Tapatalk

KyleKyle PS-14-GangstaJoined: Posts: 4,559Registered, Moderators
I'm sure this is already on your todo list, but please load the Tapatalk plugin for XenForo. It's officially supported. Here's a link including the download.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tapatalk-xenforo-support-iphone-ipad-android-blackberry-windows-phone-7-webos-nokia-app.14335/
6-Button is cooler
8-Button is dick

Replacement Themes for Enhanced Browsing Pleasure

Comments

• punkpcpunkpc Joined: Posts: 205Registered
    I'm sure this is already on your todo list, but please load the Tapatalk plugin for XenForo. It's officially supported. Here's a link including the download.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tapatalk-xenforo-support-iphone-ipad-android-blackberry-windows-phone-7-webos-nokia-app.14335/

I second this.... I need my mobile fix... :eek:
    Home Page... www.punkpcmods.com

My Sticks and work on Photobucket
  • MrWizardMrWizard Supreme Commander Joined: Posts: 22,056Registered, Administrative, Moderators, Premium, Editors
    I just installed it, take it for a test drive please.
    Shoryuken.com
  • GilletteGillette HQ SPECIAL (TM) Joined: Posts: 1,513Registered
    From my Tapatalk -

"Cannot connect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working."
    -= Ottawa HQ =-
    Follow OttawaSRK on Twitter @WhySoGimmicks
  • farplanerfarplaner Joined: Posts: 562Registered
    It works (just tried it). You have to search for "shoryuken" again and re-log in. It will create another entry that works (you can remove the old one)
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 519Registered
    I'm using Tapatalk right now. Everything's working fine, except I can't see any topics that I participated in before the change.

Also, I can't see anything in the MvC3 forums, including within the character forums.
    "Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • GilletteGillette HQ SPECIAL (TM) Joined: Posts: 1,513Registered
    It works (just tried it). You have to search for "shoryuken" again and re-log in. It will create another entry that works (you can remove the old one)

That did it for me, thanks.

That said, I'm unable to display more than one thread within the Canada regional matchmaking forum and no stickied threads show up.
    -= Ottawa HQ =-
    Follow OttawaSRK on Twitter @WhySoGimmicks
  • farplanerfarplaner Joined: Posts: 562Registered
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem with the topics not showing up in different forums.
  • MrWizardMrWizard Supreme Commander Joined: Posts: 22,056Registered, Administrative, Moderators, Premium, Editors
    yeah the database cache has to be rebuilt, and its a 48 hour job, it will be done over the weekend, and it should be good to go after that.
    Shoryuken.com
  • xaznharryxxaznharryx Joined: Posts: 195Registered
    yeah mine says admin disabled tapatalk. hopefully it gets fixed soon
    Handle: FTB

Oakland Gaming League
  • Trini_JudokaTrini_Judoka Still salty... Joined: Posts: 1,253Registered
    PM tab is also missing.
    Currently playing: I wish. gotta work son

psn/xbl: JoBronze

Brooklyn Bitchezzz
    yeah mine says admin disabled tapatalk. hopefully it gets fixed soon

you have to re-search for shoryuken.com on tapatalk.
    Shoryuken.com
  • xaznharryxxaznharryx Joined: Posts: 195Registered
    you have to re-search for shoryuken.com on tapatalk.
    thanks wiz
    Handle: FTB

Oakland Gaming League
  • AYO?!AYO?! Buttsubusu! Bravo, bravo! Joined: Posts: 11,439Registered
    Problems for me so far, dunno if it's general tapatalk stuff or the forum so just throwing it out there.

Wheb I go to load more topics in an area, it'll search but only load the same number despite telling me there is more to load. For example in the T. Hawk thread it loads 0 of 29, and only loads up 0.

When I go from normal topics to sticky, the tab to switch back to normal ones goes away. I therefore have to back all the way out and come back in to see them.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc
    AE: Fei Long. Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: goodm0urning, Avy maker from another world. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csphere, Tuna Fish Riot, Savaii64 and Aria.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 3,579Registered
    I've been having trouble finding older threads that are still going i.e wrestling thread for example I had to find it on my Mac (and now the safari ain't working neither) also when I check for updates it doesn't say who was the last to leave a msg on those said threads

Sent From Hueco Mundo Using Garganta Talk
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
  • KyleKyle PS-14-Gangsta Joined: Posts: 4,559Registered, Moderators
    Any luck updating the database? I'm only able to view stickies that were created after the conversion.
    6-Button is cooler
    8-Button is dick

It didnt get done this week, I apologize, as I was sick all weekend.
    Shoryuken.com
    Nah it's all good sir. I was more concerned it got done and was still having issues. Get better!
    6-Button is cooler
    8-Button is dick

Database is being rebuilt, its about halfway done.
    Shoryuken.com
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,218Registered
    Will we have to re-re-search SRK in tapatalk once it's rebuilt?

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting links to open in their phone browsers?

Sent from my haxsung intercept using Tapatalk
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 11,973Registered, Moderators
    Just wanted to chime in that experiencing the same general problems everyone else is.

The worst of it being new threads that I post in being stick in my "posted thread" no matter what and refreshing or updating
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    Happy days! The stickies are back on Tapatalk. Thanks Wiz!
    6-Button is cooler
    8-Button is dick

• KamanoKamano Tiger Joined: Posts: 389Registered
    Not sure if this is an issue with Tapatalk itself, or SRK, or the new forum software, but I've been having an issue with tapatalk in the last few days.

If I go to Latest -> Participated, it can take upwards of 2-3 full minutes for my list of participated threads to show up. If I go the long way through Forum -> Dojo -> Regional -> Atlantic South -> local thread, I can get there fine with each step not taking more than a second or two to load. What's the deal with the participated thread list being so ungodly slow?
    Streaming often @ http://twitch.tv/kamano77
  • Shoryu ReppaShoryu Reppa Sunday drivers... Joined: Posts: 1,565Registered
    Not sure if this is an issue with Tapatalk itself, or SRK, or the new forum software, but I've been having an issue with tapatalk in the last few days.

If I go to Latest -> Participated, it can take upwards of 2-3 full minutes for my list of participated threads to show up. If I go the long way through Forum -> Dojo -> Regional -> Atlantic South -> local thread, I can get there fine with each step not taking more than a second or two to load. What's the deal with the participated thread list being so ungodly slow?
    Yeah, I'm having this same issue. At first I just thought "participated" section was just not working at all, but yeah, if you give it something like 2 or 3 minutes it finally loads.. but I do feel like its not even showing me all of my subbed threads.

-Dammit_rab
    t: @Dammit_Rab
    EVO 2012 - SFxT Top 36 Qualifier, Winners out of Pool J25
    Host of The Podsumaki Podcast- The Green Ranger's favorite fighting game Podcast
  • ~rh~rh ice prince . Joined: Posts: 1,400Registered
    tapatalk is fine with me (i'm on android), but i just can't post using it. not sure if just it's on my end but i have tried multiple times over the past week to no avail.
    @jaewonz
    「SO LIVE」Group International
    20XX
  • Trini_JudokaTrini_Judoka Still salty... Joined: Posts: 1,253Registered
    On android too, but definitley somethings a miss vs some other forums like android central or TYM.com that I visit.

I wish i could put my finger on it. I do know that the PM tab is now gone.
    Currently playing: I wish. gotta work son

psn/xbl: JoBronze

Brooklyn Bitchezzz
  • SWBetaSWBeta Gaming Videos & Streaming Joined: Posts: 6,424Registered
    Is the staff aware that there is no way to check PMs/Conversations on tapatalk?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    That has to be adressed by the tapatalk developers.
    Shoryuken.com
  • Syxx573Syxx573 Syxx-Pacalypse Joined: Posts: 8,906Registered
    This forum turned to shit around the time tapatalk was re-enabled after the relaunch. I really wonder what is causing the problem and why no one else is really talking about it... unless they gave up trying to post about it.
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 11,760Registered, Moderators, Staff Online
    How did it go to shit?
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    Vague post is vague. Tapatalk works fine with me on the new boards other than the absence of private messaging. I use it on a daily basis.
    6-Button is cooler
    8-Button is dick