Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Matchmaking thread.

Comments

• JoveezyJoveezy Joined: Posts: 31Registered
    Well first of all that was a bit of a joke. but u can join tourney and spam. im just saying its Frowned upon because its VERY cheap. but if ur in a match against a hulk/chun mashing machine gun kicks n crap then id probably spam back too. i cant speak for anyone else not accepting friend requests. they have all responded to mine. u can invite me anytime.
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287Registered
    really man I dont wanna sound like a dick, but you just can tstart banning things, in fighting game competitions, unless it is truely game breaking. I.E. gambit glitch in MVC2 or the Zero glitch that was patched in 3.

Even when we did Low-Teir touneys for MVC2 with stict character bans, there still wasnt any restrictions on play style... in the immortal works of Timmy from South Park, "I mean... Come on."

I garrentee the first homey that I bag with Wesk/Storm/Sent is gonna say im being cheap.

That was Jimmy :P. Banning a playstyle because people don't want to learn a way around an obstacle is just dumb.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    No one is banning anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mr.NannieMr.Nannie Friends with Kl'rt Joined: Posts: 1,670Registered
    I feel you and where your coming from Joveezy, but I just think its a slipperly slope with the 'soft ban', you know what I mean. When you out right ban something, like Trons projectile assist in MVC2, thats a very straight forward message. But if you 'soft ban' or just imply that something could be unexceptable, then ppl can begin to abuse that slack in the rules.
    Like I said before, I just think that certain ppl when start tossing turds at the glass when ever they feel like there defeat was 'unfair'.

Its all good though. I know that if I didnt want to participate; all I had to do was not respond to the message, but I just thaught Id speak my piece.
    AV by Savaii64
  • CrunKaintDeaDxCrunKaintDeaDx Chie<3 Joined: Posts: 140Registered
    GT CrunkxKidz
    I love Jill <3
  • Karin KanzukiKarin Kanzuki Ohohohoho Joined: Posts: 43Registered
    GT: o Xism o

I post on both forums so you can add me under wherever you'd like.
    SSF4: Ibuki (Sub: Sakura, Viper)
    MvC3: Morrigan/Trish/Dante/Doom/Viper/Dorm/Felicia (idk how to build teams :()
    SG: Filia/Parasoul
    just as long as you know i wasn't placing a softban on the tourney. imma try and get those invites out today
  • dthboidthboi ToO gOoD fOr YoU!1!1 Joined: Posts: 245Registered
    Xbox live gamer tag: dthboi
    Yo Yo "The Epic Ninja" needs some people to lobby with.

GGs last nite bud.
    You caught me when I was pretty loaded so sorry I snapped on you for T-bagging I just think that shits annoying. you know necro-philla gives me the creeps.
    AV by Savaii64
  • II Mr FiF IIII Mr FiF II Learning The Way Of The Shoto Joined: Posts: 52Registered
    yo anybody down for a lobby or sumthin later
    down to play any and everybody on the forum
    Mahvel and AE :razzy:
    Hit me up on Xbox II Mr FiF II
    Hope To get to Tournament Level Play
  • J.DJ.D Keepin' it stylish! Joined: Posts: 3,447Registered
    I'll be online around 9:30 central time
    thats like 7:30 PST I think
    Twitter: @SRKJD
    UMVC3: Dante/Spencer/Magneto
    XBL: TRUJD3S
    u need to be on at 7Pm Eastern TIME
    oh yeah I know that
    I meant yesterday night, refering to the post above mine
    oh yeah I know that
    I meant yesterday night, refering to the post above mine

whoops my bad
    good games to anyone I played tonight
    Lobbys are much more fun than ranked
  • xkN s k 1 L L zxkN s k 1 L L z Joined: Posts: 38Registered
    Too bad I work all day and night. It looks like there's mad players anyways. Add me if your tryna get some good games going. I hate childish bitches that Tbag, and pick Sentinal and Ryu. I'm a 5th lord, for now, 72% avg, cause i started ranked matches early when I first started.

On another note, is anyone going to the MVC3 Tournament in Santa Barbara, CA? PM me.
  • xMAMAMOSHxxMAMAMOSHx Hi, I'm Jeanatte :3 Joined: Posts: 32Registered
    I'm down!! :)
  • Alex4lifeAlex4life Joined: Posts: 2Registered
    Too bad I work all day and night. It looks like there's mad players anyways. Add me if your tryna get some good games going. I hate childish bitches that Tbag, and pick Sentinal and Ryu. I'm a 5th lord, for now, 72% avg, cause i started ranked matches early when I first started.

On another note, is anyone going to the MVC3 Tournament in Santa Barbara, CA? PM me.

Wait what's wrong with Roo?
  • II Mr FiF IIII Mr FiF II Learning The Way Of The Shoto Joined: Posts: 52Registered
    anyone holdin a lobby
    down to play any and everybody on the forum
    Mahvel and AE :razzy:
    Hit me up on Xbox II Mr FiF II
    Hope To get to Tournament Level Play
  • Travis EpicTravis Epic Joined: Posts: 298Registered

If you ever play me I don't mean to "Tbag" its more of the jitters/joystick check. I call it "Dancing".
    SSF4:AE Main: Oni; Ibuki
    UMvC3 Alpha Team: Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye
  • RikkuluRikkulu Joined: Posts: 1Registered
    Hello everyone ^_^. My Names Lauren. I just bought an Xbox 360 today, and MVC3 piqued my interest...since I read alot of Marvel Comics. This is my first foray into fighting games, period. Now, I live by the idea that its much easier to learn by practicing against humans, so I jumped online for a few player matches,after playing through story mode a few times to unlock characters, and got utterly destroyed,online at least (I played on Very Easy in arcade mode =/) as expected. Now, what I'm looking for is a few people to maybe play against me and give advice to me, because I really do want to get better at the game, I'm just..struggling right now. I dont really have a team yet, im trying to figure out who I like. So Far I like Hsien-Ko, Felicia, Chun-Li, Captain America. My gamertag is Rikkulu. Thanks, and I apologize for the textwall :I.
    If you ever play me I don't mean to "Tbag" its more of the jitters/joystick check. I call it "Dancing".

The Epic Ninja will hump your corpse.
    Jk
    Did you go to Power Up?
    AV by Savaii64
  • Travis EpicTravis Epic Joined: Posts: 298Registered
    The Epic Ninja will hump your corpse.
    Jk
    Did you go to Power Up?

ROFL!!!!! I was going to but it's finals week here at college so I'm in lock-down mode trying to get everything finished for the semester.
    SSF4:AE Main: Oni; Ibuki
    UMvC3 Alpha Team: Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye
  • CrunKaintDeaDxCrunKaintDeaDx Chie<3 Joined: Posts: 140Registered
    Add me for some mvc3 Fun iam still learning but i am decent iam forever changing my teams :D anyone is free to add me
    GT: CrunkxKiDz
    I love Jill <3
    GGs to anyone I played
    i had to leave, who won?
    the canadian master lord right? he was doing really good
    I didnt get to play him :sad:
  • AkitaZeroAkitaZero "The Foolishness!" Joined: Posts: 93Registered
    GGs to everyone who showed up, even though mad heads didn't show up. It was still pretty nice.. GG to ArcanaVII once again in the finals, you were pretty tough..

Make sure if you sign up, SHOW UP!! Lol..
    SSF4: Guile/Cody (Bring Charlie back DAMMIT!!)

MvC3: Wesker/Chris-Storm/Sentinel-Dormammu (Team DubEssEss/Team Level_Up)