broken yet again?

:(
  • ScottehScotteh Joined: Posts: 40Registered
    The media tag is broken so the video threads in the character forums are now 10x harder to watch ;_;
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 1,925Registered
    does my avatar make me look fat ?
    [12:50:08 p.m.] Rizwan: lol, Spanish names are like Capcom games
    [12:50:13 p.m.] djfrijoles: LOOLOLOLOL
    [12:50:15 p.m.] Rizwan: Super Classic Fighter Turbo X Challenge
  • DonkeyBlonkeyDonkeyBlonkey Part-Time Warrior/Soldier! Joined: Posts: 1,328Registered

does my avatar make me look fat ?

My avatar is a gif and it no longer does it's animation unless you're viewing my profile..
    Bond: Vodka Martini.
    Bartender: Shaken or Stirred?
    Bond: Does it look like I give a damn?
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 2,478Registered
    can we get back the 'recently active threads' thing back that used to be in the top right corner?

that was good for getting traffic into other areas that will now see a lot less activity since it is not visible to everyone. skullgirls forums benefitted a lot from this. i dont like the super small avatars either.
    Skullgirls Best of the Best round robin tournies, add this gamertag as it will be easier for everyone to arrange games (aBOBSKULLGIRLSa) (Xbox360)

UmvC3 : Dante/Spidey/Hsien-Ko Skullgirls : Fortune/Cerebella
    Phoenix Wright(Maya)/Ghost Rider/Vergil
  • exploidexploid Norwegian Joined: Posts: 333Registered

Holy shit. Why does this place just keep getting worse and worse with each "upgrade". I wasn't even a big fan of the last redesign,but even now I'm looking back on it longingly.

Agreed 100%. At least with the last one i could change the skin.
    Hi!
  • Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 1,265Registered
    Okay. I do expect most of this to be ironed out in the next few days. I imagine they just opened up SRK so we could at least access it whilst they continue work. Leaving it like this would be an absolute travesty.

Please. Please. Please for the love of god remove join dates. Can you imagine GD with this?

If they just tweaked with the layout, edit times and avatar sizes, I think I'd really like the new SRK.
    I know some Anime that knows some Anime that robbed some Anime.