SSF4AE KEN vs Third Strike Ken Masters

MattxChinMattxChin Eat a dickJoined: Posts: 311Registered
SSF4AE KEN has so many more options to beat someone and better crossovers then third strike ken masters. Ken's ultra looks so much cooler then any of the SA's. overall why am i playing 3s if SF4 is sucha sick game
OPINONS BINIONS my MINIONS.
I am a student of the WAY

Comments

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX Whiteboard Gangsta Toad Joined: Posts: 2,900Registered
    400 DAMAGE

54? WITH THE SUPER?!
    FUCK DAT
    FREE JOON THE BABOON
    - Shoryuken.com: your fun party settings fighting game edge!!
    - "Ryan is the man! Who would have thought his skills at dancing would surpass his skills at SF?"
    -- SF2: Piano/Guitar | SF3:Saxophone/Violin/DJ | SF4: Drums/Auto-tune | SFxT: Trash can drums/Tuba/Accordion.
    > KokuNukiCup @EVO 2013: Americahn Large Oppai WOAH King Gi Dora Sluts in the ballpit, Shibuya ShortShortsSuper Sportsland
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX Whiteboard Gangsta Toad Joined: Posts: 2,900Registered
    - "Ryan is the man! Who would have thought his skills at dancing would surpass his skills at SF?"
    -- SF2: Piano/Guitar | SF3:Saxophone/Violin/DJ | SF4: Drums/Auto-tune | SFxT: Trash can drums/Tuba/Accordion.
    > KokuNukiCup @EVO 2013: Americahn Large Oppai WOAH King Gi Dora Sluts in the ballpit, Shibuya ShortShortsSuper Sportsland
  • NaerasNaeras Joined: Posts: 40Registered
    His best 3S super is full of kicks? Why would I kick when I got SHORYUKEN?
  • SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 909Registered
    but ken is gay and boring, unless hes is fighting himself
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    "I play SF4 Ken because he's just like SF3 Ken"

> "Yo, so why doesn't his target combo work in 4? Its terrible and you're not even supposed to use it!"
  • MattxChinMattxChin Eat a dick Joined: Posts: 311Registered
    Just like in SF4.. when i play 3s i jump in ultra.. works 100% of the time
  • darktowndarktown Darktown2 Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    "Just like in SF4.. when i play 3s i jump in ultra.. works 100% of the time" - MattxChin 2012
    fixed
    but ken is gay and boring, unless hes is fighting himself
    So I guess he just hides his homosexuality with his wife and kid right?
    psn: darkTown2
    st: ken, ryu, guile, fei, boxer, cammy, and sagat
    3s: ken, shotos, yang, dudley, urien,yun, alex, chun,
    sf4: ken, i play most of the cast as alternate characters.
    its not about his orientation, its more about how my friend plays him....>:(
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Ken is pretty homonucleioid
    ibi8LLqDQS3Jbu.jpg

berserk manga parody
    Gouki's no Homo Sapien... large nose homey. Another animoe comic for that next time.
  • darktowndarktown Darktown2 Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    its not about his orientation, its more about how my friend plays him....>:(
    ha. I know just what you mean... But don't you play chun?
    Ken is pretty homonucleiod
    Gouki's no Homo Sapien... large nose homey. Another animoe comic for that next time.
    I've noticed I can completely comprehend your posts now. good job :tup:
    psn: darkTown2
    st: ken, ryu, guile, fei, boxer, cammy, and sagat
    3s: ken, shotos, yang, dudley, urien,yun, alex, chun,
    sf4: ken, i play most of the cast as alternate characters.
    ha. I know just what you mean... But don't you play chun?
    My chun doesnt play gay tho.

great kens are a great watch tho
  • MattxChinMattxChin Eat a dick Joined: Posts: 311Registered
    i might be the best ken player in the United State of AMERICA.
  • vandarkholmevandarkholme Joined: Posts: 321Registered
    fucking stepkick ken teleport , why is 3s ken so bad compared to sf4
    Sutorito Faita : Sad strike
    vandark, you should hear a cool pherai story from me one day then. Add it to all your history. I'll probably remember it closer to EVO time and just retell it to the forum when I'm probably going to re-tell some more anyway. Its not the glory hole one though, that one's too legendary. You probably know more about that than me.