Dallas, Texas 6.2 DFW Metro area. First post updated with new info.

Comments

• scoRRRpscoRRRp Joined: Posts: 5Registered
    Hey word of advice dude, join the FB group... It's private but I'll add you on there. It's pretty dead in this thread http://www.facebook.com/groups/dallasfgc/

I actually tried joining that, in fact it still says "Cancel Request" because no one has handled my join request yet. I'll pm you my FB. Thanks.
  • SnowDownSnowDown Joined: Posts: 95Registered
    Finally got a converter, now I can play dudes at Fight Club. Going to make a FB tonight sometime too and join that group.
  • JustBJustB Crescent Fresh Joined: Posts: 1,199Registered
    I haven't gotten a confirmation on my FB request either.

I wish there were more options than just Ft. Worth. I want to get back into Tekken and try out Marvel, myself.
    Think without definition.
  • klenerskleners Joined: Posts: 155Registered
    Lots of Marvel and SFIV guys at the UCC House. We need to get more Tekken out for the tekken players!!
    BTW Its next friday, Practice for D-TOWN.

And UPDATE Next TEXAS BAR FIGHTS is Announced.
    774961_526969807334977_786689924_o.jpg
  • DashKidDashKid Joined: Posts: 102Registered
    Well for tekken. We all go to the House of Goons on Friday. If you want tekken, we are staying a tekken night at UTA on Thursday from 7-10pm.
    There is going to be a gaming night at UTA tonight. It's mostly tekken but they have 3 different tv's that people can setup other games for.

Where: UTA Pool hall.
    When: every thursdays from 7pm to 10 pm.
    Fight Night Is Tonight at "House of Salty"
    Lets get some Practice in for D-Town Beatdown!!!
    We are running 12+ setups with
    SFIV, UMVC3, TTT2, DOA, KOF, P4, SFXT, and classic Arcade and Dreamcast fight stations!

I start at 7:30PM
    Ranbat Tournament starts at 10PM ($5 per title)

Snacks and Drink will be there from donations. Feel free to bring some to share.
  • SnowDownSnowDown Joined: Posts: 95Registered
    Sent a FB group request too, I'll try to be there for D-Town beatdown, and will be available all week for practice, just message me!
  • joyedelejoyedele Joined: Posts: 34Registered
    I've sent a few request to join the FB group....can anyone help out with that..or just make it a public group....just a thought.
  • nintendofreak768nintendofreak768 Joined: Posts: 46Registered
    Does anyone know how to book mark a thread?
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll asdaf Joined: Posts: 2,791Registered
    Oh okay so, this thread didn't get banished into a random sector of this site gone mad. Nothing like seeing Psylocke, Dan and Scorpion in Street Fighter X Tekken character sub forums. Are they super secret disc locked content?

And yes, it is me. Your resident roundhouse presser. Actually since I play SfxT now, I'm more of a stand short and stand forward presser.
    R.I.P. sksksksksk222
    SFxT: Dictator +Juri /Lili (Alt)
    SSF4: BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!
  • BarumunkBarumunk A / S / L Joined: Posts: 41Registered

If you look at the title there is a star mark on the far right hand side. I believe that is where you bookmark the page.
    Xbox - xJinhx
    PSN - Kmartbandit (Inactive due to RLOD)
    edited February 2013
    Please delete srk was wonky last night
    Post edited by kleners on
    edited February 2013
    edited February 2013
    Texas Bar Fights Reistration is now up!!
    Link to the SHORYUKEN page

Registration page
    edited February 2013
  • Good Guy LuciferGood Guy Lucifer Professional Stream Monster - Part Time Player Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    I sent a facebook request to the Dallas FGC group. Name is El Elyon.

I'm in Irving and trying to find a local scene to improve my Marvel game.
    XBL: Blak Th0ught
    Mahvel > All fightan gaems
  • BarumunkBarumunk A / S / L Joined: Posts: 41Registered

Local gathering would be at Fight Club. You can find the information on the first page of this forum.

Xbox - xJinhx
    PSN - Kmartbandit (Inactive due to RLOD)
  • GonardsGonards Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    I sent a request a while ago to be added to the Facebook group. Name is Gage.

Anyways, how many SFxT players do we have here. I have picked that up as my main game, but I am pretty ass at games in general so I need people to learn from.
    Barumunk said:

If you look at the title there is a star mark on the far right hand side. I believe that is where you bookmark the page.
    Holy shit can that needs to be bigger or something. Thanks

What part of irving? I live in west irving near the 161
  • DnS_WhiskeyDickDnS_WhiskeyDick Joined: Posts: 8Registered
    Hey it's DnS_WhiskeyDick and DnS_Faptain America. We are playing Marvel and watching UFC 157 this Saturday(2/23/13) at Faptain's house. We're running two setups, so if you wanna bring a setup feel free. Doors opening up at 4pm, pizza is showing up at 7pm, PPV starts at 9pm. Trying to keep it small, so about 4-6 people Max. PM for directions.
    I said 4 people max once... Ended up with 50+. Now I have 12+ setups to accommodate. Haha
    I hear ya kleners. We have the space to accommodate more if needed. Resources are the limiting factor. I'm going to visit the Tekken group at UTA tomorrow and point them in your direction.
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll asdaf Joined: Posts: 2,791Registered
    Gonards said:
    I sent a request a while ago to be added to the Facebook group. Name is Gage.

Anyways, how many SFxT players do we have here. I have picked that up as my main game, but I am pretty ass at games in general so I need people to learn from.

I can help you out if you have XBox-

add me- ShadolooDoll

I can teach you basics, and these characters if interested: Bison, Juri, Lili or Chun.
    R.I.P. sksksksksk222
    SFxT: Dictator +Juri /Lili (Alt)
    SSF4: BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!
    I hear ya kleners. We have the space to accommodate more if needed.
    Resources are the limiting factor. I'm going to visit the Tekken group at UTA tomorrow and point them in your direction.

Did you come yesterday? If the games on sat is free I can ask the people who were there yesterday if they want go and play
  • Yar1nYar1n Yata? Joined: Posts: 114Registered
    Can anyone approve me on the DallasFGC facebook group? 

My name is Yarin Miran.
    I'm coming from overseas and I'll be in Dallas for a while, so I need to get updated about gatherings and events in the area :)

Thanks!
    DashKid said:
    Did you come yesterday? If the games on sat is free I can ask the people who were there yesterday if they want go and play
    Yeah I checked it out and I was impressed with the crew out there. There is no cost. We were going to be playing games anyway, we figured why not throw out an invite.
    DashKid said:
    Yeah I checked it out and I was impressed with the crew out there. There is no cost. We were going to be playing games anyway, we figured why not throw out an invite.

Cool I will see if any of the Tekken screw wants to come out.

• Shogun1002Shogun1002 Joined: Posts: 5Registered
    This is a stretch, but is anyone playing near the Cleburne area? I don't know anyone around here that plays, and I have no transportation to get to events in DFW. :(