Taskmaster Video Posting Thread

JocelotJocelot Don't give up!Joined: Posts: 4,084Registered
Let's copy and paste some good videos here!
Party Robot!!

Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.

Comments

• JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 4,084Registered
    Reserved, just in case.
    Party Robot!!

Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
  • BrennanBrennan IT'S NOT A TUNA! Joined: Posts: 1,043Registered
    Such a bland thread title for an awesome character.

You can do better, Joce :V
    ❤~~❤
    TTT2: Alisa/ Ganryu - A.Ogre/Unknown | KoF XIII: Ash - Mature - Vice AH3: Eko
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 19,534Registered, Premium
    Watch & Learn - Taskmaster Video Thread

"I'm A Quick Study" - Taskmaster Video Thread

Video:
    YouTube - Trying out MvC3 again....
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    "Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make." - Bruce Lee
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    3rd Strike | King of Fighters XIII | Skullgirls | Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • WinnerStaysWinnerStays Joined: Posts: 110Registered

Quick combo video i made since i saw the thread was up

if you have any request either drop it here or PM me
    Visit Winnerstays.com Its WIP, Dont be shy to drop your email in the subscription box folks.
    My GT: Hey Squidward
  • ShiyoShiyo NICE BOAT Joined: Posts: 96Registered

Nice combos. Is there a limit on how many spidey swings you can do in the air?
  • WinnerStaysWinnerStays Joined: Posts: 110Registered
    Nice combos. Is there a limit on how many spidey swings you can do in the air?

Yeah no more than two.. atleast thats all i was able to pull off

BTW guys im assuming you all have questions so i figured a best way to get those answered would be to set up a stream and ill go in training with task and we can go over the questions live lol!

if you guys would like this please let me know i can set it up tomorrow or now but i rather tomorrow this way everyone has a chance to

ill be free to start streaming @ 4pm tomorrow EST

Hmmm... on second thought it seems that other channels that streamed the game got flagged in some sort of way.... even though they had legit copies as well..... well whatever maybe ill stick to youtube? but if you guys care for it enough ill stream
    Visit Winnerstays.com Its WIP, Dont be shy to drop your email in the subscription box folks.
    My GT: Hey Squidward
  • WalbogzWalbogz Joined: Posts: 7Registered

500k BnB is respectable.

Throw in the meter for 700k?

Sounds nice.
  • scarsofzsaszscarsofzsasz Hunter Smith Joined: Posts: 221Registered

Could we get a vid that shows all his specials with differences in strength used, his assists and possibly his command normals?
    SG: Parasoul/Cerebella SFXT: Chun/Marduk, Rolento/Raven KOF XIII: Kula/Mai/Mr.KarateSFIV: Cody, Oni, Dudley, DeeJay
    SF3: Alex, Dudley MvC3: Nova/Cap/Sent **If you want practice against my characters in any game just PM me!!**
  • watchutinkwatchutink Joined: Posts: 33Registered

500k BnB is respectable.

Throw in the meter for 700k?

Sounds nice.

hmm looks like 3 swings are possible, or is there some kind of double jump involved to pull that off?
  • scarsofzsaszscarsofzsasz Hunter Smith Joined: Posts: 221Registered
    hmm looks like 3 swings are possible, or is there some kind of double jump involved to pull that off?

I thought this at first also, but if you pay attention he does 2 swings in the air, then the last swing was actually off the ground
    SG: Parasoul/Cerebella SFXT: Chun/Marduk, Rolento/Raven KOF XIII: Kula/Mai/Mr.KarateSFIV: Cody, Oni, Dudley, DeeJay
    SF3: Alex, Dudley MvC3: Nova/Cap/Sent **If you want practice against my characters in any game just PM me!!**
    ^ wow i don't know how i missed such an obvious detail x.x lol. Thanks for clarifying
  • ShiizuShiizu Theory Fighter Joined: Posts: 274Registered

Can the OTG at the end be extended for further combo potential? Maybe if you have an OTG assist, he could do his BnB stuff all over again rather than going straight into a hyper.
    MvC3: Viper / Trish / Dante
    maybe with an otg assist (wesker maybe?) he could be able to shield bash into launcher for another combo but it depends on how fast shield bash comes out
  • Duck StrongDuck Strong Yin to all Yang Joined: Posts: 5,255Registered
    You can probably relaunch with an assist but by the time you get him back up in the air, I don't think there would be enough hitstun left to actually connect the super. They would just pop out of it.

One thing you can probably do to boost the damage a tiny bit is hold down the arrow shot before the super to get 3 arrows instead of one. That might add 10,000 or so more damage.
    My youtube channel (various MVC3 vids etc.):

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrouchStrong?feature=mhsn
  • NevermoreNevermore Scrubby in disguise. Joined: Posts: 928Registered
    Trying to figure out what exactly he's doing in the BnB combo, but I'm having two problems.
    1) I don't know if his kick in the air is his :l: or :m: and the same with what looks like him hitting with his pommel.
    2) I have absolutely no idea what he's doing for the 13th hit.

Regardless, this is what I came up with, keeping the above in mind:

c.:l:,s.:m:,:f::h:,:m:,:f::h:,:m:,:m:,:h:,:b::h::s:,sj.:l:,:m:, no idea, :h:,:f::h:,:m:,:l:,:h:,j.:qcf::h:xxx:qcf::m:+:h:
  • Duck StrongDuck Strong Yin to all Yang Joined: Posts: 5,255Registered
    You can chain 2 mediums in the air so most of those light attacks you have in there are medium attacks. Seems like the best thing to do coming out of mighty swing.
    My youtube channel (various MVC3 vids etc.):

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrouchStrong?feature=mhsn
    I think most of the combo should be correct, now that I know what :m: is. Still have no idea what the one hit is though where he's shouting "hiyah".
  • sephi22sephi22 Flowchart Fuerte Joined: Posts: 123Registered
    Trying to figure out what exactly he's doing in the BnB combo, but I'm having two problems.
    1) I don't know if his kick in the air is his :l: or :m: and the same with what looks like him hitting with his pommel.
    2) I have absolutely no idea what he's doing for the 13th hit.

Regardless, this is what I came up with, keeping the above in mind:

c.:l:,s.:m:,:f::h:,:m:,:f::h:,:m:,:m:,:h:,:b::h::s:,sj.:l:,:m:, no idea, :h:,:f::h:,:m:,:l:,:h:,j.:qcf::h:xxx:qcf::m:+:h:
    I just tried the BnB in training mode and I think I got it right. However, I got 516k with the OTG arrow and 717k after the hyper, so I may be missing a hit somewhere even though I think I replicated it bit by bit.

Anyway, the combo is:
    c.:l:,s.:h:,:f::h:,:m:,:f::h:,:m:,:m:,:h:,:b::h:,:s:, sj. :m:,:m:,:h:,:f::h:,:m:,:m:,:s:, j. :qcf::h:xxx:qcf::m:+:h:
    So you're able to hit his :s: in the air and land before they even bounce?
  • Zoro BladZoro Blad Joined: Posts: 44Registered
    Got to play the game for a bit at my buddies house before he went to work, thought I would make up a combo for my team as I went along with my point character as Taskmaster using Super Skrull and Wesker as assists. I'm sure a lot more could be done with this for a lot less, in time

THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT. NEW ACCOUNT IS ZADE RAMZI
    Looks like it would be an ok combo against Sentinel I guess, but against the majority of the cast you would still want to use just the Taskmaster combo or at the very least only use one DHC. Even against Sentinel it looks like a waste of meters.
    I'm sure a lot more could be done with this for a lot less, in time

It's just some fun
    MVC3: Zade messing about with Taskmaster, long ass combos + a trick or two

Nice crossups. Is the swing cancellable? Because if it were, you could do a lot of ambiguous crossups if you start the swing above their hit box.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Almost Godlike Joined: Posts: 9,988Registered, Premium
    gun: bang bang bang bang
    throw the arrow up forward
    HYPER VIPER BEAM
    ^ o.o wtf. weksos!! although poor chun =[

What is the point of this video?
    Party Robot!!

Day 2: MVC3 Zade, Taskmaster unblockables + new combo!
    Day 2: MVC3 Zade, Taskmaster unblockables + new combo!

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice to know we can super cancel Guard Master followups. Thanks, friend.
    Party Robot!!

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice to know we can super cancel Guard Master followups. Thanks, friend.

No problem buddy