Official Problem and Solution Thread

Comments

• CarparkCarpark DIE JOB DEATH CAR? Joined: Posts: 835Registered
    Spoiler tags, how do you do them now? Do they even exist?
    I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow in the knee.
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 519Registered
    How do you change your subtitle under your username? Mine glitched during the change.
    "Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • kachekache Inversion Impulse Joined: Posts: 653Registered
    Please port the subscribed topics we had in vbulletin to the watched topics here. I was following quite a few topics, and now I have no idea where to find them.
    紅赤朱
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,154Registered, Moderators
    Figured out why the links to an SRK thread or post aren't working if they were posted before the update.

If I click the link to a tournament I had posted I get this
    http://shoryuken.com/f7/comicpalooza-$2000-grand-prize-marvel-vs-capcom-3-tournament-269334/

If I browse to the actual thread of what it is now, I get this in the address bar
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/comicpalooza-2000-marvel-vs-capcom-3-tournament-houston-tx-may-27-29th.130641/

As you can see, 2 completely different links. Are the new addresses gonna stick or will there be reverting to the old scheme? Replacing all the link I have is gonna be a pain.

This would also lead me to believe that the same thing will happen to anyone who bookmarked a specific page. Again I don't have a specific thread bookmarked so I can't test this.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
    Battle at the Border Tournament Director
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,154Registered, Moderators
    Sorry to spam but I just discovered this glitch while posting the above post.

If you click edit to edit your post and then click more options you get a broken edit page. The glitch happens if you hit back on your browser while in the edit page (the arrow to let you go to the previous page). I hit back and the site kept me from doing anything. It said I need to be logged in to do whatever but it shows me as logged in. If you refresh or click out of the page it then shows you as logged out and you have to log in again.

Also spoiler tag not working.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
    Battle at the Border Tournament Director
  • VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,068Registered
    Search isn't working for me.

same
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,248Registered, Premium
    Also, do we still have images like the L M H S A1 A2 thing still? My entire guide's format got ruined because no spoiler tags or those images.
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
  • TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406Registered
    Anyone know how to change or get rid of the text under your avatar?
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • KYJellyDonutKYJellyDonut Custom Stick Junkie Joined: Posts: 863Registered
    Re: Tapatalk...

I get "This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working."

Hopefully that gets taken care of as well.
    The Dark Knight Byrdo Custom (JLF (LS-32 Spring), Sanwa, PS2)
    Hori VLX (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360)
    Madcatz R1 TE (LS-32, Sanwa, PS3/XB360)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/23277275@N08/sets/72157622163260622/
  • alvarealvare c.RH Joined: Posts: 201Registered
    In this front page article http://shoryuken.com/2011/05/22/topanga-tv-tokido-and-mago-play-mvc3/ I see this in comment #14: "Warning: call_user_func(wpn_gamenow_comment) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/shoryu/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1333"

I highly doubt he wrote that, so I guess it's a bug. Also,I repliedright there, and the \[QUOTE\] tag didn't work. I'm using Opera 11.10 on Arch Linux.
    <alvare> How do I sex?
    <wartortle> BLARGHA BLARGGHHAA
  • R | CR | C Hunter Rank 999 Joined: Posts: 1,492Registered
    Don't you guys think the signature needs more restrictions with images?

See my current signature as an example.
    I think most of us have signatures disabled anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
    Also, it seems the watched thread page is finally populated. Thanks.
    紅赤朱
    Agree. I want to change my title too, being that I had to change avatar anyway.
    Also, isn't the anti-flood limit set too high? It seems to have been set at 60seconds... O_O
    紅赤朱
  • TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406Registered
    Looks to me like more than 60 seconds...
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • AkumaTXAkumaTX Joined: Posts: 3,605Registered
    ARe threads being deleted in general discussion?
  • farplanerfarplaner Joined: Posts: 562Registered
    Thanks for the quick Tapatalk fix!

FYI - You have to search for "shoryuken" again and re-log in. It will create another entry that works (you can remove the old one)
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic キコケン Joined: Posts: 1,328Registered
    how do i change the text under my avatar?
    Xbox live, GFWL and GGPO:Necrotrophic
    Akuma(SF4), Chun Li(SF4,ST,3s), Ryu(SF4,ST,3S), Yang (3S, SF4), Cammy (SF4)
    youtube.com/necrotrophic
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,451Registered
    It seems that the option to edit your signature is gone?
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
  • luigi182luigi182 Scrubtastic! Joined: Posts: 180Registered
    I can't seem to find the options for changing my sig or my custom user text or title or whatever the text under my av is called, either. Any help on this?
    "There will always be Street Fighter!" --Jspot.
  • Francys PaiFrancys Pai ☆ Resident Cynic ☆ Joined: Posts: 5,044Registered
    ^ I noticed this too. When will it be back? Signature images really don't go with the site layout XD Looks ugleh!
    MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze - Mad Vega Yomi forever <3
    "When one looks like glass, everything else looks to be made of stone."
    -Tezzeret the Seeker
    Crappy Art tumblr; HALCYON | DAZE
  • MajinhurricaneMajinhurricane Forced to play super turbo, f%@# Cammy. Joined: Posts: 3,368Registered
    alot of threads are dissapearing!
    But there is no implying that every Rose player picked Rose just so they can go "hur hur hur hur there is nothing you can hur hur hur do about hur hur hur let the spirits guide you hur hur hur hur". -Anton
  • Mr. FlowersMr. Flowers Sakura is boss Joined: Posts: 1,533Registered, Moderators
    ^ This! I was searching through the settings for 30 mins and gave up. Also, I uploaded a gif and its not animating. Are animated gifs not compatible or is there another way to upload them? On the vbulletin I used to use the option to use URL but on this new forum I can only upload from desktop or use some other weird thing that I don't know.
  • MrWizardMrWizard Supreme Commander Joined: Posts: 22,056Registered, Administrative, Moderators, Premium, Editors
    Ive completely disabled signature changing, because of images. People are abusing them.

Ive enabled title changing.
    Shoryuken.com
  • Mr. FlowersMr. Flowers Sakura is boss Joined: Posts: 1,533Registered, Moderators
    Thanks Mr Wiz. Any chance restrictions can be put on sigs later so they can be enabled again in future? Also, can staff post announcements on this new forum? I was going to post an announcement about the SRK IRC channel in the SSF4 section. I had been discussing it with another member in this thread http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/sakura-irc-chat.133526/
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,451Registered
    was wondering how to change the title under your name? its still not coming up for me to change it
    Preferences > Personal Details > check under your avatar.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person 失踪者 / 행방불명자 / 行方不明者 Joined: Posts: 5,651Registered
    I cannot find a field in my account pages to edit my signature.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: C4NT-MssngPrsn | GGPO/Supercade: Missing Person
    SSF4AE: Chun, Boxer, Guile | TTT2: Asuka/Bob | SCV: Leixia
    A McDonald's across the street from a McDonald's is like the Holocaust getting 9/11'd. --Rabbit2k7
  • MizukiMizuki im rog im retard and have no jaw arrrrrr Joined: Posts: 3,115Registered
    In SRK Dark, when you try to type a title, it's white font on a white background box. Can you change that please?
    I cannot find a field in my account pages to edit my signature.
    Read MrWizard's last post.
    Ive completely disabled signature changing, because of images. People are abusing them.
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418Registered
    Weird. I get "This forum is not available (anymore)". But I'm wondering if I have to wait for the new SRK to be added to tapatalk.
    http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tapatalk-xenforo-support-iphone-ipad-android-blackberry-windows-phone-7-webos-nokia-app.14335/
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 11,760Registered, Moderators, Staff Online
    Yeah thanks! I checked the tapatalk forums and turns out Xenforo wont work for wp7 until june.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed.