Post up teams of Firebrand.
1. Who is in your Firebrand team (name assist too)?
2. What do you plan to do with this team (rushdown? keepaway?)
3. What are some set-ups with this team (unblockables, ambiguous cross-ups, block strings, anti-Phoenix tech etc.)?
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses?
5. List team combos/resets/mix-ups (if any) and possible DHC Synergy.
6. Do you like what team you made?
a: Hell spitfire (heavy)
This assist hits OTG, but it comes out very slow. So this assist is probably gonna be used for cover (if used at all).
b: Demon Missile (medium)
This assist goes straight through the opponent (kinda like Wesker's jaguar kick). It looks like Phoenix overdrive so it will probably be useful as a combo extender more than anything.
y: Demon Missile (heavy)
The best assist IMO. Not only does it go through the opponent, but it is fast as hell and hard to punish according to Maximillian. Perfect for cross-ups.
Notes: I can imagine Luminous body carries over as an assist. So if you use Luminous body and tag out, the assist become faster, therefore making Hell spitfire as an assist alot more useful.
This character also is not an assist character. His assist look mediocre, if not bad.
Ok please post your team ideas. GO!!!