Fighting Game Beadsprites

2»

Comments

• rookrook amused observer Joined: Posts: 1,564Registered, Moderators
    these are awesome :)
    square peg. round hole. large hammer.
    http://rook-over-here.deviantart.com
  • Tokoyama2000Tokoyama2000 Joined: Posts: 664Registered
    brett - if you don't mind me asking, what is your commission rate? and if you're available, i'd love to buy one of these in the near future!
    amazing work btw
    http://www.edwinhuang.com <--- portfolio site
    ironpinky <--- twitter
  • BrettBrett Dibi-dibi-dis Joined: Posts: 404Registered
    I have a bunch of other projects that are not FG related. You can check out my other stuff here: http://reroots.deviantart.com/
  • AOS-AOS- D-Plus Joined: Posts: 2,123Registered
    Did you make a Megaman-styled Balrog per chance? A friend of mine shared someone's photo on facebook and it was made with beadsprites as well.
    You like this post.
    No, I haven't made any of those. I know it makes me sound like an "elitist", but I'm not really interested in making really simple sprites like those. I prefer full size sprites because of their detail.
  • SisqoDisqoSisqoDisqo Sign Up Date: November 1995 Joined: Posts: 376Registered
    can you do goatse
    :snkd::snka::m:N
    New time lapse.
  • RictorxixRictorxix The Hero Returns Joined: Posts: 391Registered
    I've seen some of your stuff on youtube and SRK and I just gotta say it looks amazing, especially the FFVI goddess.
    How do you do it? It seems hard to layout those beads with that many squares on the grid.
    I was contemplating on making smaller beadsprites but I can't seem to find an in-depth tutorial.
    "Insert lame quote from SRK.com here" -Management
    When I make a sprite I use gimp (a free program similar to photoshop) to put the image on a 29x29 pixel grid. I use that as the guide and usually pick a color that lands on a corner and go from there. If you would like a tutorial on how to do a simple sprite (one that fits on 1 board) let me know and I'll make a video.
  • RictorxixRictorxix The Hero Returns Joined: Posts: 391Registered
    When I make a sprite I use gimp (a free program similar to photoshop) to put the image on a 29x29 pixel grid. I use that as the guide and usually pick a color that lands on a corner and go from there. If you would like a tutorial on how to do a simple sprite (one that fits on 1 board) let me know and I'll make a video.

Yeah that would be great if it doesn't trouble you. Information on buying beads and information on how to remove the final picture would be helpful as well.
    "Insert lame quote from SRK.com here" -Management
  • shangrafshangraf Joined: Posts: 3Registered
    amazing @_@
    Lately I have always feel like I could have done something bigger and better after I finish a project, so fuck it. I'm making something big.
    59518_10200502358226688_1389127013_n.jpg
    ZYrYNuH.jpg
    For scale on that Mai sprite
    tumblr_mhb0oqtJPE1r89f69o1_500.jpg
    New ones
    tumblr_mhdo6dpwR01r89f69o1_500.jpg

You can't escape!
    rOmuEHf.jpg

hrExSFd.jpg