What fighting game would you like to see brought back for next gen?

124»

Comments

• LemresLemres Joined: Posts: 503Registered
    Power Stone 3 or at least a Power Stone HD Collection. I wanna hear OH NO! again...
    A Fighters Megamix Remake would be the shit too.
    Karin Kanzuki!
    SSF4-Ibuki, Rose(sorta)
    SFA3-Karin
    SFxT-Karin+Nina,Lili, whoever else interests me.
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Joined: Posts: 1,865Registered, Premium
    edited March 2013
    fighters history dynamite hd remix plz, made by the team that did double dragon neon to ensure the 90s flavour remains intact. or a new samsho based on 2
    Louis Lam wrote:
    I've always liked to think of MvC3 as a MvC2 parody with really heavy satire on modern fighters.
  • DavDzDavDz Joined: Posts: 308Registered
    . Honestly, how do you make four Bloody Roar games and not include a bear in the cast?  That's a travesty!

Actually 5 if you count Primal Fury.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Gorilla, Boar, or fox like fady like the characters in BR1 that were thrown out.

• felinekifelineki Joined: Posts: 909Registered
    As amusing as the idea of a new Pocket Fighter sounds, I think it runs into the same problem Darkstalkers does: cartoonish aesthetics and animation techniques that don't translate to 3D well. And just think of all the costumes you'd have to model for each character.
    "The Hammer Bros. Suit was more broken than O. Sagat, AHVB, and CotA Magneto put together." -specs

"I always thought that O. Sagat, AHVB, and CotA Magneto were just aspects of the Hammer Bros. Suit, broken down in several pieces in order to keep the universe from breaking." -Wellman
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 4,443Registered
    I'm still waiting for a sequel to MvC2.

Wasn't the sequel called Skull Girls? Kappa