What fighting game would you like to see brought back for next gen?

LKH1LKH1 Joined: Posts: 5Registered
And done right.......
I wanted to add more but the poll options were limited....

Comments

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 748Registered
    Votes Last Bronx, but would lIke to see Powerstone and a new Fighting Vioers come back.
  • d3vd3v Grumpy Infraction Machine Joined: Posts: 18,541Registered, Moderators
    Tobal is No. 1!
    Pinoy2DFighters - The Philippines brings you 3 things: terrorists, trolls and ass beatings in MAHVELL.
    D3Vlicious.com - Fighting game and arcade stick news.
    Follow me on Twitter @D3Vlicious
    PSN: unityd3v (US), pinakaguwaping (HK)
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,256Registered
    sorry but WHEN'S MARVEL?
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,151Registered
    World Heroes.
    HI DEF deathmatches! :tup:
    I'm dedicated to KOF XIII, but I'll gladly play you in AE for fun!
    Learn KOF w/ this Video
    Yes!
    World Heroes.
    HI DEF deathmatches! :tup:
    World Heroes was "Fighting Entertainment" long before Team NINJA came up with the term.
    Pinoy2DFighters - The Philippines brings you 3 things: terrorists, trolls and ass beatings in MAHVELL.
  • nstalkienstalkie Joined: Posts: 24Registered
    I voted "Other".
    2D Samurai Shodown !
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Klusterfuk Joined: Posts: 610Registered
    What the fuck is this shit? How can I choose when I want them ALL brought back and re-tuned.
    I would also add Zero Divide. Robot fighters and the ability to save yourself from a ring out with simple controls that offer depth. YES PLEASE!
    Lying is such a wast of time, If being dirty is a crime,
    I am filthy, I am guilty, Of everything I've ever said or done,
    And all that I've become!
  • itsOneOitsOneO Joined: Posts: 169Registered
    #1 Killer Instinct
    KI DESERVES a comeback. They killed a good & healthy horse. One of those franchises with a unique personality that was closest to SF & MK's heels. Some flashy Ultra Combos in next-gen HD graphics would be insane. KI was one of those games in the arcade that ppl enjoyed spectating and would translate well into the YouTube Age if KI3 was done correctly.

#2 Eternal Champions
    One of the best concepts I've seen in fighting game. Great characters with stories that made u want to play the game. SEGA is retarded. :|
    The King of Pennsylvania Ave
    Watch My Animated Series "The Yard" !!
  • Shooting Star RockmanShooting Star Rockman Future Endeavored Joined: Posts: 690Registered
    I voted "Other".
    2D Samurai Shodown !

This.

By the way, what happened to Samurai Shodown Sen? It doesn't even have a section here. :(
  • MaesterWarMaesterWar Me in a Bikini..!!!! Joined: Posts: 370Registered
    I loved the fact that in Eternal Champions depending on your location in certain stages your final hit could cause stage(background) fatalities.
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,068Registered
    dafuq is "BLODDY roar?"
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    While I did vote for Tobal, I realized that the world sorely needs Last Blade 3.
  • BuffaloBuffalo The Totally Fab Bison Joined: Posts: 131Registered
    Bloody Roar!!! I've been playing 2 a lot lately and I wish I had a way to play 3. I just want Konami to do something with this series. It's been too long.

Also another Rival Schools would be nice.
    If you come at me on some disrespectful shit and you're within arm's reach, anyone can get slapped.

SG - Filia/Parasoul | TTT2 - Jun/Ling | MK9 - Sonya, Jade, Kitana
  • SinJulSinJul Tiger Bazooka! Joined: Posts: 280Registered
    Power Instinct, but as a sequel to "Groove on Fight".
    http://www.akihabarashop.jp The best shop for Arcade Parts!
    http://sinjul.wordpress.com/ My Arcade Stick News/Reviews blog!
  • The MartianThe Martian I squee for Squigly. Joined: Posts: 1,418Registered
    Eternal Champions. Hands down.

That game was the god of fighters on the Sega CD. I played it so much that I would hear noises from the game throughout the day when I wasn't even near my system.

Xavier was my main man. :coffee:
    Skullgirls| DOA| Alpha 3| SSFIV
    I like Valentine, Mila, and Cammy.
    XBL: The Martian IV
  • NickRocksNickRocks Almost Godlike Joined: Posts: 9,988Registered, Premium
    this aint even a QUESTION

MvC2 has to make it to the next gen or I have no reason to play fighting games EVER AGAIN >:(

also CvS2 for SNAAAAKE
    gun: bang bang bang bang
    throw the arrow up forward
    HYPER VIPER BEAM
  • BuffaloBuffalo The Totally Fab Bison Joined: Posts: 131Registered
    Power Instinct, but as a sequel to "Groove on Fight".
    I'll second this. Groove on Fight has some really cool stuff with the body throwing and the characters.
    If you come at me on some disrespectful shit and you're within arm's reach, anyone can get slapped.

SG - Filia/Parasoul | TTT2 - Jun/Ling | MK9 - Sonya, Jade, Kitana
  • SisqoDisqoSisqoDisqo Sign Up Date: November 1995 Joined: Posts: 376Registered
    ew, fuck no @ KI3. Rare doesn't make good games anymore; what makes you think KI3 would be good if it made a return? Most of the original staff members from the Nintendo era were laid off in 2002 during the MS acquisition. Even if they did make a KI3, it would be a two button fighting game with combo's macro'd on the 6 other buttons. Plus it would require Kinect too.
    :snkd::snka::m:N
  • nstalkienstalkie Joined: Posts: 24Registered
    ew, fuck no @ KI3. Rare doesn't make good games anymore; what makes you think KI3 would be good if it made a return? Most of the original staff members from the Nintendo era were laid off in 2002 during the MS acquisition. Even if they did make a KI3, it would be a two button fighting game with combo's macro'd on the 6 other buttons. Plus it would require Kinect too.
    Kinect Instinct 3
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Joined: Posts: 5,905Registered

Who said anything about Rare having to develop it? Microsoft owns the IP. They can get more competent studio to make it. Let Rare continue making shitty Kinect games
    PSN: Hawkingbird
  • itsOneOitsOneO Joined: Posts: 169Registered

well the original poster did say "Which fighting series would you bring back for next gen..... and done right"

So we're talking about a quality sequel to the game's listed, not the reality of the situation. So Killer Instinct 3 done right would be insane.
    The King of Pennsylvania Ave
    Watch My Animated Series "The Yard" !!
  • SisqoDisqoSisqoDisqo Sign Up Date: November 1995 Joined: Posts: 376Registered
    those are some pretty good pipe dreams if you ask me.

but honestly. tell me who you think should handle KI3, IF, Michaelsoft allows a 3rd party studio to work on it.
    :snkd::snka::m:N
    Lab Zero, based solely on the fact that Mike Z is a big enough fan to actually have a KI cab in his living room.
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Joined: Posts: 1,062Registered
    Voted TMNT TF, but World Heroes deserves it too. And a secret wish: Primal Rage 2
    Castlevania Judgment FC: 4469-0373-0276
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mkkhanzohasashi
    Ultimate MK3 DS Friend Code: 197687877750
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 481182464252 (SSf4, DOAD)
  • 0sh0sh Floatbrella Fan Joined: Posts: 314Registered
    The world needs another Last Blade. Or even a remake of the two main games to resolve the split (better graphics, characters and music vs. batter gameplay) between the two.
    SFIV: Sakura/Ibuki | LB2: Yuki
    GFWL: Vadsamoht2
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 4,443Registered
    Garou 2, Last Blade 3, and Neo Geo Battle Colosseum 2.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Joined: Posts: 5,905Registered
    those are some pretty good pipe dreams if you ask me.

but honestly. tell me who you think should handle KI3, IF, Michaelsoft allows a 3rd party studio to work on it.

Being M$, they'll like form a new studio consisting of devs who worked on fighting games before. Such like Sony did when they formed Superbot
    PSN: Hawkingbird
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,119Registered
    How about def jam fight for new york?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
    youtube channel keobas

http://www.youtube.com/user/keobas
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer. Joined: Posts: 6,389Registered
    I'm not going to vote in your poll. The world was supposed to end last year.
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 1,256Registered
    Fatal Fury (no MOTW 2 though), Samurai Shodown, Karnov.