Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep.

Comments

• ranmasamaranmasama I dive kick irl Joined: Posts: 1,611Registered
    MK is apparently patched on xbox now. I think the netcode is fixed as well. Time to start playing again!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/battleforthesouth - Louisiana Tourneys/Casuals
    http://www.justin.tv/ranmasama - Random Xbox Live Matches. On at random times.
  • TrumpetTrumpet Joined: Posts: 309Registered
    I had to try about 5 times last time to post in the old thread. I think it's just random, or it's the SRK Rapture and only Stan was a good enough person to be chosen for posting.
  • WolvyakaPatchWolvyakaPatch Inner Fire Joined: Posts: 344Registered
    NorCal MvC3 Grand finals was about as disgusting as this scene was years ago... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8An4T3uHhs

Lol at the last rant
    "How could I lose, I got a bionic arm!"
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 11,973Registered, Moderators
    NorCal MvC3 Grand finals was about as disgusting as this scene was years ago... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8An4T3uHhs

Lol at the last rant

lol what goes around comes around.... I'm glad to see tiers taking over all games again. People where starting to feel themselves to much.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • shadowcharlieshadowcharlie ★ஜ۩dip۞set۩ஜ★ Joined: Posts: 9,018Registered
    its just random irvn, none of that stuff matters. talk to wizard directly
    bust my gun at the sun just to sit in the shade~
    ἐξίσταται γὰρ πάντ' ἀπ' ἀλλήλων δίχα
  • subzero44subzero44 Mashin on burn kick Joined: Posts: 3,357Registered
    lol what goes around comes around.... I'm glad to see tiers taking over all games again. People where starting to feel themselves to much.
    not even, I'm almost 100% positive that patch is referring to the fact that the guy in winners side of the bracket got beat 6-0, that's just pitiful.
    "Don't hurt me Arch, I'm only a Lit'l"
    (⌐■_■)you will not survive
  • PumpkinBomberPumpkinBomber Troll Hawk Joined: Posts: 3,674Registered
    not even, I'm almost 100% positive that patch is referring to the fact that the guy in winners side of the bracket got beat 6-0, that's just pitiful.

Jakob did the same thing to that arkansas guy at Cinderslam in SSF4. It happens. People get downloaded. AKA Exposed.
    www.BattleForTheSouth.com
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
    "I'm all in." - Phil Ivey
  • subzero44subzero44 Mashin on burn kick Joined: Posts: 3,357Registered
    Jakob did the same thing to that akansas guy at Cinderslam in SSF4. It happens. People get downloaded. AKA Exposed.
    that's not the same, random MS tourney is not comparable to an EVO sponosored major with multiple top players in the country. that's just sad.
    "Don't hurt me Arch, I'm only a Lit'l"
    (⌐■_■)you will not survive
    that's not the same, random MS tourney is not comparable to an EVO sponosored major with multiple top players in the country. that's just sad.

The lesser player can randomly win 2 in a row sometimes. It happens. Especially in Mahvel. Looks like that's what happened here. Then Justin came back with more knowledge and won. Seems pretty standard. I understand your point though. It makes for less exciting finals. The Tokido vs Justin was better.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
  • ssjbrydonssjbrydon Jim Mora is my role model Joined: Posts: 4,332Registered
    The Lafayette PnT tourneys are on the 4th Saturday of every month btw.

I can't post at all in the old thread.
  • WolvyakaPatchWolvyakaPatch Inner Fire Joined: Posts: 344Registered

The parallels between the two are quite stronger than I originally thought. I'm sure what the masses wanted was to see Justin Wong (the NWO) get blown up, and Tinh (Sting) who'd previously 'exposed' him apparently SHOULD have had a legit chance of taking him out but SOMEHOW Justin was able to easily crush the guy. At anyrate something seems a bit fishy...
    "How could I lose, I got a bionic arm!"
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 11,973Registered, Moderators
    yellow card
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • zValorzValor Joined: Posts: 48Registered
    I had fun at gameware on Friday, I added most of you so feel free to invite Me on live if yall playing
    whos going to fightnight from BR?
  • Dubh13Dubh13 Joined: Posts: 1,306Registered
    I want to, but need a ride, I might be able to drive 3 but it's like a 20% chance, plus I'd need gas money
    "You're an old ass man playing video games, kill yourself" -Zaith
  • renewmerenewme retired account Joined: Posts: 573Registered
    Well, I was trying to post results in the thread all day on Saturday, but couldn't get it to work (~20 or so tries). Sad to see it go. SRK still sucks etc. BFTS site is a good alt imo.

Anyway, business time. Anyone that has setups that we can use for next month, let me know by text/phone/IM/email (renewme.LA@gmail.com), etc. I'm going to be calling around in the next few weeks to get ready. Running 3 fighters this go 'round. MvC3, AE, and MK9.

Gameware SRK thread up and running. Go RSVP and forward it along.

edit: we're heading to Little Wars tonight instead of Dibbz. Not going to be driving down two days in a row.
    Anyway, business time. whos going to nola >=/?
    Mike call or text me
    yeah
  • MediaDarlingMediaDarling G.O.L. Joined: Posts: 51Registered
    so this is where you all is....so no more dirty south thread?

see yall tonight at dibbz
    XBL - GOLmediadarling
    PSN - Mediadarling
    carlos kota dubh patch and nightshade en route now
  • kingofkodkingofkod Da Patster's Disciple Joined: Posts: 5,643Registered
    I'm committing to next week at Dibbz. Sorry I couldn't come this time but I'm trash when it comes to last minute stuff these days. #old...
    amano jakyu (3:15:13 AM): what exactly is "the chewin"?
    Kingofkod (3:15:17 AM): ......
  • icefuzion.remixicefuzion.remix Bruh man Joined: Posts: 1,922Registered
    tonights a marvel tourney, ill bring my setup
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
  • renewmerenewme retired account Joined: Posts: 573Registered
  • monbabymonbaby StudyStudyStudy!... Joined: Posts: 1,615Registered
    This thread is gay…
    This thread is gay…
    That's not cool Justin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_XLCmY0D8
    I'm committing to next week at Dibbz. Sorry I couldn't come this time but I'm trash when it comes to last minute stuff these days. #old...

someone has been mashing too much on twitter with the # hashtags
    Nah the twitter typing is just me practicing being lame cause I see it all the time. I only have 2 post on my twitter page and it was just a question directed to a celebrity and saying I only signed up to follow kreayshawn lol.