Wanna know what's depressing?

WigginsBabyPunchWigginsBabyPunch Dr NigginsJoined: Posts: 67Registered

So ranmasama is a player from the Shreveport area which is where I live. He just recently went to Japan on vacation and while he was there he played against the mahvel folk. One of those folks being Abegen. You know how depressing it is to watch a dude you play against almost every week DESTROY one of your character influences?
HE GOT THAT MATCHUP EXPERIENCE FROM ME. THAT BASTARD.
Best Tron in the South? Maybe.... But saying you're the best Tron Bonne is like being the smartest kid on the short bus.
UMvC3: Tron/Frank West/ Victor Von Doom

Comments

• jaytoojaytoo Joined: Posts: 674Registered
    Bright side: maybe you're better than you think you are, and Abegen isn't that much better you.

Dark side: when two people of equal or close skill play each other, the deciding factor may very well be the strength of the characters, tier-wise. Ranmasama has better characters.

Tangent: If you're coming to Absolute Battle on Nov 11, I challenge you for the title of best Tron in the South, lol.
  • branesploadbranespload okize.me Joined: Posts: 325Registered
    Ranma's team just sorta destroys ABEGEN's team, though.
    My UMvC3 Blog: okize.me
  • KoffKoffiKoffKoffi Time for a comeback! Joined: Posts: 134Registered
    Abegen don't know about the invincibility of Tron's Lunch Time?? Coulda punished Hagger fists.
    UMVC3: Tron/Hsien-ko/Taskmaster -- Messing with Vergil, Sentinel, Frank, and others.
    Street Fighter X Tekken: Xiaoyu/Lei
    GT: K4np4
  • RikirRikir Servbot Joined: Posts: 929Registered
    Oh right I should put that in the Matchup thread, its kinda where it goes anyway.
    PSN: Al_Rikir
    UMvC3: Tron/Dante/Arthur
    P4A: Naoto
    VSav: Q-Bee
  • WigginsBabyPunchWigginsBabyPunch Dr Niggins Joined: Posts: 67Registered
    T-T I wish I was going to Absolute Battle. I WISH. I'm broke and can't afford it. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DROPPING TRON ANYWAYS, JAYTO. LIAR.
    Best Tron in the South? Maybe.... But saying you're the best Tron Bonne is like being the smartest kid on the short bus.
    i keep trying to drop her, but i keep coming back. she's like a bad drug. ironically, the team i'm trying to switch to does have bad matchups that tron kinda covers...
    One day we'll have the "Best Tron in the South" ft10.
    Sound good?
    ft10, Tron character lock? Sounds like a terrible idea.

Better make it f15, fanatiq format, lol.
    Be sure to record. :O

We need more Tron mirrors in the video thread,
    We really don't, but it'd be fun, lol. Why don't you come spectate? It's looking to be a pretty hype tourney.
  • EcoReckEcoReck oh no please im not good with computers Joined: Posts: 28Registered
    I already have the best tron in the south lel

Tron mirrors is bakas
    BM | Eco
    XBL: EcoReck
    UMvC3: Tron/Vergil/Magneto
    P4A: Mitsuru/Teddie
    I already have the best tron in the south lel

Tron mirrors is bakas

Which is why I need video evidence of it.
  • EcoReckEcoReck oh no please im not good with computers Joined: Posts: 28Registered
    Which is why I need video evidence of it.
    If I run into PlanetSmasherr, P2W JonJon, or these 2 new Tron Players that randomly appeared here in GA, and play them in tournament this thursday, I'll be sure to link you up!
    BM | Eco
    XBL: EcoReck
    UMvC3: Tron/Vergil/Magneto
    P4A: Mitsuru/Teddie
  • MarLonLonMilkMarLonLonMilk Self-Proclaimed #1 Tron in Brampton. Joined: Posts: 59Registered
    Be sure to record. :O

I actually still need to get bodied by you, so you can be the official "Best Tron in The Peel Region". Not that there's many Tron's anywhere lol.
    I'm far from the best, but I like to think that I'm decent when I'm not putting myself down :D
    UMvC3: Tron/Spencer/Hawkeye, Spencer/Doom (gross, I know)/Hawkeye
    SSFIV: AE 2012: Juri, Yun
    BB: Taokaka
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    I actually still need to get bodied by you, so you can be the official "Best Tron in The Peel Region". Not that there's many Tron's anywhere lol.

lol just come out to the next decent sized TO tournament. Ill likely be there.
  • MarLonLonMilkMarLonLonMilk Self-Proclaimed #1 Tron in Brampton. Joined: Posts: 59Registered
    lol just come out to the next decent sized TO tournament. Ill likely be there.
    I should've asked to play you while I was at T13 D: Oh well. I have time to practise to bit more before I get bodied lol.
    I'm far from the best, but I like to think that I'm decent when I'm not putting myself down :D
    I should've asked to play you while I was at T13 D: Oh well. I have time to practise to bit more before I get bodied lol.

Oh wait now that I think about it, I think I saw youre name on the pools. Yeah should have hunted me down, im not too hard to find.
    Oh wait now that I think about it, I think I saw youre name on the pools. Yeah should have hunted me down, im not too hard to find.
    I was the dude asking you for advice with the Zero match-up. I should've asked you play right there.
    I was the dude asking you for advice with the Zero match-up. I should've asked you play right there.

OH RIGHT. And yeah she does kinda get bodied since he just runs away until he lands a buster.
    OH RIGHT. And yeah she does kinda get bodied since he just runs away until he lands a buster.
    Yeah, I've learned that now D: I have you on PSN, but Marvel online isn't my favourite because I'm playing on a wireless connection.
    Yoooo! I may be going to Bar Fights in December. So we can have our ft10 then!
    I say we just Tron lock. The teammates are changeable. Hows that sound?
    lol, let's do it.
    Yooooo. eSports.
    I'll let you know for sure if I'm coming.
    lol, I told my crew and they wanna sidebet. I wanted no part in it, but if you've got backers, have at it lol
    Lol. I think Vu is betting. Not entirely sure.
    I don't wanna know. :P
    Someone said we should get Ketsui in on this, but I don't know his real name nor his SRK tag - I played him at AB, Tron/Morrigan/Frank player.
    I was talking to him the other night over xbl.
    He's gotta work that day, so he can't go. :<
    He's gotten better since I first played him(at the last bar fights).
    TWO WEEKS. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND PILLAGING.
    QJCOENIVOC
    lol, looking over my schedule, I might not be able to stay for the tournament, but I'll definitely be there for our ft10 =P. Think you can get here early-ish?
    We can try. Coming from Shreveport and all.