Dallas, Texas 6.2 DFW Metro area. First post updated with new info.

1113114115116117119»

Comments

• BigMilkBigMilk Joined: Posts: 6Registered
    Trying to learn AE12 and if anyone can help that would be appreciated. Im located in Garland
  • DnS_WhiskeyDickDnS_WhiskeyDick Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    Faptain America and I are based out of Arlington. That's not that far from Cleburne.
    This is a stretch, but is anyone playing near the Cleburne area? I don't know anyone around here that plays, and I have no transportation to get to events in DFW. :(
    Faptain America and I are based out of Arlington. That's not that far from Cleburne. What games do you play?
    BigMilk said:
    Trying to learn AE12 and if anyone can help that would be appreciated. I'm located in Garland
    BigMilk, I'd recommend heading out to Fight Club in Fort Worth. Last week was my first time and I had a blast. There were 12+ setups, and a lot of people there. Everyone was friendly and I felt welcomed immediately. Your sure to pick up some tips and improve your SSF4 game there.
  • SolidterrySolidterry Chotto, yari sugita kamo! Joined: Posts: 100Registered
    Can someone thats a admin on the dallas/fw fb page accept the friend requests that i sent. Me and a couple of friends are from midland & odessa texas.

We would love to be apart of the community since we are having a tough time trying to build one in our towns.
    Chotto, yari sugita kamo!
  • GonardsGonards Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    Gonards said:
    I sent a request a while ago to be added to the Facebook group. Name is Gage.

Anyways, how many SFxT players do we have here. I have picked that up as my main game, but I am pretty ass at games in general so I need people to learn from.

I can help you out if you have XBox-

add me- ShadolooDoll

I can teach you basics, and these characters if interested: Bison, Juri, Lili or Chun.
    Thanks for the offer mate, but sadly I am on PS3. I'm struggling pretty hard learning the basics of this game.
  • Brandt BlankenshipBrandt Blankenship Joined: Posts: 14Registered

That is all
  • Brandt BlankenshipBrandt Blankenship Joined: Posts: 14Registered

That is all
  • pkrstdntpkrstdnt Joined: Posts: 774Registered
    I encourage anyone going to Texas Bar Fights 11 to register online here: http://uppercutcircuit.com/UCC/texas-bar-fights-registration/ It will save you $5 on venue fee and you won't have to stand in line at the venue. Just show up when the tournament starts.
    DFW Fight Club
    ***UCC***
    uppercutcircuit.com