Hello ladies and gents! It's been a while. I won't bore you with the long chit chat that I normally do so ill just get straight down to the boogie.
Team PIE is throwing an xbl tourney for super street fighter 4 AE ver: 2012.
Fee: $0, free, nothing, nada, zilch!
A) you must obtain at least 4000+ player points (ranking points) from your own xbl account from the beginning to the end of the tourney.
you must obtain at least 4000+ battle points (ranking points) from your own xbl account from the beginning to the end of the tourney. In other words, the character that you decide to use in the tourney must have 4000+ bp on their name.
C) you must be located on the east coast region or central region (EST or CST)
Winnings: 1st place winner will receive an Asus monitor.
Date: this tourney will start on 11/12/12 however, registration will close on 11/09/12 @11
:59pm. Brackets will be posted up via www.challonge.com
the weekend of 11/09/22.
This will not be a 1 day even like my last online tourney but I want it to be done before NEC (12/1). I will let you guys paste your matches
How to sign up:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A) full name
xbl gamer tag
C) 2nd contact (alt email, text, messengers, Twitter, fb, etc) This is in case someone does not get a hold of you
D) state you live in
2) send a friend request to citi0fbrass (the number zero not the letter o. I will try to change that soon). This is to ensure that anyone who signs up has over 4kpp. If you are my friend already on xbl you can skip this step.
Side note: If you don't have 4kpp and are interested, you have until 11/09/12 to get there. I myself is currently at 3200bp. I will get to 4k but if I don't then I can't enter. With that being said, I'm not favoring myself so I hope no one expects special treatment. Rules are rules... Simple!
1. Standard tourney rules for ssf4 . I guess ill include details later for those who don't know what that is. 2/3 yadda yadda yadda 3/5 all finals yadda yadda yadda 64 man cap don't make me work hard guys!
The only thing I will add is all game matches should be a training mode! If anyone has any issues with that please let me know. Also, if no one finds it to be a big deal about training mode, please let me know.
Side note: I remember back when I was playing cvs2 online and that mattered. Don't know if it still does now
2. Communication: skills is not the only thing you need to win this tourney. You also need to communicate with your opponent. I strongly recommend your communication to be via email with me cc'd to your contact. That way, if there is no response from your opponent, the justification to disqualify the opponent will be obvious.
3. Lag check: to get a feel of your opponents connection, every first game will be a practice game. In that game, you guys will be able test your timing, 1frame links etc. My recommendation would be to take your time at this point. Do not rush the practice round have the courtesy to block a lil for the opponent as well.
So it will work like this:
A) player 1 must win round 1 ,
player 2 must win round 2
C) Anyone can win round 3 just keep in mind that this point will not count naturally.
4) win confirm: please please please please save your matches on the replay! Save all 2 or 3 matches it took you to win. At some point either that week or month I may want to audit that win so I can post it on my teampienyc channel on YouTube. you guys should subscribe to that.
Please show support to our team. The more love you show, the happier I feel to give free stuff away.
Subscribe to teampienyc on YouTube.
Follow me @citiofbrass
reason for edit: sorry guys the correct email is email@example.com