Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

13»

Comments

• SaitsuSaitsu Rise of the Renegade Joined: Posts: 5,836Registered
    But you do know that DBZ Sagas was made by an American developer, right? :rolleyes:

Let this be the last time that abomination they for some reason called a game is ever mentioned by the populace again.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok:  Time to LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND
    UMvC3: Thor/Dorm/Doom, Thor/Doom/Ammy (teams in development) Trish/Strange/Doom
    KOFXIII: Kensou/Terry(Hwa)/Vice, (EX)Kyo, Shen, Kula, Iori, Saiki, Ralf, King, Billy
    SFxT: Poison/Lili, Lars/Paul.  (working on) Jin/Nina
  • SaitsuSaitsu Rise of the Renegade Joined: Posts: 5,836Registered
    But you do know that DBZ Sagas was made by an American developer, right? :rolleyes:

Let this be the last time that abomination they for some reason called a game is ever mentioned by the populace again.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok:  Time to LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND
    UMvC3: Thor/Dorm/Doom, Thor/Doom/Ammy (teams in development) Trish/Strange/Doom
    KOFXIII: Kensou/Terry(Hwa)/Vice, (EX)Kyo, Shen, Kula, Iori, Saiki, Ralf, King, Billy
    SFxT: Poison/Lili, Lars/Paul.  (working on) Jin/Nina
  • The MartianThe Martian I squee for Squigly. Joined: Posts: 1,418Registered
    Ok can someone spar with me in Generations? I'm about to pop a blood vessel over this game.
    Skullgirls| DOA| Alpha 3| SSFIV
    I like Valentine, Mila, and Cammy.
    XBL: The Martian IV
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 26Registered
    New Gameplay Footage

• devildigimondevildigimon KOMBAT @ EVO2012 YES Joined: Posts: 2,123Registered
    Storm 3 demo is released on PS3...

...go press the "O" button for a while. :p
    MK9 IS FUCKING TRASH!!!
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 377Registered

The demo is aiight. Nothing mind blowing, and Generations pretty much spoiled the Minato vs. Masked Man fight.

The biggest complaint is the alleged inclusion of The PTS characters Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Neji, Lee and Kimimaro. There may or may not be a mode in which you can replay the Sasuke Retrieval Arc but people are losing their shit because CC2 stated they wouldn't have any of the PTS characters return.

It's funny actually. 

Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • blazeu25blazeu25 blaze it up Joined: Posts: 1,893Registered
    all i have to say is original madara and the 1st hokage better be playable.the reason i didt buy generations bc madara wasnt playable :( just in anime scenes 
    wana learn alpha 2? join the fun!! http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=191174
    ggpo:blazeu25.
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 741Registered
    how many players can play this at once?
    5th King of Tetris
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 377Registered
    blazeu25 said:
    all i have to say is original madara and the 1st hokage better be playable.the reason i didt buy generations bc madara wasnt playable :( just in anime scenes 

Both are rumored to be in and fully playable.
    how many players can play this at once?
    2?
    madara confirmed! going to buy this ASAP

wana learn alpha 2? join the fun!! http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=191174
    more madara :D

• IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,451Registered
    So apparently there's a new mechanic that's universal to everybody in the new game which is called a Coordinated Attack which have your support(s) create setups into whatever you want, ougis included, if assuming that the attack initiating it which is executed by your main character connects. While it doesn't really affect balance since everybody can do it, at the very least, every character, especially those who have a slow combo starter, hard to connect ougi, strings that don't really set up anything, etc. has the opportunity to inflict a large amounts of damage at once.

*insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    Who's getting this on day one?

If so ya'll should add me. I need more Naruto buddies. 
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel ファントム Joined: Posts: 899Registered
    Madara ain't got shit on Minato.. I'm gonna enjoy beating his zombie ass lol

Who's getting this on day one?

If so ya'll should add me. I need more Naruto buddies. 
    I'm not sure about day 1(posted why in the Manga Thread), but I'll add you.

IX Phantom IV (XBL)

Anybody else that's picking this up can add me as well.
    GT: IX Phantom IV
    SSF4 - Viper, Cammy
    P4A - Akihiko

??

Not sure of what I saw in a gameplay video but it seems like one or both support characters can be K.O. for the remainder of the match. Also Madara's English VA sounds off. It may be due to the story not revealing who Tobi really is.

Anyway I will pick this up but it's complete bullshit that the E/T Kages are NPC.

??

Not sure of what I saw in a gameplay video but it seems like one or both support characters can be K.O. for the remainder of the match. Also Madara's English VA sounds off. It may be due to the story not revealing who Tobi really is.

Anyway I will pick this up but it's complete bullshit that the E/T Kages are NPC.

-Supports can now be K.O'd, yes. (thank god)

-....are you not caught up in the mangas...?

-The Edo Tensei Kages ARE actually playable. 
    @Will_Diesel

So, I guess the Edo Kages actually aren't playable, like you said. The Seven Sordsmen aren't either. What the fuck?

That being said, all of you should go and take like 2 minutes to sign this petition. It has about 16,000 supporters so far. 
  • DallasDallas Joined: Posts: 20Registered
    Hi I want to start hosting tournaments for this game in Arizona most likely at gaming zone, however I need to take role on how many people would actually be willing to attend these tournaments who would play this game for money? If I can get at least 10 or 15 people I will get started on this.
    Ha, I live in Colorado. Otherwise I'd be all for it.
  • ChomPChomP Joined: Posts: 80Registered
    Kankuro uses his scorpion puppet in this game?
  • HecatomHecatom 'dat plot Joined: Posts: 8,032Registered
    Anyone knows if this game will be released on the PSN?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ChomP said:
    Kankuro uses his scorpion puppet in this game?
    Pretty sure he used it in Generations too.

Hecatom said:
    Anyone knows if this game will be released on the PSN?
    There's a good chance, PSN is usually reliable for that kinda' thing. They did it with Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, and a few other games when they came out.
  • Blacksonic21Blacksonic21 aka HsienKosHelper Joined: Posts: 465Registered
    I haven't played any of the ultimate ninja storm games, but I'll be picking this up tomorrow. If anyone want's to add me on XBL go for it.
    XBLGT: HsienKosHelper
    SSF4AE: Makoto/Honda
    UMVC3: Hulk/Hsien-ko/Sentinel - X-23/Wesker/Taskmaster - Felicia/Doom/Taskmaster
  • devildigimondevildigimon KOMBAT @ EVO2012 YES Joined: Posts: 2,123Registered
    lately i've been doing a lot of research on this game and playing a bit of storm generations. this game isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was originally. storm 3 is waaay better. overall balance of the game has been tweaked. some of the broken things in storm gen, assist being too good or certain moves guard crushing too fast, have all been addressed. instant awakening adds a whole new level of depth. think of it as triggers to custom combos and giving access to new jutsu to use on the fly (it's meter managed though). but there's a cost for activating it...it either drains all your chakra or health AND chakra (pending the character). with this added mechanic it opens new doors for mixups, pressure, and combo opportunities. freestyling has never looked so good in a naruto game before. :)

that combined with a gdlk story mode. should be well worth the money.

DLC is also going to play a huge factor with this game. in terms of characters and content.

and it's been mentioned by the competitive storm community that the game will be patched if necessary and the net code is very very solid.
    MK9 IS FUCKING TRASH!!!
  • DallasDallas Joined: Posts: 20Registered
    Hey Guys Im trying to get the Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 scene more known this year in 2013 and Im trying to have tournaments for it in Arizona preferably Tempe. Would you all be interested? Of course these tournaments would be for money and they would be held at Gaming Zone.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel ファントム Joined: Posts: 899Registered
    What was the point in Pre-Ordering this game when all of the "bonuses" come packaged in the box? Oh well... At least I got a poster out of it...
    GT: IX Phantom IV
    SSF4 - Viper, Cammy
    P4A - Akihiko